June 23rd 2012 - Commandeering the Disney Fantasy - Pirates back in the Caribbean

Me Pride and Joy ---- Thanks Daddy (Mark)

DSC_0020-1.jpg

DSC_0024-1.jpg

DSC_0029-1.jpg

DSC_0026-1.jpg

pirate:

Beautiful!!!! Love it!

Maybe this fall we can get the girls together so they will have a friend onboard! We'll only be across the county.:thumbsup2

That would be fun. It would be good for them to know other people! Katie doesn't know about it yet, but we will tell her eventually. :)

Sarah, my now 20yr old daughter will tell you that the best way to meet kids on DCL is go to the Teen Club the first night. :thumbsup2 And my son would LOVE to meet your son!
Brian *Elvis* is a great kid! He is an actor, Ripstiker (is that a word?), SoleSkater and Gamer
. :)

Dakota likes ripsticks too, and he is a big call of Duty black ops fan. I tried to get Dakota to go to the kids room his first day, but he was too afraid to then. He never even went. This time Im MAKING him go. He needs to meet people to hang out with. My husband and I want to have some alone time this trip, and the kids are definitely old enough now.

Playin with the logo a lil bit , since the new movie poster offered something different I have changed the skull .....tell me what you think please .... It actually looks a little like a 3d effect ....funny since the movie is going to be 3d as well ...lol

disneyFantasychromeweb.jpg

pirate:

Playin with the logo a lil bit , since the new movie poster offered something different I have changed the skull .....tell me what you think please .... It actually looks a little like a 3d effect ....funny since the movie is going to be 3d as well ...lol

disneyFantasychromeweb.jpg

pirate:

Creepier than the previous one...still trying to decide which I like better:confused3

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

OMG Thats Great !!!!!!!!

Looks like now we will have to put a baby album together for the cruise ...LOL ha ha

pirate:

You can add then-8 DS from TOAL. Check out the chin braids! (Thanks Peter for the skin glue stuff!)

capnnate.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter