June 9, 2012 Fantasy

Hi everyone! We just booked this cruise this week.:yay: It's our fourth Disney cruise but our first seven-night one. I'm traveling with my DH, our son, who'll be 12 when we cruise, and our daughter, who'll be 10.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hi everyone! We just booked this cruise this week.:yay: It's our fourth Disney cruise but our first seven-night one. I'm traveling with my DH, our son, who'll be 12 when we cruise, and our daughter, who'll be 10.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome! Glad you will be joining us!

Has anyone checked out how much the cost of our cruise has increased just in the last 2 days? The same category I booked when bookings opened in October is now almost $1500 more! :scared1: I'm SOOO glad I booked back when I did, cuz if I had waited till now, we wouldn't be going! I wonder what's caused the dramatic increase in price? :confused3

Thank goodness we all beat the price jump! :thumbsup2

Welocme Peggy, Tiffany and seallenz!

Tiffany, I was going to make a few others to pick from but if everyone is fine with this, we'll stick with it! Here's the link to a smaller version for siggies:

ffflogo-2.jpg

if you add in front of the link listed below it should show up as the above image..
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q113/rivercru/ffflogo-2.jpg

ffflogo-3.jpg

I can't believe the price jump. My theory is all of those MV Dream cruisers booked our cruise (or the one right after it) on board last week.
I am SOOO glad we booked when we did! We are in 5190 & 5192 Aft Verandahs. When my TA got back from the Christening cruise and showed me pics of the rooms, huge verandahs (there is a crew access area next to our verandah where we can open our verandah to and have a triple wide verandah!) and the fact that our hallway is a dead end-so we won't have a lot of traffic, I was SOLD!

Just wanted to post something to see if the image shows up. And it does! :thumbsup2

Andrea - thanks for putting our logo together and giving instructions on how to add to signature. Very cool! Do you think the font color of the letters could be a bit darker, so it will read more easily in the pic?

Finally checking out the "board" from my PC so I could look at the logo. Great job Andrea!!:worship: I am envious of your talent! Thanks for all your work!

Just wanted to post something to see if the image shows up. And it does! :thumbsup2

Andrea - thanks for putting our logo together and giving instructions on how to add to signature. Very cool! Do you think the font color of the letters could be a bit darker, so it will read more easily in the pic?

Here you go!
ffflogo-4-1.jpg

Here you go!
ffflogo-4-1.jpg

add the in front of this link
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q113/rivercru/ffflogo-4-1.jpg

I love the logo, can't wait to add it to my signature... Have to get to my pc! Thanks for your hard work.

We're in - can't wait!

We've been to Disneyland once and Disneyworld twice, but have never been on a cruise. And we talked Grandma and Grandpa into joining us too. :banana:

DH, Me, Moriah (16) and Levi (13).

We had unusually warm days this past week (mid 50's when the avg. high is only 25). It sure made us anxious for this spring!! Oh well, just think how excited we will all be next year at this time as the MV of the Fantasy nears!!! Can't wait :goodvibes

Welcome to the newest posters, too!

We're in - can't wait!

We've been to Disneyland once and Disneyworld twice, but have never been on a cruise. And we talked Grandma and Grandpa into joining us too. :banana:

DH, Me, Moriah (16) and Levi (13).

Hello and :welcome:!!

The boards have been pretty quiet, so just checking in! It's FINALLY beginning to feel like Spring here in Atlanta. And I must say it's about time! I can't believe all the snow we got this Winter. :eek: Just crazy. I am so ready for the warm weather.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Count us in gang! The girls will be 4 and 6 at that time. My wife who uses Facebook will look up the cruise page.

Can't Wait!! :goodvibes

We're on deck 10. Booked the same day bookings opened. Yesterday we asked our agent to move the date two or 4 weeks later (to stay on a Western) and the price has gone up $2,000!!!! Glad we got in early.:laughing:

Count us in gang! The girls will be 4 and 6 at that time. My wife who uses Facebook will look up the cruise page.

Can't Wait!! :goodvibes

We're on deck 10. Booked the same day bookings opened. Yesterday we asked our agent to move the date two or 4 weeks later (to stay on a Western) and the price has gone up $2,000!!!! Glad we got in early.:laughing:

I am with ya ... I am sooooooo glad I booked on day one :banana: a penny saved is a penny spent on another disney cruise !:lovestruc

Here is my first completed logo. I have a couple others in mind if this one doesn't "fit" our group. Or if you like this one but think a diff font or character would be better then let me know and I can tweek it a bit.

ffflogo.jpg

We are just wondering it it is alright for all of us to use your cruise grapic for door signs... Mike

Of course I love all the Buffett inspired names...I'm glad we have fellow parrotheads on board no matter what our group name is. Maybe we should go to Margaritaville in Grand Cayman....

There is a Margaritaville in Grand Cayman?

Of course I love all the Buffett inspired names...I'm glad we have fellow parrotheads on board no matter what our group name is. Maybe we should go to Margaritaville in Grand Cayman....

There is a Margaritaville in Grand Cayman?

Woot-woot, count hubby and I in on "wastin' away" an afternoon We went to our first Buffett concert last Labor Day...we're hooked!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter