June 23rd 2012 - Commandeering the Disney Fantasy - Pirates back in the Caribbean

Not sure what I am doing. Not sure if I am even doing this right. Just got our reminder card for the June 23 2012 Fantasy cruise. Trying to find people to get to know so that we aren't so alone like we were on the first cruise. My name is Sarah, Husband is Ed, kids are Dakota 14(at cruise time), and Madisen(12 at cruise time). We would love to meet all of the wonderful people that go on Disney Cruises, maybe have some ready made friends for our kids, and become a part of the Disney family. We have been DVC members for almost 5yrs and LOVE IT!

Welcome to the family!! :banana:

Not sure what I am doing. Not sure if I am even doing this right. Just got our reminder card for the June 23 2012 Fantasy cruise. Trying to find people to get to know so that we aren't so alone like we were on the first cruise. My name is Sarah, Husband is Ed, kids are Dakota 14(at cruise time), and Madisen(12 at cruise time). We would love to meet all of the wonderful people that go on Disney Cruises, maybe have some ready made friends for our kids, and become a part of the Disney family. We have been DVC members for almost 5yrs and LOVE IT!

Welcome!!!

We're new here too. We are new DVC members, but have cruised 5 times. THis seems to be a VERY active bunch! I'm sure we'll have a blast!

Sorry I can't help with the kids though, my oldest will only be 10 on the cruise, but I'm sure there are some tween/teens here as well.

Welcome!!!

No, I have 2010.
Very nice!

Hi Sarah......Welcome to the DIS!:wave2: I have a daughter who will be 12 at time of cruise also! There are loads of kids in the age range of your two.

Many of us have cruised together previously, and you may notice we are very familiar with each other. But, I think I can speak for most people in this group, that we love welcoming and meeting new people as well. Please jump in! The DIS friends we met on our last 2 cruises made our trips the best vacations ever!

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another week has gone by.
We now have only
tharg-6-50-trans.gif
tharg-5-50-trans.gif

weeks to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

We have read mentioning of zip lining on here we are wondering in which port this is offered. another cold day here 16 outside right now..

Thank You!!! To those who welcomed me. I want to respond like you guys do, so that you know which answer goes with what quote, but am not sure how to. To Deanna: My step daughter's name is Madisen. She likes dance, art and soccer. She is a very sweet kid. I hope they can get to know each other on the cruise.

Thank You!!! To those who welcomed me. I want to respond like you guys do, so that you know which answer goes with what quote, but am not sure how to. To Deanna: My step daughter's name is Madisen. She likes dance, art and soccer. She is a very sweet kid. I hope they can get to know each other on the cruise.

Sarah.....in the lower right corner of each post, you will see a space marked "Quote". Just click on that and it will automatically start your post with the person you are quoting, and you can reply under it. If you want to quote several people, as you are reading through the thread, just click on the quotation marks to "bookmark all of the people you are including in your reply, and then click on post reply as usual. All of the posts you are quoting will show up and you can reply after each one. Hope that makes sense :)

By the way.....my daughter Kylie loves soccer! Have you seen the sports simulators they will have on Goofy's sports deck? You can kick a soccer ball at a virtual goal. Looks really cool!

I'm very happy to say that after almost 19 months,Kevin has been offered a job! :banana:

Shift Manager for a local Ice Cream/Dairy company.

Sarah.....in the lower right corner of each post, you will see a space marked "Quote". Just click on that and it will automatically start your post with the person you are quoting, and you can reply under it. If you want to quote several people, as you are reading through the thread, just click on the quotation marks to "bookmark all of the people you are including in your reply, and then click on post reply as usual. All of the posts you are quoting will show up and you can reply after each one. Hope that makes sense :)

By the way.....my daughter Kylie loves soccer! Have you seen the sports simulators they will have on Goofy's sports deck? You can kick a soccer ball at a virtual goal. Looks really cool!

I can't wait to tell Madisen about that. She and my son Dakota will like it a lot. Gosh, I am getting more and more excited about this cruise every day. Which is especially strange, because we are in the process of building a house, so you'd think I'd be preoccupied by that.:cheer2:

I can't wait to tell Madisen about that. She and my son Dakota will like it a lot. Gosh, I am getting more and more excited about this cruise every day. Which is especially strange, because we are in the process of building a house, so you'd think I'd be preoccupied by that.:cheer2:

Oh my, how fun and exciting! When do you close?

I'm very happy to say that after almost 19 months,Kevin has been offered a job! :banana:

Shift Manager for a local Ice Cream/Dairy company.

That is awesome Deb! Congrats to Kevin!

I haven't been on in a while...just popping in (as i will be here and there!)

Plus I needed a dose of dancing bananassssss:banana::banana:

Oh my, how fun and exciting! When do you close?

That is awesome Deb! Congrats to Kevin!

The house wont be done until sept. at this point. We still have to sell the house we are in right now, but we had 2 showings today, so things are picking up.:woohoo:

The house wont be done until sept. at this point. We still have to sell the house we are in right now, but we had 2 showings today, so things are picking up.:woohoo:

I've heard planting red flowers greatly improves curb appeal. They say it is the most "welcoming" color. Maybe this Spring you will get an offer!

I've heard planting red flowers greatly improves curb appeal. They say it is the most "welcoming" color. Maybe this Spring you will get an offer!

Apparently, you should also bury a mini statue of some saint or another upside down in your yard. My MIL sends us one every time we put a house on the market. I think I have 5 little statues of Saint Whatshisname in a junk drawer somewhere.

Sooooo

I was thinking that "Hey I can catch up with 100 N something pages of pirate chatter".

Not happening! LOL

Did I miss anything important????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter