June 23rd 2012 - Commandeering the Disney Fantasy - Pirates back in the Caribbean

I know the lanyard list has closed....BUT if some have their own lanyards and would like a name tag .....please PM me by JUNE 1st!!!! I will be happy to make a tag for you...LET ME KNOW! I will have them for distribution at our TUBE meet!

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another week has gone by.
We now have only
tharg-3-50-trans.gif

weeks to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hello all! I just found about Disboards yesterday, and here I am. We are booked on the June 23 western cruise. SO very excited! This is our very first cruise. Any and all tips and info graciously accepted. :goodvibes. Would love to chat with some families before we sail. We are a family of 4, mom & dad, son 9 years old, daughter 5 1/2 years old.

Did I mention we're excited!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Hello all! I just found about Disboards yesterday, and here I am. We are booked on the June 23 western cruise. SO very excited! This is our very first cruise. Any and all tips and info graciously accepted. :goodvibes. Would love to chat with some families before we sail. We are a family of 4, mom & dad, son 9 years old, daughter 5 1/2 years old.

Did I mention we're excited!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

:welcome: aboard. Almost all the action for this cruise meet is over on the facebook page. Please feel free to join over there.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/155732701131223/

Phew! I sure don't check this enough!

Is anyone else planning on going to Dolphin Cove with us?

For those that are interested, the list of movies playing on our cruise:

Toy Story 3
Tangled
Cars 2
The Help
Real Steel
Muppets
Brave
Avengers
War Horse
John Carter
Chimpanzee

popcorn:: :sail:

For those that are interested, the list of movies playing on our cruise:

Toy Story 3
Tangled
Cars 2
The Help
Real Steel
Muppets
Brave
Avengers
War Horse
John Carter
Chimpanzee

popcorn:: :sail:

Thanks for sharing!!!

PS - My wife and I LOVE New Orleans and will be heading back there in November. If we have a chance to meet up on the cruise, I'll have to pick your brains for suggestions of things to do, maybe a little more off the beaten path.

Not sure if everyone here is on the facebook page, but I have 3 kids pirate costumes (my kids have outgrown them) if anyone can use them, I am willing to stuff them into my case. Photos and info are on the Facebook group page.

-Kay

Not all of us are on Facebook. Sometimes things put on the Facebook group are shared here. I've asked for things posted for just that group to be posted here as well so all of us can see them.

Copying from Facebook:

There are some informal meets that have been planned:

1) 8:00 DTD at Raglan Road;
2) 8:30 Beaches and Cream at the BCV;
3) 10:00 Lounge at BLT (for those staying at BLT);
4) 7:00ish Drinks & pizza by the pool at the Radisson Port Canavral

And don't forget the official DISmeet onboard at 3pm in The Tube!

Copying from FB:

There were some latecomers to the FE fun - after the two original lists closed. If you want to participate in this group, let us know so we can add you to the master list, and we will send out once all the gty cabins are assigned.

One of the excursions I booked vanished. It is the speed boat excursion in Cozumel. DCL has it noted on my ressie but since it is sold out I don't know if we will get it back. So if you are booked on this excursion and don't have a partner then I would love for 1 of my group to ride with you. Let me know if you can help.

Happy Thursday! Almost there!

Just wanted to let everyone know that FINAL FE lists have been mailed. Please let me know if you didn't get it or if you can't print it.

Thank you
Stacey (sparklechicks)pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter