June 23rd 2012 - Commandeering the Disney Fantasy - Pirates back in the Caribbean

Caro-I like the idea of 3:00am carpet angels. That would be about the only time to get the atrium to ourselves.
I'm pretty sure it was only midnight or 1:00 last time...
Someone say carpet angels?

DSCN0570.jpg
I just want it on record that the only reason I'm not in that picture is that I was the one taking it (with a variety of cameras) :banana:
BTW,That was the night Saras husband told us the "Hallway" joke. I need a refresher, totally forgot with my old timers.So if someone can send it to me much obiliged.
Hallway Joke - Short Version

There are 3 stages of marital s*x:
* Bunny Stage - any time, any where. All surfaces, including some vertical.
* Quiet Stage - Don't wake the kids, schedule time & make sure doors are closed.
* Hallway Stage - You pass each other in the hallway and say "Frack You!"
Did they have alcohol on that boat?

Yeah, Tom, but you had to know someone (usually a bartender)

I have no idea what our price increase would be since Cat 8B's are no long available. But based on the increase of the current availability, I can only guess it would be around another $1200.

I'm worried for Diane......:sad2:

Edited to add......Yikes! A Cat 10A just showed up on DCL's website.....$1100 more than we paid for our Cat 8B!

:sad2: I think the price is going to come down..anything that goes up that fast...has to come down a bit. Especially this far out.... I hope......

I'm pretty sure it was only midnight or 1:00 last time...

I just want it on record that the only reason I'm not in that picture is that I was the one taking it (with a variety of cameras) :banana:

Hallway Joke - Short Version

There are 3 stages of marital s*x:
* Bunny Stage - any time, any where. All surfaces, including some vertical.
* Quiet Stage - Don't wake the kids, schedule time & make sure doors are closed.
* Hallway Stage - You pass each other in the hallway and say "Frack You!"

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

:sad2: I think the price is going to come down..anything that goes up that fast...has to come down a bit. Especially this far out.... I hope......

I get impression part of that was a scheduled price increase....

I get impression part of that was a scheduled price increase....

You are probably right -- I had checked the prices on some other cruises that I was considering and they also went up.
I'm still a little dumbfounded by the price of a 1 bdrm for this cruise. There is no way i would pay that much for that room and cruise. It's $3,000 more then we paid for the 15nt in a 1 bdrm.
Those kind of prices are teh reason that I won't cruise over the Holidays -- no matter how much Jon wants to! lol!

For Coral,Tom,Esteri and anyone else with an Aft veranda. This was posted as room 10664 which is the same room as us on the other side of midships. I hope we get the lounge chairs.

1174406481_5BLK5-X3.jpg

Poor Roger, looks like you'll be all cramped with a verandah like that.

For Coral,Tom,Esteri and anyone else with an Aft veranda. This was posted as room 10664 which is the same room as us on the other side of midships. I hope we get the lounge chairs.

1174406481_5BLK5-X3.jpg

I think the aft verandahs also differ based on what deck you are on...10 being the deepest, 5 the shallowest.

1174406481_5BLK5-X3.jpg

We are in 9674, and I wonder if ours will be that big? Pretty awesome. My son will love having a little 'run around' room!

1174406481_5BLK5-X3.jpg
WOW!!! They look alot bigger than they do on the deck plans! We'll be one deck below and one cabin to the starboard side! :yay: :woohoo:

:dance3::dance3: Do I see parties going on in the Aft section of Deck 9? I believe Stacey is 9170! Those poor people in cabins back there if they aren't Pirates! :lmao:

I'm all the way forward. I might stop by to rest on the way to the pop machine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter