June 4 & 5

LisaT91403

DIS Veteran
I noticed the SoCal Resident tickets (but not any of the AP's) are blocked those two days. What's up with those days? Seems odd to block tickets, but not even the lowest of AP's :confused3

I was thinking of going on 6/4...but now I'm wondering if there is something major (major crowds?) that day.

My guess is when they first made the special tickets available, the 4th and 5th were planned to host events regarding the DCA reopening and now things are happening a week later.

My guess is when they first made the special tickets available, the 4th and 5th were planned to host events regarding the DCA reopening and now things are happening a week later.

If that's the case, then they could potentially be slower days because of tickets being blocked. Interesting.

However, they area also the last days to use Select AP's before being blocked for the Summer. So who knows?!

However, they area also the last days to use Select AP's before being blocked for the Summer. So who knows?!

I don't think that will be a big deal. What is happening then to draw them to the parks? Nothing since the rehabs end and attractions open a couple weeks later. They may as well go the week before, the parks will be the same as on thier last two preblockout days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter