June 23rd 2012 - Commandeering the Disney Fantasy - Pirates back in the Caribbean

Thanks for the welcomes!!! :banana:

I always wanted to go to Great Wolf Lodge. Sounds like fun. Hope you have a great weekend.

GWL is a whole lotta fun. There's one not too far away in the Poconos that I've been to a few times (too close to home not to go with $20 Red Cross passes) and the one in Niagara Falls is pretty cool too. Worth the trip if time and $ allows. :thumbsup2

That's ok. Many manly men do this sort of thing.

he-cuts-down-trees-monty-python-lumberjack-demotivational-poster-1246040458.jpg

I wish I'd been a girlie
Just like my dear Pappa
:lmao:

GWL is a whole lotta fun. There's one not too far away in the Poconos that I've been to a few times (too close to home not to go with $20 Red Cross passes) and the one in Niagara Falls is pretty cool too. Worth the trip if time and $ allows. :thumbsup2

The Poconos are close enough, but Disney always seems to get my money first.

Ahoy Mateys! Permission for this pirate and her crew to join this thread! It will be myself, Karen, DH Ed and DD Patricia (13 at cruise time) sailing this voyage. :)
We'll have a DD13 on the cruise also! WELCOME!!!!!

Welcome!!! Glad to have you aboard and just right in. We are a friendly bunch. ;)

Caro-I like the idea of 3:00am carpet angels. That would be about the only time to get the atrium to ourselves.
:) Yep, that was my thinking also!

Since some of us may be stumbling home from the District at that time, that would be perfect. We'll cover up our fall with the carpet angel excuse. :rotfl:

Which reminds me, who are our designated walkers???
:rotfl2: Perfect reason for Carpet Angels!

Most of us used Impress font, but I don't remember what size. I think it the letters are about 2 inches tall.
I used the Impress font and the size 10 was the largest I could go to fit on the back of the shirt. Andrew said he thought it would be about 1 1/2" high.

Yeah, my DH is always saying something about easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Oh, should have asked that same question before we ordered. We went with Missy font and 19 inches letters:confused3
Laurie, if your letters are 19" high, we'll be able to read your shirts from the other side of the ship!

That's not too far from my parents. We've checked it out a couple times, but the weekends when we can get there must be their high season, because we can never find a good rate or active coupon code. It does look like it's a blast though.

Thanks I will sure keep that in mind~~IF the need should ever arise! We are really hoping to make it up to NYC this summer if everything falls into place. Well good for Justine, hope she is happy staying busy, busy:)

Are you all doing the Dream with Peter in August and Vero? If so I think you'll really like Vero Beach. It has always been one of our favorite DVC stays~a nice change from the hustle of the parks:)

We would love to see you guys this summer if you make it to NY. And yes we are doing a double dip on the Dream in August. We were unable to get rooms in Vero, so it looks like AKL. We will have to suffer.:laughing:

I've awakened sick today with my daughters sore throat and fever - and I sense my body fighting the onset of a cough? I am wondering if I should see a doc tomorrow or wait before I go? I don't know - I am not thiniking too clearly with my feverish pressurized head and the aches all over... Oh well... so this is my once every two year illness? Sigh... it's no fun...

Nothing to see there. Move along.

(unless you want to see a grown woman spanking another one).

Or several of the men posting here wearing bras, shoes and lipstick belonging to several of the women posting here (not necessarily their wive's).

TOAL Magic Quest
Go DIRECTLY to 5:02. There is NOTHING TO SEE before 5:02.

Oh....Rob played that game with Kylie too! LOL!

I sooooooo regret not having pictures of it!

Of course, there is video of him wearing a bra, lipstick and high heels.....:rotfl:
Oh yeah that video is MUCH better blackmail material:rotfl:

Laurie-Do you really mean 19 inch letters? :scared1:
ugg, meant 19 point, that was the number I stopped at on the font size :blush:

Laurie, if your letters are 19" high, we'll be able to read your shirts from the other side of the ship!
Cool:cool1:

But sadly no, I meant 19 point:upsidedow

Samantha used to get her cousin, (male) that is 2 yrs older then her, to play with her...ALL THE TIME. lol.
:lmao:
I just had monopoly as a kid:rolleyes:

Where's the TAG fairy when you need one?​
Sorry Mike and I have tag fairy repellent. Been on this board since 2002 and no tags.

Nothing to see there. Move along.

(unless you want to see a grown woman spanking another one).

See that was definitely tag worthy...but no tag:confused3

I've awakened sick today with my daughters sore throat and fever - and I sense my body fighting the onset of a cough? I am wondering if I should see a doc tomorrow or wait before I go? I don't know - I am not thiniking too clearly with my feverish pressurized head and the aches all over... Oh well... so this is my once every two year illness? Sigh... it's no fun...

Ohhh, unless she had strep, you are probably fine just climbing into bed with some tea and cough drops:sick:
Hope you feel better soon:flower3::grouphug:

BTW,That was the night Saras husband told us the "Hallway" joke. I need a refresher, totally forgot with my old timers.So if someone can send it to me much obiliged.

Just found out the beds are full queens and cannot be separated anymore. Which causes a sleeping issue as going on the Dream with DS and hi GF. Hmmm

you must be sick if you didn't include a photo! :)

Hope you feel better soon

Or several of the men posting here wearing bras, shoes and lipstick belonging to several of the women posting here (not necessarily their wive's).

See Bob, one minute you think you meet some "nice" families on a Disney Cruise, the next thing you know you're wearing their undergarments, in lipstick and high heels while your wife is spanking another's a&&. Wrong I tell you, it's just wrong.

See Bob, one minute you think you meet some "nice" families on a Disney Cruise, the next thing you know you're wearing their undergarments, in lipstick and high heels while your wife is spanking another's a&&. Wrong I tell you, it's just wrong.

Like it or not, Rob, we're all just one big, happy, disfuntional family now!
I'll have your color lipstick handy in my purse again for this cruise. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter