June check-in! Start of summer season!

We're back and got to see the fireworks! Pretty cool! It was a great trip but lots of people towards the end. Let me know if anyone has questions. ;)

Well, the trip at the end of the month finally feels real. Had a bridal shower for my aunt today at my grandma's house and one of my other aunts and her family arrived yesterday. After the shower, my cousins and I were watching tv and they had a Disneyland cake decorating contest on Food Network Challenge and it was like, "Omg, that's where we'll be in 2 weeks!"

Almost me too! :cool1:

But as excited as I am to go with my DH, I'm now starting to think I'm going to miss my boys. :sad1: They are taking a vacation with Grandma and Grandpa during the same time, but leaving a few days earlier.

Leaving tomorrow! We always get off to a later start than intended, but it's not IMPOSSIBLE that we might actually make it into the park on Friday! :banana:

I'm practically all packed and have a blinged out LGMH. Hope it doesn't get lost. :D

Hello all!

Sorry if I've been completely lackluster in popping my head in, but I'm excited to say, like many of us, that I am now in single digits, and 51 hours from leaving for the airport!

I've been listening to Disney songs and will catch up on Cinderella :lovestruc tomorrow to get in the Disney vibe. Hope to see you there with your LGMHs!

I'll be leaving Seattle in 12 hours, and I think I'm feeling that pre-trip slump. Hoping the excitement will kick in by tomorrow morning. Actually this could a good thing, because I never get any sleep before big trips. I've been sitting here spacing out, wondering what I'm supposed to do. I've printed out my eTickets, am ready to do early check in to my flight, and am trying to think of what else. Gonna slap a few LGMHs before I go to bed.

I'll hopefully be updating from Anaheim next time!

I'm not too sure that I'm going to sleep at all tonight, oh well, I'll nap in the car. We're going to try to be outta here by 4:30 - 5:00 am tomorrow.

:tigger::jumping1::banana:

Hi Everyone! OMG! I just love Downtown Disney! What am I talking about I love everything so far....:lovestruc. Went to Steak 55 last night and it was amazing/excellent...the prime rib is to die for and so is the chocalate bar for dessert...my daughter told me I have to get on board and tell everyone that she rates it a 25 out of 20 :rotfl:. We are having lots of fun, going to the Angels game tonight and tomorrow is my daughters b-day so we will be at DL & CA..maybe we will see some diser's there...we will have mint green matching shirts..! Sorry, if I don't reply back!
Very busy schedule, Wednesday we are going to San Degio for the day and
will be back on thursday. Talk to you soon! Donna

Woot! Leaving today for Los Angeles and less than a week until Disneyland!:tinker::mickeyjum:jumping1:

I didn't really get excited until I pulled out my Lady and the Tramp backpack, but now I'm pumped!

Hi Everyone! OMG! I just love Downtown Disney! What am I talking about I love everything so far....:lovestruc. Went to Steak 55 last night and it was amazing/excellent...the prime rib is to die for and so is the chocalate bar for dessert...my daughter told me I have to get on board and tell everyone that she rates it a 25 out of 20 :rotfl:. We are having lots of fun, going to the Angels game tonight and tomorrow is my daughters b-day so we will be at DL & CA..maybe we will see some diser's there...we will have mint green matching shirts..! Sorry, if I don't reply back!
Very busy schedule, Wednesday we are going to San Degio for the day and
will be back on thursday. Talk to you soon! Donna

Good to hear SH55 was good! We'll be eating there on Thurs. :cool1:

We're off to Disneyland today! We'll be there Thurs 6/25, Fri 6/26, & Sun 6/28!
Staying at BW Anaheim Inn Wed/Thurs/Fri then moving to HoJo Saturday--our APs are blocked on Sat so we'll play in the pirate pool and see a Dodgers game Sat night!
If you see us say Hi! DD2 will be wearing her Snow White or Tinkerbell tutu and I'll be the one screaming, "There's Alice!!!"
100_1512.jpg

IMG_2292.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter