June 8, 2015 Alaskan cruise on the Wonder

So how does this FE thing work? I don't see our name on the list above. Do we list off our names and ages for the kids? This is our first cruise and I think the kids would love participating.

:fish::fish::fish::fish::fish:
JOIN OUR FE GROUP!!!
So far I have these people interested:

Lags
Ocahannon
Jenny Burtner
Libbey0
Cpike124
Mogreen

If you are interested just reply below and check back to make sure your name ends up back on this list!!
Can you add my family to the fish extender group? It is me, my husband and our 11 year old daughter. Thanks! AngeH

So how does this FE thing work? I don't see our name on the list above. Do we list off our names and ages for the kids? This is our first cruise and I think the kids would love participating.

I think listing at least the gender and ages of kids would be helpful. Hopefully mo green will add you to the list soon

Hope everyone has their hotel rooms booked... most downtown hotels are busy for the FIFA women games.

Just the kids in our group are participating in the FE. We have 6 boys, three of which are 4yrs, 8, 10 &11. The three girls in our group are 4, 7&9.

Can you add my family to the fish extender group? It is me, my husband and our 11 year old daughter. Thanks! AngeH
I think listing at least the gender and ages of kids would be helpful. Hopefully mo green will add you to the list soon

My kids are super excited to do this. We have the following kids in our group...
12 yr old girl
9 yr old girl
7 yr old girl
6 yr old boy
3 yr old girl
2 yr old girl
2 yr old boy

Thanks!!!

Well, the trip must be getting closer. I'm having cruise dreams. Which now has me thinking about packing. We have what I hope will be our last snow storm in Denver. Then I want to get all our coats cleaned. We've lost gloves this winter so I'll likely have to get on Amazon or eBay to get new ones. Anyone else starting to pack?

Thanks to Mo Green, we are on the list.. i think he updates the list... not really sure how this works.

This is our first cruise on Disney. I've been reading about the FE - has anyone been getting their things ready for the cruise? Any tips from past Disney cruisers?

Thank you!!

:fish::fish::fish::fish::fish:
JOIN OUR FE GROUP!!!
So far I have these people interested:

Lags
Ocahannon
Jenny Burtner
Libbey0
Cpike124
Mogreen

If you are interested just reply below and check back to make sure your name ends up back on this list!!

I would like to be added to the FE group:
Amy Adult
Carol Adult (grandma)
Autumn (F)(8)
Caleb (M)(6)
Christian (M)(6)
Stateroom: 8576

Also once everyone is signed up how will we all be notified of Room#'s and ages of participants?
Thank you for setting this all up

Amy

Hi cruisers! Has anyone started packing? I think we're finally done with winter weather here in Denver so I'm washing winter coats this weekend and then pulling together our inventory of hats, gloves and scarves to see if we're missing anything. I typically over pack but the cold weather clothing is going to take a lot of space and I really don't feel like schlepping a ton of suitcases. Has anyone else started packing?

Also have any of you received your cruise docs yet? I know some people cruising who have. Every day now I'm running out to the mailbox to see if they've arrived. Can't wait!!!!

Hi June 8th Alaska Cruisers!

My family and I are going on the June 15th Alaska cruise...Its our 1st DCL cruise & our 1st time visiting Alaska (double woo-hoo!).

I'm a notorious planner (I enjoy the planning part so much!) that I would LOVE to see Navigators from your cruise.

So I'm begging here...If it's not too much trouble, PLEASE post your navigators when you get back. I know it's alot to ask since you disembark the same day we embark, but it would be awesome if I could see the navigators that day!

(*I originally posted this request in the main Disney cruise line forum with the subject line "Calling all June 1st & June 8th Alaska Cruisers" because I was under the impression those were the 1st two cruises with our itinerary...sorry! I now know you are the 3rd cruise, so I have also posted this request on the May 25th & June 1st meet threads.
Oh, and someone suggested I post this on the specific cruise meet threads...I hope this was okay!).

Thank you and happy sailing!

Does anyone have a total number or list for the fish extender participants?

So excited our Wonder Alaska cruise is less than a month away! whooo-whooo.....
this is our 3rd Wonder cruise, but first cruise to Alaska!

We would love to be in the Fish Extenders Group, our info....

Laura & Brock (parents)
Cade (12 years boy)
Teagan (10 years girl)
Declan (3 years boy)

Fish Extender Group:
It looks like our previous list keeper hasn't been on DIS since February, so I thought I would create the FE list because it would be so sad if our cruise didn't get to do this!

I created a Google Doc spreadsheet that anyone can add to. I tried to list everyone who has expressed an interest, so please fill in the rest of the info if you see your name on the spreadsheet. If your name isn't there, please add it. I will close out this FE Group on May 16. I will assign delivery dates when we know our final count, unless we have a really small group!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17hiIC7qJj3p1PKnsaCzajJDFhB-72Axxj0tk-Tftrtk/edit?usp=sharing

If anyone with more experience would like to take this over, please feel free! I just didn't want our cruise to miss out.:earboy2:
If you need ideas on fish extender gifts try googling or pinterest boards as they have tons out there.

I would like to be added to the FE group:
Amy Adult
Carol Adult (grandma)
Autumn (F)(8)
Caleb (M)(6)
Christian (M)(6)
Stateroom: 8576

Also once everyone is signed up how will we all be notified of Room#'s and ages of participants?
Thank you for setting this all up

Amy
Added fish extender list, please see post above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter