June 24, 2012 5 Night Dream FE Info

** are on both lists. (Let me know if I missed any).

DVC Family
dmwang9
**jaurban
Michele325 or TheGoofy5
chknlady
**Disneyfun1
btrim
Mrstrim2002
**Mike2023
Plutofan
tigger813 or doconeill
skatingmom
**PE_TCR
waltdisneyworlddreamer
**bjkjoy or julylady
othello32
CDolacki2003
**DrMomof3
#1Yepod
**ImTooExcitedToSleep
jisom12 or mitziemouse

We are on both lists, but weren't when you posted this email :-)

When I look at my complete list of both FE groups together I see 11 that are still on GTY. Could that be possible? Feel bad for you all. We leave this Saturday so we will have to find out where they are when we get there.

Finally, we have been assigned! Yay! We are in Cabin 6192.

If anyone else has been assigned, please post as well :)

Hey Dagny! :wave2: I think you are next door to us! We are in 6690!

Yes you are! :)

I was so excited when we got assigned this cabin. We were in 7194 on our last cruise in October and absolutely LOVED our verandah. I can't wait!!!

Yes you are! :)

I was so excited when we got assigned this cabin. We were in 7194 on our last cruise in October and absolutely LOVED our verandah. I can't wait!!!

We are SO excited too! This is our first ever cruise! I'm so glad to hear that you had an aft balcony before and loved it. I keep reading reviews that talk about how terrible the vibrations are, but I know others have commented about how much they loved their aft room. I'm just excited to be on a Disney cruise! :cool1: See you there!

We are SO excited too! This is our first ever cruise! I'm so glad to hear that you had an aft balcony before and loved it. I keep reading reviews that talk about how terrible the vibrations are, but I know others have commented about how much they loved their aft room. I'm just excited to be on a Disney cruise! :cool1: See you there!

Honestly, you can't really excape the vibration totally, no matter where you are on the ship :) It has never really bothered me but realize that everyone has different tolerances! You will have an awesome time regardless :-)

Hi all

I just sent out the final FE list with all GTY cabin numbers I have been provided. Michele325 also kindly put together a deck plan but unfortunately I can't update it with the new info. I have sent that out as well so hopefully you all can just make the changes. We leave for WDW tomorrow so for any changes that happen going forward I will hang the FE list on our cabin door 8540. You can just come by and write in your cabin number. Thanks and we'll see you on the Dream! :banana:

Nicole

Did you send via email? Just check my personal email and did not receive it. I will PM you my email again just in case.

Louella :banana:

Hi all

I just sent out the final FE list with all GTY cabin numbers I have been provided. Michele325 also kindly put together a deck plan but unfortunately I can't update it with the new info. I have sent that out as well so hopefully you all can just make the changes. We leave for WDW tomorrow so for any changes that happen going forward I will hang the FE list on our cabin door 8540. You can just come by and write in your cabin number. Thanks and we'll see you on the Dream! :banana:

Nicole

Now that we've all been home awhile and settled, I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for participating! We had a great time and came home with tons of goodies from all over. The kids had a blast! Hope you all had as much fun as we did.

Nicole, Kerry, Gianni and Sofia Adamo

Now that we've all been home awhile and settled, I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for participating! We had a great time and came home with tons of goodies from all over. The kids had a blast! Hope you all had as much fun as we did.

Thanks for organizing! It was our first time participating and I couldnt believe all the stuff we came home with...Our daughter loved it - she looked forward to going back to the cabin to see what "surprises" were left and it was the first thing she did when woke up in the mornings. Cant wait until the next one! I got some great ideas.

Thank you so much for organizing and thank you everyone for all the fun and wonderful FE gifts! We had a blast! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter