June 23rd 2012 - Commandeering the Disney Fantasy - Pirates back in the Caribbean

Hi Everyone....

Anyone else as obsessed with this cruise as I am? :rotfl2:

I will be managing the FE list from this point forward... as a reminder here is the link to sign up! Thank you to Kathy for everything you have done so far!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...mkey=dFhBeDMySE10UTRkdGxZdUlqRlM0R1E6MA#gid=0

Right now there are 32 cabins signed up with 60 adults and 48 children. Final date to sign up will be April 9th.

June 23rd is only 123 days away!

pirate:

If you need anything ... PM away :grouphug:

Stacey

Hi Everyone....

Anyone else as obsessed with this cruise as I am? :rotfl2:

I will be managing the FE list from this point forward... as a reminder here is the link to sign up! Thank you to Kathy for everything you have done so far!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...mkey=dFhBeDMySE10UTRkdGxZdUlqRlM0R1E6MA#gid=0

Right now there are 32 cabins signed up with 60 adults and 48 children. Final date to sign up will be April 9th.

June 23rd is only 123 days away!

pirate:

If you need anything ... PM away :grouphug:

Stacey

Thank you Stacey for taking this on. If you need any help, let me know! :goodvibes

Thank you Stacey for taking this on. If you need any help, let me know! :goodvibes

Thanks Diane!! I started making my FE's two weeks ago... to try and make the time fly between now and June 22nd when our flight takes off....

I tell my kids all the time "patience is a virtue".. I need to start listening to my own advice..:banana:

Thanks Diane!! I started making my FE's two weeks ago... to try and make the time fly between now and June 22nd when our flight takes off....

I tell my kids all the time "patience is a virtue".. I need to start listening to my own advice..:banana:

I have my FE that a bought a few years back, but I have no idea what I'm doing for my gift(s) yet. I had an idea when we first booked the cruise, but it didn't work so I've been scratching my head ever since. :confused:

I have my FE that a bought a few years back, but I have no idea what I'm doing for my gift(s) yet. I had an idea when we first booked the cruise, but it didn't work so I've been scratching my head ever since. :confused:

Isn't it so hard to decide? I finally decided and just ordered the material b/c I am making them all by hand it is going to take me a tiny bit longer (who am I kidding.. alot longer since I am the opposite of crafty) :rotfl2:

Once I have a couple done... can I send you a secret picture and you can let me know if you think they will go over well?

Isn't it so hard to decide? I finally decided and just ordered the material b/c I am making them all by hand it is going to take me a tiny bit longer (who am I kidding.. alot longer since I am the opposite of crafty) :rotfl2:

Once I have a couple done... can I send you a secret picture and you can let me know if you think they will go over well?

Last year I had mine all planned out and done so early - they were painstakingly long to do, but I had so much fun. This year, I feel creatively drained --- so I'm going to have to dig deep to figure out something original (and small enough that I don't have to devote an entire suitcase to it....:laughing:)

Sure I would love that! :goodvibes

Last year I had mine all planned out and done so early - they were painstakingly long to do, but I had so much fun. This year, I feel creatively drained --- so I'm going to have to dig deep to figure out something original (and small enough that I don't have to devote an entire suitcase to it....:laughing:)

ITA...& something that isn't too time consuming! :hourglass

Sure I would love that! :goodvibes

ITA...& something that isn't too time consuming! :hourglass

already time consuming --- I spent over an hour at Michael's today and wasn't hit by any inspiration....that never happens. I just put on a huge affair in November, so maybe I'm all creatived out?:confused3

We are going to use the FE we have used in the past.. saving a little time and fustration.. as for gifts still giving thought..:rolleyes1

We are going to use the FE we have used in the past.. saving a little time and fustration.. as for gifts still giving thought..:rolleyes1

We have a rockin' FE, but yes...the gifts....can't quite figure what I want to give...

If anyone is interested, one of the designers on the door magnet thread made a design for the "Grand Slam Club" for anyone that wants to celebrate being on all 4 ships:yay:

So, even if this summer's cruise doesn't put you in that club, you can still ask for them to personalize one for you so that you have it for when you hit the milestone:confused3

I've got mine on page 182.

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another week has gone by.
We now have only
tharg-1-50-trans.gif
arg-9-50-trans.gif

weeks to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Linda and I picked up a cool Cricut cartridge to help us make our FE gifts. Only problem, we still don't know what the actual item will be.

Linda and I picked up a cool Cricut cartridge to help us make our FE gifts. Only problem, we still don't know what the actual item will be.

My husband just laughs at me bc I keep altering my original idea for out FE gift .....Creating more work for myself. But I gotta say it is keeping me busy and the time goes by quicker!
pirate:

If anyone is interested, one of the designers on the door magnet thread made a design for the "Grand Slam Club" for anyone that wants to celebrate being on all 4 ships:yay:

So, even if this summer's cruise doesn't put you in that club, you can still ask for them to personalize one for you so that you have it for when you hit the milestone:confused3

I've got mine on page 182.

Which thread did you find this on. This will make 4 for us. I searched but couldn't find it. If you can't post a link, can you PM me with it.

Thanks, Barbara

Which thread did you find this on. This will make 4 for us. I searched but couldn't find it. If you can't post a link, can you PM me with it.

Thanks, Barbara

I saw that design they posted... it is really cute ...
Here is the link:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2745821

I dont know about anyone else but it is 25 degrees here this morning... I am ready for our cruise already!

130 days!!!! :woohoo:

Ahoy Pirates!!

I notified our TA today to cancel our reservation for this cruise. I'm not certain when exactly the cancellation will hit. If anyone wants to grab a cabin with a huge balcony, here's your chance. Besides, you'll have two awesome neighbors in Roger and Coral. Cabin number is 10660.

Esteri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter