• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 9, 2012 Fantasy

We will be there June 15th to the 19th but don't plan anything for the 16th as that will be the Grad Night. :eek:

Enjoy Disneyland! :cool2: It should be a beautiful day. :cloud9:
Later,
Sue

I am just missing you guys Sue...we fly IN on the 19th LOL... :eek:
maybe next time :thumbsup2 (although you are right about the distancce) It is not likely we will do it often LOL

Who know Silly, maybe we will see you guys there

How warm is it in June in Anaheim? I seem to remember warm days but chilly nights?

I think we are going to do the meal/World of Color thing too... I have been to Disneyland but my son has not so I am excited for him and the new things I have not seen.

I am just missing you guys Sue...we fly IN on the 19th LOL... :eek:
maybe next time :thumbsup2 (although you are right about the distance) It is not likely we will do it often LOL
Who know Silly, maybe we will see you guys there
How warm is it in June in Anaheim? I seem to remember warm days but chilly nights?
I think we are going to do the meal/World of Color thing too... I have been to Disneyland but my son has not so I am excited for him and the new things I have not seen.

We had to move our plans to a day or two earlier or else we would have been there! Turns out my son is graduation from UC Irvine on the 10th so we are saving ourselves 2 trips down in a week. Plus we can hang out with him for a bit. :grouphug:
Temps have been basically warm during the day and cool once the sun goes down when we go in June (this is our 6th straight Father's Day trip). Chilly nights are relative. It is more So Cal chilly. :thumbsup2 I'm sure a light jacket or sweater is maybe all you will need.

I would HIGHLY recommend the World of Color with either the meal or the picnic. We did Ariels Grotto mainly because the food choices fit our family better. I think if you are coming all the way over here, it is well worth the extra. I also suggest getting into the first show of the evening. I love the pre-show, but then we haven't seen it for almost a whole year. Definitely read through threads that tell you the best places to stand. I have been told that the further you are back the better to take it all in but where that is exactly is tough.

Silly, you said you were going today, how was it? Did you see about the fire in the new Cars area? I hope it didn't put a damper on your day. it sounded like it wasn't a big deal but Disney has good PR people. :wizard: It had to be a beautiful day either way, I hope you put sunscreen on!:hippie:
Later,
Sue

I'm new to a Disney Cruise Thread so since I have some time until we depart422 days but who counting I thought I would add my name to the list.

We sailed in January 2010 on the Eastern Caribbean and we have been wanting to do the Western. We just booked it on Saturday and we are all super excited.

Myself (Cynthia) DH (Neil), DS (John Wesley - 11 -Turns 12 on the day we arrive back on port on the 16th) and DD (Adrianna - 8 - turns 9 two weeks later). Needless to say we will be heading to WDW for his special day before returning home.

Wishing everyone a magical evening.:thumbsup2

Hey everyone! Me and my family will most likely be on this cruise or the May 26th cruise. we will decide while onboard the Dream in 7.5 weeks:banana: Can't wait either way!! pirate:

I'm new to a Disney Cruise Thread so since I have some time until we depart422 days but who counting I thought I would add my name to the list.

We sailed in January 2010 on the Eastern Caribbean and we have been wanting to do the Western. We just booked it on Saturday and we are all super excited.

Myself (Cynthia) DH (Neil), DS (John Wesley - 11 -Turns 12 on the day we arrive back on port on the 16th) and DD (Adrianna - 8 - turns 9 two weeks later). Needless to say we will be heading to WDW for his special day before returning home.

Welcome Aboard! I am so glad to hear that you will be joining us!:thumbsup2 Per your request, I added you to our Facebook group as well.:cool1: Just think, only 421 more days to go!!!!!:rotfl2:

Thank you for adding me to the facebook group. :) How magical. We are very excited and can't wait for our adventure.

Welcome aboard. Which 2010 Eastern were you on? We sailed on the 01/16/10 Eastern, and had a blast. I don't remember much of Pirate night, pirate: but I sure enjoyed the day at St. Maarten:rolleyes1. Great beach day!!! I even left a little rum on the island:rotfl:

Hi everyone...Just checking in. Our cruise can't come fast enough. I've had a tough couple of weeks recently and I'm really in need of a Disney retreat. Checking up on the boards and listening to MouseWorld radio has helped, but nothing compared to a Disney trip. I'm also helping my wife's cousin with her WDW trip planning.

Well, thanks for listening. Can't wait to meet everyone on board the Fantasy :) BTW, I was fooled by that Duffy report for about 30 minutes. Anyone else?

Hello everyone! It's been a while since we checked in as we went to DC and points east for Spring Break. Hit the Cherry Blossom Festival and had a great time. DH always says I shouldn't plan the next vacation before this years is over so....I can now "officially" plan this cruise (though I booked on opening day last fall!). It'll be nice to have only one trip to think about for the next.....14 months!!!

Have a great spring. We're definitely jealous of all of the Disneyland and WDW trips people have planned but I guess we can enjoy your stories and trip reports while we muddle through.:thumbsup2

Just checking in, I'm back from my WDW spring break trip and ready to start planning for this cruise. I'll go back and add all the new families to the thread. :goodvibes I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!!!

Hi everyone...Just checking in. Our cruise can't come fast enough. I've had a tough couple of weeks recently and I'm really in need of a Disney retreat. Checking up on the boards and listening to MouseWorld radio has helped, but nothing compared to a Disney trip. I'm also helping my wife's cousin with her WDW trip planning.

Well, thanks for listening. Can't wait to meet everyone on board the Fantasy :) BTW, I was fooled by that Duffy report for about 30 minutes. Anyone else?

Hey Marc, hope things have slowed down a bit for you..I have family in Rochester, are you in the Pitt area or just a Pitt fan?

Hello everyone! It's been a while since we checked in as we went to DC and points east for Spring Break. Hit the Cherry Blossom Festival and had a great time.
Sounds like a fun trip! Our GS troop is planning a DC/New York trip for 2 years from now-Can't wait!

Hey everyone! Me and my family will most likely be on this cruise or the May 26th cruise. we will decide while onboard the Dream in 7.5 weeks:banana: Can't wait either way!! pirate:

:welcome:
Hopefully we will get some life back here on our thread as we get closer to cruisin':yay:

Just checking back in... can't wait for summer break. We have reserved a campsite at Fort Wilderness for July. I'm excited to get a Disney fix this year!:yay: We have never been to WDW in July so I'm trying to come up with ways to "cool off". Think we'll try out one of the water parks while we're there. Any recommendations for which park is better with kids almost 11 and 13?

Just checking back in... can't wait for summer break. We have reserved a campsite at Fort Wilderness for July. I'm excited to get a Disney fix this year!:yay: We have never been to WDW in July so I'm trying to come up with ways to "cool off". Think we'll try out one of the water parks while we're there. Any recommendations for which park is better with kids almost 11 and 13?

My son loves Animal Kingdom ...he is 15 now but we've been there at 11 and 13 ...he loves nature ands wild animals .... PS if you want to get on Everest ..the roller coaster, fast pass it as soon as you get into the park..those passes go quickly :thumbsup2

Hi guys and gals. How exciting, the first detail of the ship revealed. I'm kinda surprised they are doing so many new things compared to the Dream. Our cruise will be here before you know it! :cool1:

So someone finally posted pics of what I think are the equivalent of our rooms and HOLY MOLEY our verandahs are HUGE!!!
Disneycruise2011lumix115-1.jpg

We have two of the aft 6b Verandahs so two times this size?!

If it's true, we'd be glad to host a pre dinner mingle one night!!! GEEZ I can't get over the size!

We have one of these too! How cool to actually see one! I have one of the larger Verandahs on deck 5 for my Dream cruise in Sept, but I don't think it will be anything like this one! :banana:

Count us in .. thanks for starting the thread.

Me (Matt), Denette (DW), Spencer (DS,12), Delaney (DD,11).

This will be our third Disney Cruise and have loved the other two so really looking forward to this one. The Eastern was fantastic last year and I hope the Western will be just as good.

Hi there,

We've had this booked since the 1st day, so I'm a little late checking in. It'll be me, DH, DD(8) and DS(8). I don't do Facebook so will just be checking here. Looking forward to seeing Minnie's ship!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter