June 3-June 10

We will see you there then, too! We've only done summer trips, I'm a teacher and that's my only option. This is the earliest in summer we've ever gone, can't be worse than mid July. Celebrating my DD's graduation. If you see the crazy girl trying to get "artsy" cap and gown pics, it just might be us, lol!

We are also going that week 4-10. My TA suggested it as the best week we could get crowd wise if we had to go over summer break.
Hot, rainy, crowded. I'll prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

We will see you there then, too! We've only done summer trips, I'm a teacher and that's my only option. This is the earliest in summer we've ever gone, can't be worse than mid July. Celebrating my DD's graduation. If you see the crazy girl trying to get "artsy" cap and gown pics, it just might be us, lol!

Pics...that's a great idea! Ordered the graduation ears for my son, got them in the mail today. We should take his cap and gown down there as well :)

We will be there June 2-11 and are from So CA too! We are in the OC. Kids get out of school on the 1st and we are on the red eye that night!

We live in the I.E., Redlands to be exact! We are cruising on the Fantasy the week before. We have annual passes to Dland. I am hoping the humidity isn't too bad!

Only been a FL resident for 2 years, but the real humidity seems to start later in June, so you may get hot but not so humid (crossing fingers).

If the summer showers have started (we are in desperate need of rain right now!), there are great places to go in each park to wait out the rain:
-AK-The lion King or Finding Nemo shows. Or...if it still running (no lightning) - Kali River Rapids (you are going to get wet anyway!)
-MK - Space Mountain (queue is indoors) or Carousel of Progress are good choices. I like a break (upstairs) at Columbia Harbor House best. Head there before the drops start to fall to snag a snack/lunch and a table!
HS-Tower of Terror, Toy Story Mania., or Rock N Roller Coaster have covered/indoor queues. Or try one of the indoor shows. This is my least fav Park in the rain!
- EPCOT-The BEST place to head when you know the storm is going to start-the aquariums in the Seas pavilion! We love that area and can easily wait out the rain and not feel like you are missing a thing! EPCOT in general has nice, big pavilions to wait out rain (just be sure to be inside once it starts because "darting" to a pavilion in Future World can get you drenched since the open plazas are so large between them!) Even the WS has great places to hang out inside to wait out the rain-movies in the countries of Canada, France or China, Mexico's indoor marketplace and boat ride, etc.

Have fun...take breaks...do not let weather (sun/rain/heat) dampen your spirits...just remember to drink fluids, wear hats and sunscreen and take A/C breaks.

Have a magical trip!!!!!

Only been a FL resident for 2 years, but the real humidity seems to start later in June, so you may get hot but not so humid (crossing fingers).

If the summer showers have started (we are in desperate need of rain right now!), there are great places to go in each park to wait out the rain:
-AK-The lion King or Finding Nemo shows. Or...if it still running (no lightning) - Kali River Rapids (you are going to get wet anyway!)
-MK - Space Mountain (queue is indoors) or Carousel of Progress are good choices. I like a break (upstairs) at Columbia Harbor House best. Head there before the drops start to fall to snag a snack/lunch and a table!
HS-Tower of Terror, Toy Story Mania., or Rock N Roller Coaster have covered/indoor queues. Or try one of the indoor shows. This is my least fav Park in the rain!
- EPCOT-The BEST place to head when you know the storm is going to start-the aquariums in the Seas pavilion! We love that area and can easily wait out the rain and not feel like you are missing a thing! EPCOT in general has nice, big pavilions to wait out rain (just be sure to be inside once it starts because "darting" to a pavilion in Future World can get you drenched since the open plazas are so large between them!) Even the WS has great places to hang out inside to wait out the rain-movies in the countries of Canada, France or China, Mexico's indoor marketplace and boat ride, etc.

Have fun...take breaks...do not let weather (sun/rain/heat) dampen your spirits...just remember to drink fluids, wear hats and sunscreen and take A/C breaks.

Have a magical trip!!!!!
Agent P's World Showcase Adventure is entirely indoors in the Mexico Pavilion, and SUPER fun. It's possible my son has run around the market doing the mission while I popped into La Cava for a little something to go. :drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter