• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 30, 2014 WONDER Alaska cruise meet

Hi everybody!

We have been booked for this cruise for a while now, but I am just now getting to this DIS meet thread. We just disembarked The Wonder on Monday (4/8/13) in Miami, and it got me very excited for this cruise!

We will have the whole immediate family with us, all adults, in three staterooms:
Jerry and Laura (Me and DW)
DD Deanna and her BF Mike
DS James aka: Jamie

We will be in for the FE for sure. It doesn't look like we have a Facebook group yet, so I will start one and post the link here.

Jerry

We had to push off our Alaskin Cruise by two weeks. My daughter will be in Italy with her class the same week as the cruise.

Hope you all have a great trip!!! I already took us off the FE List.

Haven't been on the boards in a while.

DW-Angela
DH-Reed
DS-Allen (15)
DS-Christopher (13)

Brooks, GA (south of Atlanta)

Requested to join FB group and will join FE.

We just recently booked on board for this cruise. We love sailing Alaska -- it will be our 4th Disney Alaska cruise so don't hesitate to ask us questions. We would love to join the FE group and facebook page also. Our sailing group includes my DH and DD (who will be 12 at sailing time).

We have signed up for the June 30, 2014 Alaska cruise.

Me: Matthew (42)
DW: Karen (43)
DD: Veronica (14)

We requested the FB page also.

We have signed up for the June 30, 2014 Alaska cruise.

Me: Matthew (42)
DW: Karen (43)
DD: Veronica (14)

We requested the FB page also.

Lol. I like how u call it "signing up". I wish it were as easy as signing up (and not having to pay!!!)

Hi Everyone. My DH and I booked this cruise while on the Sept 9/13 repositioning cruise. So excited to go to Alaska. My DD's 9th birthday is on Jul 4th and we figured this would be a great way to celebrate it. I'm also interested in joining the FE group. Did it the last cruise and had a blast. Am also sending a request to join the FB group.

Hello ALL, XCITED to check out Alaska. It's gng to be both my Kidz B-DAY in July 2, 4th.
I have signed up for FE.
I have request FB

DW (ME), DH, DS (12), DD (7)

PREVIOUS cruisers so I read NO FIREWORKS, NO PIRATE PARTY in ALASKA???????
What will the weather be like during this of year in ALASKA???
What is a MUST DO with children my age ;")

Hello ALL, XCITED to check out Alaska. It's gng to be both my Kidz B-DAY in July 2, 4th. I have signed up for FE. I have request FB DW (ME), DH, DS (12), DD (7) PREVIOUS cruisers so I read NO FIREWORKS, NO PIRATE PARTY in ALASKA??????? What will the weather be like during this of year in ALASKA??? What is a MUST DO with children my age ;")
I believe Alaska has the Pixar Party night. There are quite a few reports on Alaska cruising on the Disboard under the Cruise Reports tab. That's what I have been reading to gather information.

Not yet but I've done lots of research. So many options.

Hi,
I just registered and am new to all of this. We are going on the Alaska cruise June 30th. (My daughter's birthday!) I am traveling with my husband, son(10) daughter(7) and daughter (2). We are also traveling with my brother's family and my parents. We have never been on a Disney cruise and are so excited! I hope to get some good ideas here and try to figure out how the fish extenders works because it sounds fun!

Hi,
I just registered and am new to all of this. We are going on the Alaska cruise June 30th. (My daughter's birthday!) I am traveling with my husband, son(10) daughter(7) and daughter (2). We are also traveling with my brother's family and my parents. We have never been on a Disney cruise and are so excited! I hope to get some good ideas here and try to figure out how the fish extenders works because it sounds fun!

Welcome. Ask us any questions and I'm sure someone can help you out. Don't forget to put your name on the FE excel spreadsheet here on the Disboard.

Have been booked on the June 30th Alaska trip since last February, but just came across this. Glad to join. I have also sent a Facebook request.

Will be my wife and I and two sons (10,3).

This will be our 4th Disney cruise and 2nd to Alaska, but we did that one on NCL.

Looking forward to being part of the group and counting down the days until we cruise!

Have been booked on the June 30th Alaska trip since last February, but just came across this. Glad to join. I have also sent a Facebook request. Will be my wife and I and two sons (10,3). This will be our 4th Disney cruise and 2nd to Alaska, but we did that one on NCL. Looking forward to being part of the group and counting down the days until we cruise!
Welcome to our group. Glad to see that our little group is growing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter