June 25, 2022 Fantasy 7-night Eastern Caribbean

SailorsWhyf

Mouseketeer
Hello!

Welcome to the June 25, 2022 Disney Fantasy 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise meet up.

Please introduce yourself!

We will be traveling with two high school graduates and also our 24 year old.

Attachments

• 462345AF-3AF5-4385-9DF2-898833200DBC.jpeg
    462345AF-3AF5-4385-9DF2-898833200DBC.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 19

Hello everyone,

We’re a family of 4 from Arkansas with 2 kids who will be 11 and 13 at the time of this sailing. We’ll be part of a larger group of 15 celebrating my parents 50th wedding anniversary. Like many of you, we’ve had multiple sailings cancelled and really looking forward to this cruise. We are Gold Castaway Club travelers anxious to make progress toward Platinum.

Our last sailing was on Fantasy for the 7-night Western Caribbean in Summer 2019. That was our first sailing on Fantasy. We’re looking forward to seeing the Eastern Caribbean. My son,who will be 13, is anxious about losing access to the Oceaneer’s Club/Lab for this trip. My daughter, on the other hand, is really excited about getting to participate in the Edge activities.

Wishing everyone a happy cruise countdown!

Hello fellow cruisemates. We are a family of 3 with a 17yr old. We are so looking forward to this cruise. Like most of this is our 2 rescheduled date. Hoping everthing goes smooth and we sail uneventfully to the Carribean.

Hello, Wife, Son 12 and both sets of Grandparents. We moved to this cruise after our Wish sailing for June 27th was cancelled. Do we know if this cruise is still booking under capacity, or will they be booking a full ship?

Hello, Wife, Son 12 and both sets of Grandparents. We moved to this cruise after our Wish sailing for June 27th was cancelled. Do we know if this cruise is still booking under capacity, or will they be booking a full ship?

I have no idea, but over on the FB page there has been a steady stream of new additions to the group since the Wish cancellations happened. So I guess there's still plenty of room on this sailing!

We were supposed to take this cruise last year but moved it to this June 2022. Excited to go on this cruise! Me, Husband, Son (20), his girlfriend, Son (14), and son (11). Plus my brothers family and My Brother in Laws family.

I have no idea, but over on the FB page there has been a steady stream of new additions to the group since the Wish cancellations happened. So I guess there's still plenty of room on this sailing!
We may have to cancel our cruise and rebook for June 25. I'm currently part of the FB group for the June 11th cruise. Can you tell me what the name is for the June 25th FB group?

We may have to cancel our cruise and rebook for June 25. I'm currently part of the FB group for the June 11th cruise. Can you tell me what the name is for the June 25th FB group?
Disney Fantasy June 25, 2022 Eastern Caribbean Cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter