June 4 2005 West Coast Cruisers

We're not! But we are the week after so please do a trip report when you get back and let us know the details. Oh.....that would be too late because we will be getting on when you are getting off. Ok, won't give you a hard time! Have a great cruise.

Hi all, Poker Central is 8002. After the dust settles, give us a call or look for us at a table near the Quiet Cove pool for a game. We're up front on the ship. We were anxious to get there first. Wes pirate:

We are. Is there another DIS meet thread or are there just not many of us going this time.

We are there as well. :cool1: There have been a couple other threads for this cruise, but very few responses. I guess there will be just a few of us on this cruise.

I have had a difficult time finding them. Who are you all traveling with. For me it is myself, my boyfriend and his DD (8).

poohs4me said:
I have had a difficult time finding them. Who are you all traveling with. For me it is myself, my boyfriend and his DD (8).

This is a girls trip. :cool1: Just me and one of my friends!

I'll be there and can't wait!! :Pinkbounc For a full ship, there really aren't that many DISers going this time.

Hi guys. We only have a few weeks left and we aren't organized very well. Has anyone out there ever orgaized the DIS meets? I know on our last cruise they all did so much together. We are in rooms 8564 and 7570. It is myself, my hunk of burning love, my 8 yo son, 5yo son and 2yo daughter. My mom is coming as well. We are coming in the night before and as we always enjoy spending the full day enjoying the pool , we will be arriving early for boarding.

windermerejudy said:
Hi guys. We only have a few weeks left and we aren't organized very well. Has anyone out there ever orgaized the DIS meets? I know on our last cruise they all did so much together. We are in rooms 8564 and 7570. It is myself, my hunk of burning love, my 8 yo son, 5yo son and 2yo daughter. My mom is coming as well. We are coming in the night before and as we always enjoy spending the full day enjoying the pool , we will be arriving early for boarding.

Hey....we're in 7570 the week after you! Leave it nice for us. If you do a post live from the ship, let me know how you like it!

Who out there cannot wait to do the stomp with a Baileys colada,or Bahama Mama in hand? :Pinkbounc :banana: :cool1: :bounce: :rotfl2:

Bailey's Colado? What is that? I adore Bailey's. :Pinkbounc

We are still waiting on our room assignment. Oh, well. Soon enough we will have our documents and hopefully will know.

We also are coming in the night before. We haven'r decided where we are staying but we also want to be at the port early. What time do you think you are getting there?

I have never planned a meet, but I went to one.

A Bailey's colada is a pinacolada with Baileys--very yummy.

We are staying at the Embassy Suites South. Free transportation to and from the airport. Then we have reserved a van to go to port at 9:00 something. It would be fun if we met before the cruise.

7570 should be great. We have been in most of the numbers right through there and they are great.

What is everyones ETA for the port? When should we meet? Before or after boat drill?

Guys we were off in no mans land of page 2 so I am just bumping us up. Also do we wnat to do tshirts, room door signs...if so lets get going.
::MickeyMo

I booked my hotel yesterday. We decided to try out the Sheraton. I will probably be making door signs and hadn't really thought about t-shirts. I wish I knew what time they will start letting people check-in at the port.

We are a family of four (mom, dad, 9yo son and 15yo daughter==>a.k.a. the Disney Fanatic) really looking forward to this cruise!!! We'll be at Dland in the Grand Californian for three days prior to embarkation.
Bearjon

Disney Wonder -- 12/2000
Celebrity Infinity -- 6/2003
Delta American Queen -- 5/2004
Carnival Conquest -- 7/2004
Disney Magic -- 6/2005
NCL Sun -- 11/2005

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter