June 30 2012 NYC Anyone?

I would love to join th FB private group for our cruise!! I'm getting so excited to fiannoy book things in a little over a week.

I bought a little toy for DD for each day of the cruise! I can't wait to see her reactions to things!!

Anyone know if the 7 bus is still available at MK?

All bus times are still available! We got 6:30 to MK.. ! We are going to hit highlights at MK and then monorail to Epcot...

There are also tons of Palo times still for brunch, tea and dinner....

I don't remember if I saw any discussion on this yet, but does anyone know if there are going to be any character meals on this cruise? I know they usually do have them for the longer cruises but since this is a new itinerary I didn't know if there was info out there yet on this. I've only done the shorter cruises so I've never had the chance to do a character meal on the ship.

It sounds like we could be in for some great fun on Juy 4th!!!

Hi Everyone! I haven't been to the board in a while, and I've missed quite a bit :-) (Work has been crazy, but at least the time is flying until the cruise!)

So exciting to see that some of you have booked your stuff for the cruise already. We need to wait until the 16th since this is our first cruise, I guess. I am going to try and book the bus to HS on the WDW day. I already made dinner ressies at Mama Melrose (Fantasmic dinner package). Gee - I hope there are late buses back so we have time for Fantasmic!??

I bought a pretty dress for formal night - so excited!

Hello everyone,

I have created a private Facebook page called: Cruising the Magic, June 30, 2012. This is the first time I created a group, so I am not sure if you have to request access and I can just approve it. I have added myself, my husband and daughter....

Just reading over the festivities for the 4th. It look like everyone is going to have a lot of fun.....

Hello everyone,

I have created a private Facebook page called: Cruising the Magic, June 30, 2012. This is the first time I created a group, so I am not sure if you have to request access and I can just approve it. I have added myself, my husband and daughter....

Just reading over the festivities for the 4th. It look like everyone is going to have a lot of fun.....

I searched for it and can't find the page...any ideas?:confused3

I found it! Try searching for just "cruising the magic". It was at the end of the list of results.

Hi everyone! I've been away from the boards for awhile!

Since this is our first Disney cruise, we've had to wait make all our ressies. I hope we can get what we want. Monday is the day!

Sounds like a lot of you are going to park hop on our parks day. Is it really possible? I think we are just going to do our regular commando thing at MK - hope we can get on that early bus, LOL! I don't think DH will be able to keep up with us, and may head back to the ship early, after dinner at Tony's.

I found out that I can take my son on a snorkeling trip with Stuart Cove's while my DH does the scuba excursion. Disney doesn't offer this snorkeling trip (probably because of the snorkeling with sharks!), but the bus for the dive and the snorkeling trip are the same. (I spoke to the lady who runs the dive shop.) So we can all do what we want to do in Nassau. Yay!

Anyone want to join us - 3 stop snorkeling trip on a "non-party" boat on the south side of Nassau - New Providence Island. Lots more fish, wrecks, turtles, dolphins and reef sharks. I've dived it many times, but my son is not a diver yet - so I'll take him snorkeling instead. Can't wait!

We joined the FE group. Sounds like a lot of fun!

See everyone soon! Yippee!
Lorri :-)

:dance3:

Sounds like a lot of you are going to park hop on our parks day. Is it really possible? I think we are just going to do our regular commando thing at MK - hope we can get on that early bus, LOL! I don't think DH will be able to keep up with us, and may head back to the ship early, after dinner at Tony's.

:dance3:

Hoping to get an early bus to MK hit up a few of our favs then head to AK do a few of our favs there, then head to Epcot we have 4:30 ADR for Via Napoli. We normally do commando in the morning but head back to the room for rest in the afternoon. May use the buses for our naps and to get out of the July heat.
We normally go to Disney in the fall I'm little worried about mom she is 70 plus and doesn't know she is overheating :confused3 .
If we are ambitious enough we may go to HS to see Fantasmic.

We normally go to Disney in the fall I'm little worried about mom she is 70 plus and doesn't know she is overheating :confused3 .
If we are ambitious enough we may go to HS to see Fantasmic.

How is she with all the walking? Does she tire out? I believe you can rent one of those motorized scooters for $50 for the whole day.

How is she with all the walking? Does she tire out? I believe you can rent one of those motorized scooters for $50 for the whole day.

She is good with all the walking she just has a slow pace, she would be dangerous in the motorized wheel chair. She just doesn't want to be a "bother" and won't let us know when she is getting hot.

I just will make sure we get her out of the sun and keep her hydrated, there are a lot of inside attractions that will have AC. Worse case we can go shopping you can never have enough Disney stuff :rotfl:

Hi there!

I'm Sammie, and my parents and this will be our first cruise! We're celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary and my upcoming college graduation. I saw this thread and just had to post since I'm bursting with excitement. :goodvibes

I'll probably be bombarding the cruise forum with questions and my mom will probably make her own name as well. Are there any "young" adults going? I'm 22 and although I love my parents very much, I'm looking to find some friends to hang out with on the cruise as well.

So, in a nutshell, that's why I'm here and I can't wait to see everyone in June :thumbsup2

My daughter is cruising with us this time - she's 21, and this will be her first cruise. Her siblings are 8 and 9, so I'm guessing she will be happy someone else her age will be on board...
We started making our FE gifts today - sooo excited :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter