June 7, 2014 Fantasy Western Caribbean

We are so looking forward to this cruise, our ninth. The kids ages 14,11,10 are already "threatening" to abandon us in favor of the kids club and Aquaducks. Fine by us. Lol... Only excursion we wanted was the White Water Rafting in Jamacia but the site says sold out. They will open more. I will cut/paste my tips to this thread.

Do you have boys or girls? I have 2 boys 12 and 14
Also have you been on this cruise before? Can you recommend any excursions?
Are you joining the Fish Extender?

Our family would like to join fish extender group #3. We have three cabins:

Cabin 8056:
DD Robbie (Buzz Lightyear), DM April (Sofia the First), and DS Cooper (5 yr) (Pluto)

Cabin 8058:
DA (Aunt) Becky (Minnie), DS Alex (11 yr) (Mater from Cars) (celebrating his 11th B-day on embarkation day), and DS Spencer (9 yr) (Hulk)

Cabin 8060:
DGM Dorsey (Belle), DGD Bob (Donald Duck), and DS Conner (12 yr) (Captain Jack Sparrow).

Hi everyone! I just booked our first-ever Disney cruise, and I am beyond excited. Really looking forward to learning from everyone! I'm traveling with my DD12 Lauren and DD10 Corinne - and they don't know about the trip yet!

Ideas on how to reveal the trip to a couple of tweens?

And is it too late to participate in the fish extender gift exchange??? (Fingers crossed!)

Did you get on the Fish Extender #3

Do you have boys or girls? I have 2 boys 12 and 14
Also have you been on this cruise before? Can you recommend any excursions?
Are you joining the Fish Extender?

We have three kids two boys ages 14 and 12 and a daughter 10. I have not been on this cruise going to Jamaica. I have been on 8 other Disney Cruises including the Western twice. The Powerboat rides are fun.
We haven't done many excursions on the western. I do like getting a cab and going to 7 mile Beach in Grand Cayman. Really wanting to White Water Raft and will try to book when I get onboard

For those that are interrsted in joining a Fish Extender and have not heard back, FE groups 1-3 have been closed, but there is someone who is heading FE group #4. Most of our group have been communicating through the Facebook page...if anyone doesn't have access to Facebook, post here on the boards, and if I see it before the person heading group 4 does, I will notify her on Facebook. If you haven't heard back from a FE group, please post on this thread. We want everyone to have fun!:grouphug:

We are almost 80 days out! Here is the current list for those who don't have access to the spreadsheet on Facebook:

FE list

Ladyj0212(Julie): Tinkerbell and Minnie, DH Daniel: The muppets and iron man, Delania DD(6)Princesses, Jessica DD(23 months)Mickey and Minnie, stateroom #GTY

Melliebrown (Melissa):Minnie, DH(Michael):Goofy, DSJeffrey,(10)Stitch,DSNick(8)Stitch,DDAudree(3)Rapunzel or any princess #8510

Club Disney chandler(Jack),DW(Brenda),DS14(Justin),DD12(Jenna) #9587

DisneyDee27(Dee)pooh, DW(Christy)Eeyore, stateroom #8662

Squirrel girl(Kendall) DH(Bruce), DD Madison(16),DS Tyler(14) #GTY

Sandra, Matt, Jason(7), Karah(5) stateroom #6174

Susan, Sam, Sean(6), Spencer (4) stateroom #6164**peanut allergy for this stateroom**

whitfive(Michelle):tinkerbell, Jim, Josh(18), Hannah(17), Matthew(13) stateroom #8512**celebrating Josh's high school graduation, and Michelle and Jim's 23rd wedding anniversary**

Rich, (Laurie)Lodiefive:tinkerbell, Ian(18), Collin (15)stateroom #8679**gluten allergy for this stateroom, and Laurie and Rich's 21st wedding anniversary**

Jen(Lemonbee) likes Alice, DH Matt(Donald), Colby DS(10) likes Stitch, Lyla DD(5) likes Tiana, stateroom#9558

Evelyn, Matthew(DS18) stateroom #GTY

Michael(21), Alexa(21) stateroom #GTY

Robert, Beth, Bella DD9(10th birthday on 6/12), Bobby DS(8), Dominic DS(6), Violet DD(1) Stateroom #GTY

Cyndi(cdx4), Chuck, Cameron DD14, chandler DD9 stateroom# 7172

Alicia, Jordan DS(12), loves Pluto stateroom #2558

Hello all! We are headed for our second cruise on the Fantasy. It will be myself, my 8 year old daughter, my mother and another mother daughter (18 year old) duo(first time cruiser). We are so excited and counting down the days!:banana:

Our family would like to join fish extender group #3. We have three cabins:

Cabin 8056:
DD Robbie (Buzz Lightyear), DM April (Sofia the First), and DS Cooper (5 yr) (Pluto)

Cabin 8058:
DA (Aunt) Becky (Minnie), DS Alex (11 yr) (Mater from Cars) (celebrating his 11th B-day on embarkation day), and DS Spencer (9 yr) (Hulk)

Cabin 8060:
DGM Dorsey (Belle), DGD Bob (Donald Duck), and DS Conner (12 yr) (Captain Jack Sparrow).

There is FB page Disney Fantasy fun cruise June 7abd this is where I joined FE 3
If you want to get in a group look through the posts and you will see someone started FE 4

Hi Michelle! We were on the Magic with you in February 2013. I am not on this cruise but we have some friends that are - they are from Georgia. I was checking for them to see if there was a meet group and I immediately recognized your picture when the page opened. We are sailing the Fantasy the week before you guys! Have a great cruise!

This will be our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited!
We have booked some fun excursions and now it is time to sign up for the Fish Extender groups we are hearing about!

We have 5 in our group, two cabins:
cabin 6532: Me (mommy), DS, and DD 6 years at time of sailing.
Cabin 6536: Granny and Papa

What do we need to do next?

We look forward to the fun ahead!!!:cheer2:

Arrin

This is our very first DC so we are totally new to all of this. I don't want to miss out on the FE fun, but am afraid it is too late. Is there a way to still join?
Thanks for any help,
CourtneyRae4

:)Hi there. I am new to all of this and wanting to join a FE group for our June 7 cruise. Do you have any helpful hints?

:)Hi there. I am new to all of this and wanting to join a FE group for our June 7 cruise. Do you have any helpful hints?

Hi Michelle! We were on the Magic with you in February 2013. I am not on this cruise but we have some friends that are - they are from Georgia. I was checking for them to see if there was a meet group and I immediately recognized your picture when the page opened. We are sailing the Fantasy the week before you guys! Have a great cruise!

Hey! I was lucky enough to go on the re-imagined Magic as an agent last month...it was so nince! The Atrium was the biggest surprise!
I am very excited to sail the Fantasy again! You will love it if you haven't done it before! We just booked for June 2015 for my daughters graduation! YAY!

I am not on DIS much as there is so much chatting on the FB groups. Are your friends in that group? If not, they can look up
Disney Fantasy Fun Cruise June 7, 2014
and ask to join!

Make sure you leave the Fantasy in good shape when you leave! lol! Have a great time!

Welcome aboard all newbies! Sorry things are so quiet over here, we seem be a little more chatty over on FB. If you have an account we would love to have you join us there!

Disney Fantasy Fun Cruise June 7, 2014

Also, there is plenty of time to join an FE for those who want to do so, I believe we are keeping most groups rather small/manageable at about 15-ish rooms. We are curently on FE group #4.

If you do not have or like FB, I will have the FE #4 group leader get your info!

We are really getting excited now!!

Look forward to getting to know everyone!

Fish Extender Group #2 - I have an updated list, but I think that everyone is on the Disney Fantasy Fun Cruise June 7, 2014 Facebook page...if you are not, you should join as there is lots more going on there than on these boards or post on here and I will email the list to you...The format is weird on the DIS Boards...
Hi...I'm not on Facebook...could you please email me the updated list for FE #2? Thank you...61 days to go!!!!! I need one more post to be able to write my email, so I'll send it separately.

Hey! I was lucky enough to go on the re-imagined Magic as an agent last month...it was so nince! The Atrium was the biggest surprise! I am very excited to sail the Fantasy again! You will love it if you haven't done it before! We just booked for June 2015 for my daughters graduation! YAY! I am not on DIS much as there is so much chatting on the FB groups. Are your friends in that group? If not, they can look up Disney Fantasy Fun Cruise June 7, 2014 and ask to join! Make sure you leave the Fantasy in good shape when you leave! lol! Have a great time!

I asked to join FB. Whoever can let me join I would appreciate. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter