June 23rd 2012 - Commandeering the Disney Fantasy - Pirates back in the Caribbean

I did on-line check in and I don't see boarding numbers! :confused3

At the end of online checkin you do not get boarding numbers. After you have completed all the required steps of online checkin you will be able to select an Arrival Time. You will get your boarding number card upon your arrival at the PC terminal from a CM as you checkin at the port. If arrive earlier than your arrival time you may be turned away (unlikely) or the CM may give you a bigger boarding number (ie a 15 instead of a 5 for someone who arrived at their scheduled time).

I did on-line check in and I don't see boarding numbers! :confused3

At the end of online checkin you do not get boarding numbers. After you have completed all the required steps of online checkin you will be able to select an Arrival Time. You will get your boarding number card upon your arrival at the PC terminal from a CM as you checkin at the port. If arrive earlier than your arrival time you may be turned away (unlikely) or the CM may give you a bigger boarding number (ie a 15 instead of a 5 for someone who arrived at their scheduled time).

Calling all FE Participants...

It is time to vote to either keep the group together or separate. With the cutoff date of April 9th approaching I would like to be able to provide everyone a final tally on the 10th. There was an overwhelming response (39 people) to "wait to see how big the group gets"... and now is the time to decide. We have 49 cabins 83 adults and 73 kiddies participating as of today. Please use the link below to vote:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGhGakE3bmY1eFRYWjRKOWN0WWxER1E6MA
:earsboy::earsgirl::boat::boat::earsboy::earsgirl:

Ty
Stacey

umm, I'm confused. They were second family into the terminal, got boarding number 6 and weren't allowed to board until after 2 pm:confused3

Just when I thought I had calmed down about boarding times:laughing:

Now I'm anxious again:rolleyes:

When we had boarding number 4 last summer we were boarding the ship at about 12:15. I'm hoping this summer goes as fast (fingers crossed).

I hope boarding goes faster than Dec.

Finally - anyone with girls between the ages of 5 and 10 who would be interested in getting them together with ours via e-mail before we leave? Our girls love getting to know other kids before we sail. It helps them settle into the kids' clubs/lab/etc. more quickly.

Joann

Hi, I have a daughter who will turn 10 three days before the cruise (we will be at WDW!). She would love to have someone to email! I will send you a PM with her email address...

It looks like there will be LOTS of us at WDW before the cruise! :cool1: Is anyone interested in doing a pre-cruise meet??? For those staying at the Bay Lake Towers, we could get together for a fireworks viewing party in the lounge. Or if folks are interested in doing something bigger, maybe we could meet at a restaurant for dinner. I know Epcot has a special group dinner/show package available too.

Would love to see folks before the cruise if anyone is interested!

Joann

It looks like there will be LOTS of us at WDW before the cruise! :cool1: Is anyone interested in doing a pre-cruise meet??? For those staying at the Bay Lake Towers, we could get together for a fireworks viewing party in the lounge. Or if folks are interested in doing something bigger, maybe we could meet at a restaurant for dinner. I know Epcot has a special group dinner/show package available too.

Joann

Not staying at Bay Lake, but do have a late reservation for CA Grill to correspond to the fireworks. I could meet up before or after.

Good morning fellow cruisers. We now have only
tharg-1-50-trans.gif
tharg-0-50-trans.gif
tharg-0-50-trans.gif

days to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Joann

Hi Joann

We have reservations at Ohana's for dinner at 6:30 with just Mia since she will be the only one with us until we pick up Max and Maddie from my parents the next day. If you are planning on doing the fireworks viewing maybe we could come and join you guys... hop on the monorail and stop by to say "hi" and visit!.....

let me know..
Stacey pirate:

NAME TAGS
So I have volunteered to do name tags (hopefully I am not stepping on toes)...I would like to start gathering information for the tags (I will also be starting to come up with a design)...You can PM me with your information of you and those in your party that you would like a tag for....Just like with the tags for the REPO...these are designed by me, with you DIS name and realname, laminated and NO COST for you! pirate:

NAME TAGS
So I have volunteered to do name tags (hopefully I am not stepping on toes)...I would like to start gathering information for the tags (I will also be starting to come up with a design)...You can PM me with your information of you and those in your party that you would like a tag for....Just like with the tags for the REPO...these are designed by me, with you DIS name and realname, laminated and NO COST for you! pirate:

Oh - this is totally the coolest!!! Are you also in FB group? We have a bunch of people over there who are not over here --- and we've got some pretty cool convos going on over there. Could we post this in the group as well?:dance3:

Oh - this is totally the coolest!!! Are you also in FB group? We have a bunch of people over there who are not over here --- and we've got some pretty cool convos going on over there. Could we post this in the group as well?:dance3:

Yes I am! I will definately post over there!

NAME TAGS

Thanks Chrissie! I love the last ones you did, can't wait to see these. I sent you a message on the FB page. I'm hoping somebody comes up with a lanyard too!

Is anybody else doing Xcaret in Cozumel? My kids picked that one out, but I have to admit that I think it looks pretty cool!

Any feedback from anyone who has been there?

I heard you need biodegradable sunscreen. Guess I better start looking online.

Is anybody else doing Xcaret in Cozumel? My kids picked that one out, but I have to admit that I think it looks pretty cool!

Any feedback from anyone who has been there?

I heard you need biodegradable sunscreen. Guess I better start looking online.

It's fun but we like the new park XPlore better. You can get the lotion at the park.

Are lanyards being made? The size of the tags may need to be altered depending on type of lanyard....Or I can just hope for the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter