June Countdown!! How many days do you have to go?

38 days 11 hours for us.:cool1: This will be our second trip home to BLT.

You posted this yesterday, but we are going to be at BLT in 38 days as of today, checking in on June 19th, Father's Day. I am sure our trips will overlap some! It is our first trip home.

:)

28 days!!!! So excited, can't wait to surprise my two sons (5&7).

I'm meeting up with my brother and his family. His kids (same age as yours) don't know they're going to WDW either AND will not know "Aunt Linda" will be there until they see me. This is going to be such a great trip!

Hang in there, Linda! Just remember, it's your CIVIC DUTY.;)

I'm trying to hang in there as well. Life will kick the backside at times and I'm just going to keep putting one foot in front of the other until I reach my destination....and you know where that is! :cloud9:

I'm meeting up with my brother and his family. His kids (same age as yours) don't know they're going to WDW either AND will not know "Aunt Linda" will be there until they see me. This is going to be such a great trip!
Gosh, how exciting, I just love surprises and at Disney to boot! You should video tape and submit to Disney for their commercials!

Question for you June goers...

Do you usually go in June? Is it less busy then 4th of July? I was thinking about going June 9th next year for a week. How are the crowds? It will be mine and my daughter's birthday so I think she would love to go then!

Well supposed to have 50 days till Boardwalk over July 4th week:cool1:
BUT that being said submitted my notice of intent to "Retire"! DW and I are relocating to Mickeys Backyard and I'm returning to school to finish my degree work in June:thumbsup2...Shawnpirate:

One month from today-June 13th with DH, DD (19) and her best friend from her childhood (20)!

Question for you June goers...

Do you usually go in June? Is it less busy then 4th of July? I was thinking about going June 9th next year for a week. How are the crowds? It will be mine and my daughter's birthday so I think she would love to go then!

We have gone in June more than any other time because of school. Although I have never been in July or August so I cannot comment on crowds or how hot it is later in the summer than earlier. However June can be quite hot. The earlier in the month is better for crowds and heat but both are pretty much in full force after Memorial Day in my opinion. However we don't mind either as we always do RD and a mid day break so neither is really a problem. I think celebrating you daughter's birthday would be awesome. Our very first trip was to celebrate DS 4th birthday, October 1997 I still remember how fun it was. :goodvibes

We have gone in June more than any other time because of school. Although I have never been in July or August so I cannot comment on crowds or how hot it is later in the summer than earlier. However June can be quite hot. The earlier in the month is better for crowds and heat but both are pretty much in full force after Memorial Day in my opinion. However we don't mind either as we always do RD and a mid day break so neither is really a problem. I think celebrating you daughter's birthday would be awesome. Our very first trip was to celebrate DS 4th birthday, October 1997 I still remember how fun it was. :goodvibes

Thanks....I don't mind the heat so that's good! It will probably be the last weekend of star wars weekends so that would be cool to see too unless dhs is very crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter