~June 27, 2009 Western, anyone?~

mom2m2j - Thank you for checking for me. Now if I could just get the other things to come in line.

Hi all. We are in for the FE exchange. I like the idea of 3 days for exchanging gifts.

And yes, thanks to ZDARA1999 for offering to coordinate.

Look forward to meeting everyone!

Hi and Happy Mother's Day!! We like the idea of the three days and I will pm you our information as well. We appreciate you taking on this job and I will help out any way I can too.

Cheers
Joan

Congratulations!! You don't have as long a wait as we did. Smart thinking!

The boys are counting down the days with more and more excitement every day.

See you there.

Joan, DH, DS13 & DS12

We did it we are on your cruise :banana: :banana: :banana:

There are three of us. Me, DH and DD12.

poohs4me - that's great! Congrats!!

I have a DD13 if your DD12 would like to "meet" somebody in advance. Feel free to PM me. She has e-mailed with a couple other girls also.

poohs4me - that's great! Congrats!!

I have a DD13 if your DD12 would like to "meet" somebody in advance. Feel free to PM me. She has e-mailed with a couple other girls also.

Welcome poohs4me! My DD11 has been emailing with the 11-13 yr old girls as well and would love to start chatting with someone else. The more, the merrier. You can pm me as well for her email address.

Hi all and Happy Thursday!!!

Just giving an update at to how many days we will be exchanging. It looks like we will be doing the 3 days (both days at sea and CC). If you haven't already done so, please PM me with your room number and who will be in your room i.e DH, DW also include the ages of any kids. If anyone would like to volunteer on possibly putting together a meet and greet on board that would be great!

I will check with her and let you guys know.

I have never participated in an FE, but I am guessing DD would love it. However, we are only in a GTY status room right now. When is the deadline to decide if we can participate?

Hi all and Happy Thursday!!!

Just giving an update at to how many days we will be exchanging. It looks like we will be doing the 3 days (both days at sea and CC). If you haven't already done so, please PM me with your room number and who will be in your room i.e DH, DW also include the ages of any kids. If anyone would like to volunteer on possibly putting together a meet and greet on board that would be great!

I can help with putting it together. My suggestion would be to meet as soon as the lifeboat drill is over on Deck 10. The sailaway party will be starting, and those who have little one's will be able to go down to Deck 9 to dance.

We just booked this cruise and are SO excited. :banana::banana: It's going to be a graduation gift for our Daughter (22) graduating college and our son (11) graduating grade school. My sister and her family DH and DD (13) will be coming too. Looking forward to catching up on this board and getting ready. This is our first 7 day so I'm sure we'll learn a lot.

What a terrific Graduation present!! This is the most in advance we have ever booked a DCL cruise, so it seems like it is still forever away!!

I keep hoping we will get a room assignment soon, but then again I do not mind waiting with the hope of an upgrade. We went ahead and booked some of our excursions and a Palo reservation for Key West. We have not decided what to do in Key West but it looks like most of the excusions conflict with my Palo reservation. Oh well, a girl has to have some priorities (he, he)

We just booked this cruise and are SO excited. :banana::banana: It's going to be a graduation gift for our Daughter (22) graduating college and our son (11) graduating grade school. My sister and her family DH and DD (13) will be coming too. Looking forward to catching up on this board and getting ready. This is our first 7 day so I'm sure we'll learn a lot.

Welcome and congrats on your DD's graduation :banana::banana::banana: I'm sure you are anxious to get he off your payroll. :)

We are Me46, DW40, DD20, and DD15. It's good to know that there will be someone relatively close to our DD20's age. She was a bit concerned since she didn't see too many people on the boards around her age. BTW... the last time we were on a DCL cruise, our youngest was 12 and had an absolute blast with her activities.

Lou

Great to see that some more families are joining the cruise - congrats! - you're going to have a blast.

ljm - if your 13-year-old niece wants to communicate with the other girls 11-13 who have been e-mailing, feel free to PM me and I can hook her up with my DD13. They will all be in the same club together.

Great to see that some more families are joining the cruise - congrats! - you're going to have a blast.

ljm - if your 13-year-old niece wants to communicate with the other girls 11-13 who have been e-mailing, feel free to PM me and I can hook her up with my DD13. They will all be in the same club together.

I'll ask her, thanks so much! I love these boards, the people are so nice and it's great to "know" some folks before you sail.

We will also be cruising with you all the 27th. We were on the 13th but had to move due to DS making All Star baseball team. Our children all have birthdays in May DD-12/Jun-DS-14/Jul-DS-10 and DS graduates middle also...so it's a combined gift. It's also our 4th cruise but 1st 7nt as a family.

We too will be on this cruise: self, DW, DS (18) and DD (16).
Trip is to celebrate son's HS graduation!

Our third DCL trip, though this is the first time doing one this long (2 days @ OKW, 7 day cruise, 3 more days @ OKW.)

Greatly looking forward to this!

JFK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter