June 5th, 2017 - 7-Night Alaska from Vancouver, BC

Hi Shelley! Just booked this cruise for 4 of us this morning (there are 6 of us total but our older two boys aren't going)...so just me and hubby (Brian and Trish) and son Tanner-13 and daughter Elaina-5....Do you know if there is a FE group for this cruise yet?

There is a group of about 30 families on FB, but there hasn't been talk of a FE yet. I imagine there will be one though!

Last edited:

Hi everyone.. has anyone booked their flight yet.. We are still looking. Has anyone ever used any Expedia or any other web sites to book?? Is it better to book from the airline site?? We are traveling from Philly.

As of yesterday Expedia only showed up to the week prior. Have not booked. I was just talking about it with my friend that we're travelling with...I am not sure when the ideal booking window will be.

I usually look at expedia to see which airlines have the best times/routes/prices and then go to the specific airlines to book as it seems to be cheaper.

Just before we came off the Dream yesterday we booked Alaska!!! !!! !!! Can't wait to go fly out of the country, just to sail back into it, turn around, and fly back in. Probably should finally order our passports, carrying around our Birth Certificates is a pain in the butt.

we found a great rate on United Air leaving Philly and one stop in Toronto.. That was the best airfare we found.. Talked to a lot of people and they told me we got a great price Also booked a B&B for our stay in Vancouver.

We'll have a family of 8 flying into Seattle (Southwest points). I'm open to suggestion on the best way to get from Seattle to Vancouver if anyone who's done it before has suggestions.

We'll have a family of 8 flying into Seattle (Southwest points). I'm open to suggestion on the best way to get from Seattle to Vancouver if anyone who's done it before has suggestions.

my partner said there is a bus from Seattle that goes to Vancouver. This will be our first time doing it, but a few of co-workers toured this way and said it was cheaper then flying into Vancouver. I'll see if I can't get the company name of the bus.

Hello Everyone!
I just read that there has been a recent change about character meet and greets? Does anyone know anything about that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter