June 27, 2013 - Magic in the Med (Venice)

We're also staying at the Hilton Barcelona! We're doing it pre and post stay. Glad to hear of someone else staying there cause I don't know of anyone else who is!

::yes:: we are there for one night before the cruise too :)

I booked my flights through DCL with my reservation. Does anybody know when I can expect to be provided with the details of those flights in case I need to make changes? I have always booked my own flights in the past. Thanks.

:sad2: We found our flight information on our reservation on DCL website today. We had no notification as we had expected so have no idea how long it has been there. :worried:

We have a red-eye but expected it. We then called Delta with our frequent flier numbers and to get the confirmation number as it was not on the DCL page. We logged in to the Delta webpage, checked our seats, liked three legs but changed them for one. TA-DA! All done.

I think that form is for changes to dates and flight times.

Jan

Who has a door magnet for this cruise? Would you like to share?
We love our door magnets...
Thanks
only 70 more days until we leave for Madrid :cool1::thumbsup2

People on Facebook liked this one. I thought I posted it here too. sorry. :upsidedow

Cruiselogo4_zps9f72f583.jpg

Jan

We have an itinerary page too, ordered by a cruiser who changed her booking and is not going with us from a DISer who designs cool stuff like this. Here are a few others I found and liked, not specific to our cruise but neat. Have fun!

MediterraneanJune27itinerary-1_zpsa9c5be74.png

Magic2013captMickeypreserver_zps81b7a043.jpg

2013dcl-1_zps94325c4d.jpg

2013DCLmm_zps6491da7a.jpg

Magic2013porthole_zpscdbce53d.jpg

MickeyandMinnieinVenice_zpsc9a9db74.jpg

For our Fourth of July Celebration--I read about it on Facebook but not here. Was it posted?
PatrioticMickey_zpsb7ff4aad.jpg

Jan

We have an itinerary page too, ordered by a cruiser who changed her booking and is not going with us from a DISer who designs cool stuff like this. Here are a few others I found and liked, not specific to our cruise but neat. Have fun!

MediterraneanJune27itinerary-1_zpsa9c5be74.png

Magic2013captMickeypreserver_zps81b7a043.jpg

2013dcl-1_zps94325c4d.jpg

2013DCLmm_zps6491da7a.jpg

Magic2013porthole_zpscdbce53d.jpg

MickeyandMinnieinVenice_zpsc9a9db74.jpg

For our Fourth of July Celebration--I read about it on Facebook but not here. Was it posted?
PatrioticMickey_zpsb7ff4aad.jpg

Jan

Oh yes, I remember her, I ordered one for our Baltic cruise, can you give me her contact info if you still have it? I don't any more...
Thanks
Kay
66 more days before we leave for Madrid :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Oh yes, I remember her, I ordered one for our Baltic cruise, can you give me her contact info if you still have it? I don't any more...
Thanks
Kay
66 more days before we leave for Madrid :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I have no idea.
I was killing time and followed a link to a link and found this. It had been requested by pmitchell who is no longer cruising with us but is still on the lists.

:sad2: sorry.

No problem, I figured it out. Have 3 great magnets now for this cruise, my door will be exploding with magnets. I love it...
Kay
59 more days until we leave for Madrid, woo hoo

Which 2007 Med cruise were you on? We were the 7-7-07.
It was so cool when we went to the Baltics we ran into another family that was on our 7/7/07
Kay

Which 2007 Med cruise were you on? We were the 7-7-07.
It was so cool when we went to the Baltics we ran into another family that was on our 7/7/07
Kay

We went on the 7/18/07 Med and there were a few families who also sailed on the July 6th Baltic. It is so much fun to meet new people, and even more fun to sail with each other again. Someone from our 2007 Med cruise was on our Alaska 2011 cruise and we ended up sharing a whale-watching excursion.

Do you ever have trouble explaining to people how you know 40+ families that are sailing with you but you've never met them? LOL. The whole "meet group" / "roll call" concept is foreign to most of the people I know in real life, but it adds so much enjoyment and excitement to our planning and sailing. It's like having instant friends :)

:grouphug:

I got some magnets done today, so between these and the ones we already had, I don't think I'm going to do any more.

How are you all making magnets? Are you printing them yourselves or ordering from someone?

I love the designs here and everyone is so generous with sharing (for free) but I don't know what to so with them;-)

How are you all making magnets? Are you printing them yourselves or ordering from someone?

I love the designs here and everyone is so generous with sharing (for free) but I don't know what to so with them;-)

We bought magnet paper online and then used a color printer. It works perfectly! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter