June 5th, Nightime shows or wait?

zavandor

DIS Veteran
I'm planning for my first visit to Disneyland Resort and I would like to ask for a suggestion.
I'll be there from 6/5 to 6/9. I've read about Hydroguy's rule about fireworks, so I was thinking to see both the fireworks and the second show of Fantasmic! the first night of my stay. That would allow me also to see those a second time before my trip ends if I'll love them (I know I'll love them :rotfl:)

But now I've noticed that 6/5 is the last day that the SoCal annual pass are not blocked out, from 6/6 to 6/9 are all blockout days.
So I think the parks could be very crowded that first day or my stay.

What would you do? Is it better to view the shows in a crowded day or skip them and try the rides (since the show should attract a lot of people out or rides)?

I'm planning for my first visit to Disneyland Resort and I would like to ask for a suggestion.
I'll be there from 6/5 to 6/9. I've read about Hydroguy's rule about fireworks, so I was thinking to see both the fireworks and the second show of Fantasmic! the first night of my stay. That would allow me also to see those a second time before my trip ends if I'll love them (I know I'll love them :rotfl:)

But now I've noticed that 6/5 is the last day that the SoCal annual pass are not blocked out, from 6/6 to 6/9 are all blockout days.
So I think the parks could be very crowded that first day or my stay.

What would you do? Is it better to view the shows in a crowded day or skip them and try the rides (since the show should attract a lot of people out or rides)?
IMO do the shows on crowded days and save rides for less crowded days.

:wizard:

Great, so I'll stick with my plan.
Thanks for the suggestion.
And thanks a lot to Disboards, I've seen the news of the ticket price increase and just bought my tickets, I've saved a lot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter