June 27, 2007 10 Night - The Rodney Dangerfield of Med Cruises

I went to see Pirates last night (oops -- this morning). popcorn:: It was GREAT!!! pirate: I highly recommend it! Granted, you might want to go to a show at a decent hour. I am a little glassy-eyed this morning. :surfweb:

RJAYL said:
And this is supposed to imply? :rolleyes1
sometimes, me types, hits enter and then, thinks ...

order processing problem :rotfl:
had to do with discovering that the web site didn't show all of the fancy smanshy fonts and embellishments I used to create it.

Soccermom-Cheri said:
sometimes, me types, hits enter and then, thinks ...

order processing problem :rotfl:
had to do with discovering that the web site didn't show all of the fancy smanshy fonts and embellishments I used to create it.

Take Two Slacker Slurpies & resume threading when the weekend is over! :lmao:

golfinwidow said:
Wahhhooooo Rayjay!!! You certainly did your homework well!!! :Pinkbounc

Ididn't realize that 151 had gold.... hmmmmm... I might have to rethink this if I get gold in my drink!!! :thumbsup2

If you be wanten gold you need Gold Schlager! :drinking1

I have a doctorate in Boozology! :ssst:

Who else is going to Pirates this weekend? My FirstMateDS is nagging me! :crowded:

RJAYL said:
Take Two Slacker Slurpies & resume threading when the weekend is over! :lmao:
well, since it's an order and I always follow directions :teeth:

don't have any of that nasty sounding lemoncello stuff ... will happily buy 151 tho :thumbsup2

:dance3: (oh wait, that's for after the slurpees. Silly Cheri)

RJAYL said:
If you be wanten gold you need Gold Schlager! :drinking1

I have a doctorate in Boozology! :ssst:
:idea: you mix up a yummy drink, hold it in front of me and then run ! 6 or 7 times around the deck ought to do it :yay: (afterall Slackers drinking Slurpees can't be seen in the gym)

Soccermom-Cheri said:
well, since it's an order and I always follow directions :teeth:

don't have any of that nasty sounding lemoncello stuff ... will happily buy 151 tho :thumbsup2

:dance3: (oh wait, that's for after the slurpees. Silly Cheri)
Dont Knock it till you tried it! :thumbsup2 or when in Rome do as the Romans, or is it when in Naples eat a Neopolitan, if not available a Canoli will do! :rotfl2:

Cheri,

you've GOT to try it! Like a lemon italian ice. Well, orkay, sort of.

Rayjay, I thought I read that one of your drinks had gold in it. Didn't it, or is that all just a tease?

golfinwidow said:
Cheri,

you've GOT to try it! Like a lemon italian ice. Well, orkay, sort of.

Rayjay, I thought I read that one of your drinks had gold in it. Didn't it, or is that all just a tease?
I was not teasing but there is no gold in it, it has a golden hue.
If you want Gold Schlager is like Rumple Mintz but with flecks of Gold Leaf floating around!

"A Wasted Youth is better by far than a wise & productive old age!"
"The Three Men I Admire Most are Curly Larry Moe!":music:

Ack, you know waaayyyy more about alcohol than I ever want to know. LOL! This, from a former bartender!!

where is Ouzo from? not that I care, I'll drink it anyway. Just curious, since we were on the subject of boozology.

I wonder if anyone has ever played quarters with Grappa. These are the thoughts that plague my mind ... :crazy:

By the way Cheri, I watched Air Force One Thursday night. You came to mind during it.

Soccermom-Cheri said:
uh, I'm not "a member of the club" so I can't see these pictures.

No fair teasing. That will cost you a Slurpee, sir!
All you need is a Yahoo email and you get instant access. ..sigh.. "Barkeep? Another Slurpee for the lady in the Blade Runner T shirt...."

Samantha Brown's "Passport To Europe" series will begin airing on Thursday, July 20 in primetime on The Travel Channel. It will air at 8:00PM E/P.

I urge you to check them out, as she goes to a different place on each show, and many of them are places we'll go next June.

You can get a listing of the shows and air dates here:
http://travel.discovery.com/tvlistings/series.jsp?series=115924&gid=13110&channel=TRV

I DVD'ed most of them, so that I can watch them closer to sail time.

BigBlueMan said:
All you need is a Yahoo email and you get instant access. ..sigh.. "Barkeep? Another Slurpee for the lady in the Blade Runner T shirt...."
smart #$$. I emailed you about Yahoo's seeming exclusivity - or maybe it's just me :confused3

that's 2 slurpees! :cool1:

Soccermom-Cheri said:
smart #$$. I emailed you about Yahoo's seeming exclusivity - or maybe it's just me :confused3

that's 2 slurpees! :cool1:

Must be.. I went there and in about two minutes was looking at the pictures, even though I wasn't a member either.

Geez.. two Slurpees AND I sent her pics.. She's a hard one to keep happy!

(guess I'll have to break out the ole Harrison Ford mask....)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter