June 27, 2007 10 Night - The Rodney Dangerfield of Med Cruises

Maybe the folks in this group ought to get "No Respect Cruise" T shirts made up. Could have a picture of Rodney and Mickey Mouse on them. Could have DIS Boards and cruise date, etc.

You could buy them in bulk at a pretty good rate, and it would be fun to have them on boarding day, etc. We could get a group picture made, kind of like a family reunion cruise.

I'm buying some embroidered polo shirts right now, and I'll see what kinds of deals are available on silk screened T's.

But we'd better hurry!!!! Only 377 days til departure!!!!

Mickey Mouse would be a problem...he's copyrighted. Something like cafepress probably wouldn't permit his face to show up on a tee sold through them.

I don't know about Rodney. I could find out. Maybe Rodney getting run over by the Disney Magic.

I have a little experience in this stuff...ask the May Panama Canal cruise thread.

How about I draw a picture of Robney, Captain' Slacker, caricature, like the Rodney Dangerfield graphic ealier. :lol: OK, not funny any more. :rolleyes:

Oh, Cheri, don't know how you're keeping up with all this stuff, but I'm Cat 8, close to the kids clubs 'cuz Mad won't watch mine for me. Late seating, too. Dont' want to rush home from port for nutin!

Golf: Sorry about the kids.... by day two, I'll probably be in withdrawal without any kids and will be asking someone to hold my hand.... then I'll be asked to leave the ship;( . We'll already have a large circle of people avoiding the "child molestors" walking around without our kids ("Why would they take a Disney Cruise alone anyway?") I am trying to get over the guilt. Is ANYONE going without their kids?

As far as dinner seating, we booked the early but had reservations about the early being again sans kiddos. AND now with the late ship sailings (presumably) ... late seating is sounding more appealing.... the idea of eating THAT late is NOT however. Being a type 1 diabetic... I have always tried to eat at "normal" times.... maybe it is time to give it a try... we'll probably be given late anyway w/o kids.... we'll see...

Mad, if you've booked main, that's what you should get. I wouldn't worry about being there without kids; there will be many couples there without children, and you would most likely be paired with them, making it a bit more comfortable.

I sympathise with the late dining. I was very reluctant to try it, but we were 'stuck' with it on our first cruise, and I haven't looked back. It's nice knowing I dont have to rush back to the ship, and I love not having to rush to debark on the last morning. When my daughter starts having problems, we go topside for a burger, or order room service. I'm soooooo not familiar with diabetes, so don't want to make any medical recommendations though.

And to me, you don't sound illegal, but sound like you could be a shoe-in for a character whenever you retire from teaching. :)

golfinwidow said:
How about I draw a picture of Robney, Captain' Slacker, caricature, like the Rodney Dangerfield graphic ealier. :lol: OK, not funny any more. :rolleyes:

Oh, Cheri, don't know how you're keeping up with all this stuff, but I'm Cat 8, close to the kids clubs 'cuz Mad won't watch mine for me. Late seating, too. Dont' want to rush home from port for nutin!

OK I tried to talk to Admiral Slacker about late seating, but I got that your crazy speach (with 4 kids) and besides if we miss our seating we can always order room service from Palos! :thumbsup2 Oh the sacrifices i will have to make! :banana:

Yeah, I don't think you're going to have any trouble up there, Cap'n. Think of us poor sots down in steerage when you toast. :lmao: I want to do concierge sometime, just so we can have Palo every night! :love:

Hey, are you really in 8030? 'Cuz I'm pretty sure that's walt, not roy. 8530 is roy.

FYI~the 80's rocked!! I'm getting out my strawberry lip gloss and brushing up on my Grease songs as we speak. I might get a Dorthory Hamill hair cut before the trip... :cool1:

Mickey Mad,
We are in a couple of deck 6 interior rooms also. We are doing the late dining too. We are taking the kids though.

If there is anyone taking names, count us in on the private excersion experience!!! S-W-E-E-T!!!

golfinwidow said:
Yeah, I don't think you're going to have any trouble up there, Cap'n. Think of us poor sots down in steerage when you toast. :lmao: I want to do concierge sometime, just so we can have Palo every night! :love:

Hey, are you really in 8030? 'Cuz I'm pretty sure that's walt, not roy. 8530 is roy.
No you are right Cheri has Walt on the Brain! Were in the Roy, who needs a Piano? party:

I feel guilty about saying this, but I like the Roy better than the Walt. Just like the decor better, and you're right who needs a piano.

Anyone packin' a karaoke machine? :cheer2: <--- that's my "Oh Mickey, you're so fine" cheerleader. :D

RJAYL said:
No you are right Cheri has Walt on the Brain! Were in the Roy, who needs a Piano? party:
Yeah, you can actually fit more people into the Roy for the private party than in the Walt. The piano does take up some of that room. (On the other hand, if anyone passes out, you could just roll them under the piano . Hmmm)

Um, hey RayRay? don't forget to pack the cables to connect your iPod to the VCR 'cuz they took the cd players out - well at least out of the Walt so I'm assuming Roy lost his as well

*t-shirts are a must, check out the web site. You've all seen them I'm sure. It's a must to be in DIS lime green and have everyone stare at the large group of people having fun together (and they know each other's names because they have nametags and have been studiously studying the mug shots :teeth: )

*mickeymad: bigblueman's friends are in Escondido, I'm in Carlsbad.

hmmm, what else? All y'all been busy... send me pictures and info to fill in the grid on the web site.

:banana: This is getting fun! :cool1:

:teeth:
golfinwidow said:
Anyone packin' a karaoke machine? :cheer2: <--- that's my "Oh Mickey, you're so fine" cheerleader. :D

Oh Mickey what a pity you don't understand...you take me by the heart when you take me by the hand. Oh mickey you're so pretty can't you understand. It's guysss like youuuuuu Mick-ey! Ah! What you do mickey do mickey...don't break my heart mickey!!!

hehehehe...I am the queen of karaoke!!! Mind you, it doesn't mean I can actually sing. but get a couple of slacker slurpees in me, and I think I'm Mariah Carey!!! hehehe :teeth:

Honu13 said:

Oh Mickey what a pity you don't understand...you take me by the heart when you take me by the hand. Oh mickey you're so pretty can't you understand. It's guysss like youuuuuu Mick-ey! Ah! What you do mickey do mickey...don't break my heart mickey!!!

hehehehe...I am the queen of karaoke!!! Mind you, it doesn't mean I can actually sing. but get a couple of slacker slurpees in me, and I think I'm Mariah Carey!!! hehehe :teeth:

LOL!!

I've done t-shirts before. I will work on one for this cruise. Lime green doesn't suit me so if it is up to me it will NOT be lime green. The ones for the Panama Canal cruise were white.

I was looking up photos of Rodney Dangerfield...and I noticed his tombstone actually says "There goes the neighborhood" :lmao:

Maybe that should be on the t-shirts.

TDC Nala said:
I've done t-shirts before. I will work on one for this cruise. Lime green doesn't suit me so if it is up to me it will NOT be lime green. The ones for the Panama Canal cruise were white.

I was looking up photos of Rodney Dangerfield...and I noticed his tombstone actually says "There goes the neighborhood" :lmao:

Maybe that should be on the t-shirts.
what about Mickey ears laying in a hammock with a slurpee beside it? (just an idea)

Cafe' Press did our Mexico shirts and that gave us an option to order tanks instead of regular t shirts as well as other merchandise with the logo on it. (Cassie had a teddy bear wearing a t-shirt with the logo waiting in the stateroom when she walked in)
14n0il3.jpg

it actually says "Prepare to be Boarded ... Disney's West Coast Cruise" or something like that. On the front, eveyrone had the option of putting their screen name and first name - or not.

btw, that's my daughter - Momma don't do no corn rows. Bo Derek kinda ruined it for everyone over 25.

Honu13 said:

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA NOT LISTENING... Make her stop! Make her walk the plank sez I pirate: ok, how old was everybody when that song was popular? I think I remember hearing it in the womb, Hey, that makes me, what, 20? I go for dat!)

Honu13 said:
Now I know I'm bringing a video camera :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter