June 7, 2011 Alaska

It seems that quite a few of us are staying at the Pan Pacific the night before the cruise. Would anyone be interested in doing a "Meet" the evening before in part of the hotel lobby area? A quick way to get to know each other before bumping elbows all cruise long.:):)

That is a great idea!!! :thumbsup2

My cruise documents and the DCL website both say 1:30-7:30. Maybe the post was just a typo.

YEP, my bad! I was looking at a sheet that was old! My docs say 1:40 - 7:30

HELLO!

FISH EXTENDER GAME IS GOING TO BE CLOSING!

PLEASE CHECK YOUR FISH STATUS ON THE FIRST PAGE TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE LISTED AS PARTICIPATING OR NOT PARTICIPATING. LET ME KNOW IF I HAVE YOU MARKED INCORRECTLY.

IF YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT IT, NOW IS THE TIME TO JOIN! IT IS A LOT OF FUN. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A CRAFTY GIFT, IT CAN BE AS SIMPLE AS CANDY BARS.

THANK YOU! LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR CRUISE TOGETHER!!! :cool1:

As much as we would like to, we have decided we can't do the fish extender : ( Too much happening in the next three weeks. But we would love to meet fellow DISer's

Oh and remember, right before sailing it's all hands on deck - so put your wavy hands down onto the floor!

Walter

Hi everyone -

Since I haven't seen it mentioned on any of the trip reports I've read, does anyone know if there are any theme nights? Pirates out of the Caribbean, for instance? Just in case I need to pack accordingly : )

Thanks
Walter

:cool1:

Hi everyone -

Since I haven't seen it mentioned on any of the trip reports I've read, does anyone know if there are any theme nights? Pirates out of the Caribbean, for instance? Just in case I need to pack accordingly : )

Thanks
Walter

:cool1:

From some of the blogs, it looks like there is still a Pirates night, and that some people dressed up, but no fireworks and a lot of it was moved inside because of the cold. Is it just me, or does it seem a little strange to be doing a pirates party in the middle of Alaska? :confused3

From some of the blogs, it looks like there is still a Pirates night, and that some people dressed up, but no fireworks and a lot of it was moved inside because of the cold. Is it just me, or does it seem a little strange to be doing a pirates party in the middle of Alaska? :confused3

What, you never heard of the phrase "on stranger tides"? What could be stranger than having a pirates party in Alaska? : )

Pixie3 -

Thanks for your work coordinating Fish Extender.

Here is an update for DisneyPaul4 (#18 on the list):

Daughter name: Brenna rather than Breana
Stateroom: 2142

Is it just me, or does it seem a little strange to be doing a pirates party in the middle of Alaska? :confused3

I think it is strange too, but they did it on our MR and Baltic cruises too. I guess they just do the same theme on all of the cruises just with or without fireworks depending on where you are. We did not have fireworks on the Baltic cruise either.

Maybe we should have a Meet on the ship. Typically the meets are after the drill and before/during the sail away party on the top deck starboard (right) side. I'll be there. I'll just yell out "anyone here a diser"!!

A couple of my good friends have decided to join us for this cruise. They are Kim & Bob and their 2 boys Robert (14) & Dylan (12). I think she wants to join in on the Fish Extender. Has a cut-off date been set?

Do you have a stateroom assigned yet? Looking to finish FE gifts. Thanks.

I'm still reading through all the pages but I wanted to add us: Will, Shannon and Samara (2). We are super duper excited to be going on another Disney cruise (our 3rd; daughter's FIRST!). Wife and I will be celebrating 11 years of marriage. And anytime we go on a Disney trip, we are celebrating our princess. :goodvibes. She's always so much fun! I'd like to participate in the fish extender funness. I really think my daughter will enjoy both giving and receiving the FE gifts. Just need to read up a bit on the FE's and of course get one. ;)

OK...back to reading....
:surfweb:

Trying to finish FE gifts. Do you have a stateroom number? Thanks.

Do you have a stateroom assigned yet? Looking to finish FE gifts. Thanks.

Trying to finish FE gifts. Do you have a stateroom number? Thanks.

I'm wondering this as well I've finished my FE gifts and want to keep them in stateroom order to make delivery easier

A quick question, I'm going to be having injections everyday for a while so I will be bringing pre filled syringes on the trip, same as the syringes used for insulin just a different medication, does anyone know if I need a doctors note to bring them through customs?

Super excited less than three weeks! And I'm doing my last *fingers crossed* chemo treatment right now! :woohoo:

ETA I answered my own question so nvm! and a meet at the sail away party sounds fun :)

Hi there. First cruise EVER. We are clueless. Wendy (DW), David (DH), Max 9 (DS), Rowan 3 (DS). Stateroom 8028. From Scottsdale, AZ. Thanks!

Is the FE list posted in the beginning current and final? I am finishing my gifts and want to make sure every room is included.
Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter