June 29th 7 day cruise

princess1407

Earning My Ears
I am 22 and I was just wondering if anyone was going on the 7-day cruise that leaves June 29th. There are 19 of us going. All family. Hope to hear something back :)

Check the cruise list! It's one of the first messages on the board and add your group if you are not there. Tell us more about your group. We are also a group of family and friends going June 29th.

Mom [me] and Dad
Grandma
Son 18
Daughter 16
Son 14
Son 12
Daughter 10

and Daughter's girlfriends 17 & 16

We have Cat 5 guaranteed rooms so we don't even have room #s yet. Hopefully soon since we were just given notice to make a final payment.

Now we just have to get those kids through the end of school and finals!!

Leslie

My son and I will be on the June 29th cruise. My son son is 6. We are both soooo excited about the whole adventure.

I have been lurking around this board for months and finally decided to post. The information on this board is great. I took someone's advice and contacted Coral World for a brochure. We decided to do Coral World and the beach on our own.

I started putting items in my bags already. As I see a new idea from the board, I get it and put it in. The problem is one suitcase is full but I haven't packed any clothes in it yet! I have sand toys, snorkling equipment, baggies, pillowcases, over the door shoe holder for the bathroom, under water camera, regular camera, one time use camera, sun block and other assorted items we can't live without. Hopefully we will run into each other.

I just have to get my students through the end of the school year and final exams. Good luck everyone!
Nicole bounce:

We will be part of the June 29th sailing as well. DH, myself and our almost 18, just graduating HS DD and her 18 yr old friend. Only...

63 more days! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc

I'll be on it too! Like Mickey4me's daughter, I will be almost 18 and will be celebrating my HS graduation, along with my parents and my 13 and 10 year old sisters.
Forgot to mention that the 29th will be my dad's 50th birthday - so it will be a double celebration for us. :)

We will also be on the June 29th cruise there will be 17 of us staying in 3 Category 5s (the Family Suites) and one Category 6.
Mom (me) Dad
sons 25,
son 24 & girlfriend
Daughter 22
Son 14
2 bother & 2 sister inlaw's
nephews 22 & 18
neices 14, 13, 11, 10

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smooth: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter