June 27, 2007 10 Night - The Rodney Dangerfield of Med Cruises

Freebird gets preprogramed on ipods here in the south. (I'm holding up my lighter now -- oops -- cell phone)

I searched the cruise boards and found people are having a lot of success with Skype on board. We'll keep our fingers crossed. :thumbsup2

Nemo Mom said:
Freebird gets preprogramed on ipods here in the south. (I'm holding up my lighter now -- oops -- cell phone)
I saw Paul McCartney back in the fall in Atlanta. He said times have changed, because everytime he does one of the classics, he'll look up and instead of cigarette lighters, everyone is holding up their cell phones, as they've called one of their less fortunate friends.

Nemo Mom said:
I searched the cruise boards and found people are having a lot of success with Skype on board. We'll keep our fingers crossed. :thumbsup2
I would LOVE it if that worked. My problem on the Wonder in January, was that everytime I logged into my mail server, changing from page to page (which SHOULD be a very easy load) would sometimes get locked up and take forever. I can imagine my wife talking to her 82 year old mother using teh PC and the computer download goes into a pause mode. Her mom would be calling the Coast Guard thinking it was Titanic 2.

Honu13 said:
Feeling very old right about now.
Lets see... Just using the average life expectation tables... Minus the 1... add the 3.... carry this over.... I figure my ashes will be in Bay Lake for at least 23 years and you'll STILL be kicking it Honu! So hush! :rotfl2:

:bored:

shhhh :tiptoe: everyone's hunting wabbits

Hey RJAY! I put up a pix of the Roy on the web site - just for you! :teeth: and I redid your pix. Still itty bitty. Me thinks you need to send pix of faces. The halloween costumes are cute, but unless they are going to be wearing them when we meet ...

Be Vewy qwuite Im Wabbit Huntin HUHUHUHUHUHUH!

Dwivin in my carrrrr, I turn on the wadioooo, I pull you cwoser, you say noooo

you say you dont Wike it! I say your a wiar! Becwause when we kiss

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH FIWA! :rotfl2:

I hope he's gonna sing it for us (in character).

FIWA.... thanks, now it's stuck in my head.

It depends on how many slurpies we all drink & who is buying :drinking1 Ohhh Youuuu Stingy Stinkers! :lmao:

I know what the Roy suit(sweet) looks like Cheri I was in it last February, but thanx for the reminder :crazy:

As we are not a family of models (like all uguys from the wrong coast) we do not take face shots :blush:

All our Pics involve activities Hockey, Racing, Figure Skating!

I will see what I can locate! :surfweb:

golfinwidow said:
psst, Cheri, I could drive over in my giant SUV and snap one on a drive by! LOL!

I will alert the Security staff & tell them to watch out for a crazy woman in an SUV from Newton. Do not worry the only shoot at the tires! :smooth:

golfinwidow said:
psst, Cheri, I could drive over in my giant SUV and snap one on a drive by! LOL!
He has security. Now we know why he has booked the Roy twice and why he is resisting a party in there :snooty:
got a telephoto lens??

... and we are not on the "wrong" coast. We are on the proper coast . All the plastic people live up in LA. We have sports here too ya' know. DS was a competitive soccer player and is now working on a good golf game. Shot 73 at La Costa (proud mother brag :rolleyes1 ). Is tanning a sport? then I win!

Most of our pix are ... Disney cruises, the beach, relaxing by the pool, goofing around ... Hey! We're the Original Slacker Family :cool1:

Soccermom-Cheri said:
He has security. Now we know why he has booked the Roy twice and why he is resisting a party in there :snooty:
got a telephoto lens??

... and we are not on the "wrong" coast. We are on the proper coast . All the plastic people live up in LA. We have sports here too ya' know. DS was a competitive soccer player and is now working on a good golf game. Shot 73 at La Costa (proud mother brag :rolleyes1 ). Is tanning a sport? then I win!:
OK I just got back in from Hockey (a real Sport for real MEN) no chasing little white balls around for this family Hmmmmm! Football & Hockey :worship: Tannin is a sport at the Playboy Mansion Only! Might be the only right thing on the wrong coast! :rotfl2:

Soccermom-Cheri said:
Most of our pix are ... Disney cruises, the beach, relaxing by the pool, goofing around ... Hey! We're the Original Slacker Family :cool1:

Thems Fighten words varment NO ONE I MEAN NO ONE OUT SLACKS MY FAMILY! :furious: There is of course only one way to settle this ! We drink shots until one of us passes out (This means you Cheri) the last one standing is King of the Slackers :stir: Of course that means I.

And Remember Hail to the King Baby :thumbsup2

Soccermom-Cheri said:
If the first one to pass out wins, :banana: I got it hands down :rotfl:

Thats the trouble with these threads, I never get the last word! :rotfl2:

Just came from my other cruise date thread.

Somebody in there was celebrating his 37,000th post in DISBoards.

Let's see... (putting the powers of higher mathematics to work....)

37,000 posts.....
Been a member 42 months....
Approximately 1257 days...
Equals 29 1/2 posts a day for 3 1/2 years?

I love my new friends here, and my home is a tribute to Disney fandom,but does the term "get a life" take on new meaning?

I love my new friends here, and my home is a tribute to Disney fandom,but does the term "get a life" take on new meaning?

Oh good lord. What a riot. Why would someone brag about that? :rotfl2:

Thats the trouble with these threads, I never get the last word!

and you want to cruise with us?? :lmao:

RJAYL said:
Thats the trouble with these threads, I never get the last word! :rotfl2:
You've got the Admiral, a boat load full of kids, you are trying to banter with seasoned DIS'ers and you are still trying to get the last word? :rotfl2:

Hope does spring eternal, doesn't it? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter