• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 9, 2012 Fantasy

Hey y'all!!! So we just got off the gorgeous Dream on friday and booked this cruise while onboard!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Can't wait!!!!!

It will be:

Robert(Dad); Sody(Mom); William(Me)(18); and ideally a friend of mine. We should know who for sure in about 6 months or before. Oh and we have two rooms, one of which is an inside, so if anyone wants to sneak into our rooms for a bit to see the Virtual Porthole, just let me know! pirate:

1 year to go! Let's hope the next 365 days just FLY BY (well, I see the counter says 366 days but that's close enough for me!!) It's exciting to see so many new people joining our thread....WELCOME :)

1 year to go! Let's hope the next 365 days just FLY BY (well, I see the counter says 366 days but that's close enough for me!!)

It's because next year is a leap year so we all have to wait one extra day than everyone else. :( But now were at 358 day!!!!!!!! So super fantastic! pirate:

Hi everyone! We will be on the Fantasy will y'all. We had originally booked an Alaskan cruise this summer, but we decided to sail on the Allure and move our booking to the Fantasy instead. This will be our third Disney cruise and second Disney western itinerary. By the time we cruise, we will have also done at least three other cruises. It will be DH, DS, and myself. DS' age at the time of the cruise will be 8. We miss not getting to do a Disney cruise before next June, but at least we only live an hour from WDW. We look forward to a lot of fun:)

Hey everyone just checking in with everybody, I hope all is well. Now that we are under a year I'm starting to get really excited. :dance3: I'm just under 3 weeks until I can book my DVC room at Animal Kingdom for our pre cruise stay.

Hi there!

My name is Lisa, and I will be on this cruise with you. It wll be myself, my hubby, Dave, and our kids Samantha (14) and Matthew (12). We'll also be joined by my parents, Lee and Georgia. This will be our 5th Disney Cruise, having sailed 3 times on the Magic and once on the Wonder. I can't wait to explore the new ship and see new shows! (I am a TA and toured the Dream earlier this month...it made me even more excited to get onboard the Fantasy. I LOVE the enchanted art!!!)

I haven't read through the thread yet, but look forward to going back and learning a bit about all of YOU! :)

I've never participated in a FE exchange, but am hoping to do so this time around. I think it would be great fun!

Have a great day! :thumbsup2

Well I need everyone to keep their fingers crossed and send pixie dust my way, :wizard: I don't want to cancel this cruise but we may have to. :eek: We moved our son to a new charter school & they don't their calendar put together, yet. With it being a new school, we have a start date:surfweb: (later than we typically start) but they just hired a principal. I am hoping they don't wait too much longer to put together the school schedule. So hopefully I will be checking in again with good news and not bad news. If we have to cancel this it will throw out whole summer off. :scared1:
Later,
Sue

Hi, everyone! My DH and DD8 will be sailing with you all. We've been on the Magic five times and will be on the Wonder next week, so we are so looking forward to a new ship and trying out the Aquaduck!

I finally learned what a fish extender is, so we'd love to join in on that fun, too.

BUMMER!!! I just cancelled our ressie for this cruise. I'll spare the details and say that it just isn't working out for next summer. I booked this last Oct. the first day dates were released for booking. I'm extremely disappointed, but at least we never told the kids. I am one of the folks who volunteered to organize the Fish Extender exchange so someone will need to take that over.

Hi Everyone! I just realized that I never checked in on this thread. My family and I will be joining you and CANNOT WAIT!!! It's me, Mary, hubby Blake, son Zachary who's 11, and daughter Haley who will be 9. We just booked a 7N Mexican Riviera cruise for this October, so my head isn't quite where it should be trying to get that one figured out. We're from Texas TX, so be prepared for ya'll a lot, but it looks like we already have quite a few Texans on this cruise. ;)

Can't wait to meet everyone!

We will be sailing with y'all...me..Jennifer Husband Jeremy and 11 yr old daughter Caley... This is our 10th cruise but just as excited as always:cool1:

Who else is going? It's going to be me Lynette, DH Chris, DD (16) Delaney, and DD (13) Marley (at time of cruise). :yay:

This is a link to the closed facebook group titled June 9, 2012 Fantasy Disney Cruise

http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_125706810819547&ap=1
log into FB then you can request to join. This would be an additional way to keep in touch :goodvibes

You can pm Jodijo with your FB name.

Roll Call

parrotheadmom Lynette, Chris, Delaney (16) Marley (13)
dato63 John, Deb, Madison (8) Makayla (8)
ladyniles who is hoping to book in January
3luv2travel Steve, Amy, and DD Hanna(14)
Jodijo Jodi, Mitch, Mason (17) and Mickayla (14)
PoeticMoe Monie and DS (11)
shellcruiser Michelle, DH, DD (11) and DD (13)
joius24 herself and DS (16)
wdwluvrs Mike and Eileen
kasidak Karyn, Omar, and DS Hayden (I think he will be about 9)
mcnoon herself and DD (19) and DS (16)
Terimac Teri, DH, DS(7) DD(6)
Wendy1976 herself, DH, DD (19) DS (8)
alexandmaddie Krista, DH, DD (16) DD (12) DS (9)
mjackson3 JP, Marisa,DS Mathew (7) DD Meredith (5)
SILLYANDI Andrea, Matt,DD Madison (14) DD Morgan (12) DS Parker (11) DD Mikelyn
Rahrah
Hotmama Heather, DH, DD (8) DS (6)
VMinick, Vanessa, DH Matt, DS(11) DS(9)
LuvtheEars, DH, DS Grady (11/12) DD Megan (9)
Pegthelawyer, Peggy, DH, DD (21)
DD (17) DS (19) friend DD (7) DD (14)
seallenz, DH, DD (12) DD (13)
Shann, Shannon, Sam, DD Morgan (10) DD Lily (8)

Add my Family

Franklin, DW, DS(9), DS(4)

Just off the DREAM (sailed right around Irene :thumbsup2) and my DS says, "Mom we HAVE to do another cruise before June!, thats too Long!":rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I told him he needs to get a job then.:thumbsup2 The Dream was awesome and I am looking forward to the Fantasy.

Sorry can't help with organizing FE... not going to do it for this cruise:confused3

I would like to sneak a cruise in between but it is not likely unless I hit the lottery (it could happen;) )

Looking forward to June already!

Are we going to do a FE exchange? I read that someone who originally was going to coordinate it can no longer do it. I would like to participate, but definitely am not up for organizing it! :scared1: I was not blessed with the gift of organization, as anyone in my family can attest to. :rotfl:

Hello, all!

I am up for organizing the FE exchange. I haven't participated before, but have always wanted to, and I happen to be quite the organizer. (For better or worse, hahaha!!)

I'll post more details soon!

Hello, all!

I am up for organizing the FE exchange. I haven't participated before, but have always wanted to, and I happen to be quite the organizer. (For better or worse, hahaha!!)

I'll post more details soon!

Thanks for stepping up! much appreciated.... still deciding if I want to FE or not... but its nice that someone has offered to help :goodvibes

Actually considering a b2b with two seperate ports :confused3 (get off this one..go right to to NYC and get on the Magic?) Just a thought right now..have to materialize the money now :idea: thinking......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter