June 23rd 2012 - Commandeering the Disney Fantasy - Pirates back in the Caribbean

A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"

"What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine." ....

:rotfl: I thought about posting this one.

Hey Roger - it won't let me quote your quote. :sad2: In any case, bagels may be areodynamic, it's the cream cheese and lox I worry about. You think you can get them to stick to the veranda door?

I see you're still carrying your Pirate Joke of the Day Winner badge in your signature. :goodvibes

just wondering if the idea is are we to try and book this on disney to try and fill as a group or are there other ideas ...

Bummer.
Here is the answer from Jolly Rogers :

Good Morning:

Thank you for inquiring with us.

The Cruise Ships have our boats hired while they are in port ( so is Disney). If you want to book our tour the procedure is to do it straight with the Shore Excursion Manager aboard the Cruise Ship.

Regards,

So I guess this means that we can't book our own. For those who told me they were interested. Please make sure you make other plans.

:mad:

First NAKED RUGBY.........and now BAGEL TOSS

bageltoss.jpg

You guys are awesome!!!

just wondering if the idea is are we to try and book this on disney to try and fill as a group or are there other ideas ...

The hard part about booking with DCL is that not everyone might be able to book before it fills up. :guilty:

We could try to take over the beach at Nachi Cocom....:confused3:confused3

That's where we are leaning. I have the specifics posted on the FB page. I have no doubt we could fill up the place and have a great private beach day.

Signed us up for it too!

On our last cruise, I made up color coded deck plans for all of the DIS families onboard, one color for those participating in the FE and a second color for those who weren't. I also put it in a directory form. Since the Fantasy has more passenger decks, I don't know if it would be worth making the maps again or just the directory. If you'd like, I can help with that again. In any case, we all appreciate you doing the work of putting it all together. :worship:

I don't even want to know how the scoring system works for that one...

Oh the visual on that is NOT pretty. :)

I would LOVE the directory idea. It would help people plan their routes when delivering, I'd imagine. We are up to 24 families now. Still not HUGE, but pretty big!

I looked at this one on the DCL website and it is only a 2-1/2hr cruise with one swimming spot. This falls far short of our epic Aruba pirate ship adventure. Not sure how long we were gone but it seemed like an 8am-4pm kind of day, not that any of us remember. :lmao: I am open to other options while we are in GC.

I looked at this one on the DCL website and it is only a 2-1/2hr cruise with one swimming spot. This falls far short of our epic Aruba pirate ship adventure. Not sure how long we were gone but it seemed like an 8am-4pm kind of day, not that any of us remember. :lmao: I am open to other options while we are in GC.

I know that us Escaping Moms ended up on that "other" boat.....but I do remember that we left the ship early and didn't have a whole lot of shopping time when we came back. So yes, darn near all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter