June 23, 2013 Dream - 4 Nights to the Bahamas

Well just got home from craft store. I can now start my FE gifts!!! And I know my family is counting the days!!! :banana: :beach: pixiedust:

Wow, only 19 days to go!

Just uploaded the Dream deck plan to the facebook page, to help plan out FE deliveries. If anyone else has a spreadsheet to share, feel free to upload the file there, too!

One of these days I want to do TA or Panama Canal cruise or any repo cruise for that matter. :)

I highly recommend a Panama Canal cruise! I did a 15 day cruise(although, sadly, not on Disney). It was a blast! The best vacation I've ever taken.

Rum store...down by the HRC. hmm...I might have to stop there after lunch at the hard rock cafe! Thanks for the tip.

The only other thing we have planned is the glass bottom boat in the Bahama's. This will be a low key vacation. Lots of pool time(for me with a few coconut drinks...), bingo, and the kids club.[/QUOTE]
sounds great!! 18 days! woohoo!!

Two weeks from tonight we will be leaving for Florida for a couple of days at Cocoa Beach before the Cruise. Also going back to Seaworld Saturday before the cruise!!

We are doing our activities after the cruise--Winter the dolphin in Clearwater, Universal and Harry Potter and Lego Land.

Okay, I can't seem to find the FB page. Is it a group? I've searched for DIS Dream and I don't see it. What am I doing wrong? :crazy2:

I did manage to make HUGE progress on my FE gifts today. I have about an hour of work left on the FE and finishing up my son's outfit for pirate night.

Anyone know what time you can usually get into your stateroom and what time you usually have your luggage by?

Anyone know what time you can usually get into your stateroom and what time you usually have your luggage by?

i believe cabins are ready by 130 luggage by 500. if you have early dinner i'd pack dinner clothes in your carry on just in case.pirate:

Well, I've started my packing (we're leaving Wednesday to spend a few days at Universal before the cruise).

I was looking through the travel documents and I can't find a mention of which night will be the Pirate Night on our cruise. Does it follow a set pattern?

If you look up your reservation online and go to the My Cruise Activities section, you'll see Pirate Party listed under 6/25.

Can't wait for our vacation to start!

Well, I've started my packing (we're leaving Wednesday to spend a few days at Universal before the cruise).

I was looking through the travel documents and I can't find a mention of which night will be the Pirate Night on our cruise. Does it follow a set pattern?

It's on the day we are at Castaway Cay. If you go on the DCL website and pull up your reservation, it's under My Cruise Activities area. When you click on add it pulls up all the days and under Castaway it says Ship Activity, and if you click that it says Pirate Deck Party

This week is flying by!!!! I don't know if I'm going to be dragging trying to get everything done or if I'm going to be bouncing off the walls with excitement. I will be like the little boy in the Disney commercial--I'm too excited to sleep!! I have gotten my Rx for the patch for motion sickness--so I'm set!!!!!

Ignore my posts--I'm trying to post the number of times required so that I can send an e-mail to USCmacy18.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter