• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 23, 2013 Dream - 4 Nights to the Bahamas

Now that we have the final list I have a couple of requests:

You can post here or PM if you prefer.

Those that haven't listed the names of adults and children in the party, could you please provide it to me? I have something in mind for one of the FE gifts. If you prefer not to have a name on an item, then just let me know.

Also, those who did not provide a favorite character...could I please get that as well for each person.

Thank you everyone.

Can't believe it's less than a month away.:cool1::banana:

Now that we have the final list I have a couple of requests:

You can post here or PM if you prefer.

Those that haven't listed the names of adults and children in the party, could you please provide it to me? I have something in mind for one of the FE gifts. If you prefer not to have a name on an item, then just let me know.

Also, those who did not provide a favorite character...could I please get that as well for each person.

Thank you everyone.

Can't believe it's less than a month away.:cool1::banana:

Hi,
Jaime's favorite is Mickey and Mike's is Goofy:)

Just a thought...

On our last cruise, the person who coordinated the FE set up a closed group on Facebook, and people were able to share a stateroom map (to help with deliveries) and more detailed info on the people participating (to help with any personalized gifts). Would you guys be interested in that? In a closed group, only members of the group can view the information.

MommyWeikel, I think you could also share your spreadsheet this way, if you're interested.

I'll try setting one up...On facebook, search for this: "DIS Dream FE 2013" and there should be an option to "Ask to join group."

If this isn't something the FE group is interested in, we can continue to keep the final list current on this Disboards thread!

I tried to send you a PM, but unfortunately I don't have enough posts (need 10) :-(

Allyson - Merida(Brave); Matthew - Mickey Mouse; Ann(Aunt) - Tinker bell.

Thank you for the Fish Extender final list. Being the accountant that I am, I am creating a spreadsheet.

I also ordered my Fish Extender. I had my husband added to our extender, but he isn't officially participating. He thinks I am crazy for signing up for this, but I will share my booty (pirate booty--get your minds out of the gutter) with him so he doesn't feel left out. He is a bit of an introvert while I tend to be more of the social butterfly. My daughters are super excited about this part of our cruise.

Funny! I created a spreadsheet to keep track too! :-)

Just a thought...

On our last cruise, the person who coordinated the FE set up a closed group on Facebook, and people were able to share a stateroom map (to help with deliveries) and more detailed info on the people participating (to help with any personalized gifts). Would you guys be interested in that? In a closed group, only members of the group can view the information.

MommyWeikel, I think you could also share your spreadsheet this way, if you're interested.

I'll try setting one up...On facebook, search for this: "DIS Dream FE 2013" and there should be an option to "Ask to join group."

If this isn't something the FE group is interested in, we can continue to keep the final list current on this Disboards thread!

Sounds like a good idea. Our last FB cruise let any cruisers join not just those in the FE. in case that is an option. We set up a few onboard meets that way too.
pirate: 27days

So....what's everyone's plans while on board-aside from relaxing.
Remy, Palo, spa, tastings, bingo, etc?

Right now just have a Palo dinner, Remy brunch, Monster U movie. May try to squeeze in one of the facials I like since I don't get them done at home with 3 boys.
Just getting off in Nassau to get my Tortuga coffee and then back to the ship to try to catch the Aquaduck without a long line.
Castaway Cay-just plain relaxing. Gotta ride the bike over to Serenity Bay to grab a couple of steak sandwiches at the BBQ there.
Enjoying one on one time with my youngest son and spending time with best friend. We don't get to see each other that often.

Do we know that Monster U is the movie? My kids are excited about the possibility.

should be one of them. The premiered Avengers on our Hawaii cruise. We also saw Brave on board when it first came out. We also saw the premier of Sorcerer's Apprentice. I didn't call to confirm, but based on past experience it should be. I may call just to make sure. Also, Iron Man 3 should be on as well.

Good to know! I will advise that Iron Man 3 is a lot more intense than 1 or 2. Iron Man is Reagan's super hero crush and wanted to see it. She is 8 and saw 1 & 2, but this one scared her and she was afraid that she would have bad dreams. I lost my Mother of the Year award with that move.;)

Dee golf sim on day 1

Christy mani/pedi day 1

Brunch for both of us and snorkeling half day in Nassau with a quick trip to the rum shop once we're done.
We're sailing back to back so we're spreading out the fun this trip

Dee golf sim on day 1

Christy mani/pedi day 1

Brunch for both of us and snorkeling half day in Nassau with a quick trip to the rum shop once we're done.

I wish I was doing B2B. That's great!
Going to the Tortuga Rum shop?

I wish I was doing B2B. That's great!
Going to the Tortuga Rum shop?

i'm not sure of the name of the shop, it's just down the street from the Hard Rock restaurant near the pier.

I love sailing for extended periods of time. We sailed the fantasy in Dec. '12 and wanted to mix it up. So we chose two sailings instead re-cruising on the Fantasy, we're back on the Fantasy next June and then the Magic in Oct of 2014.
One of these days I want to do TA or Panama Canal cruise or any repo cruise for that matter. :)

I wish we were doing a back-to-back!

Fivepin, is there different food at Serenity Bay? Steak sandwiches sound pretty good!

I wish we were doing a back-to-back!

Fivepin, is there different food at Serenity Bay? Steak sandwiches sound pretty good!

The food is basically the same with the exception of the steak sandwiches-smaller crowd. There maybe a couple of fruit items-mangos,papayas? I don't remember if Cookies BBQ has the bratwurst or not, but they are at Serenity Bay.

One of these days I want to do TA or Panama Canal cruise or any repo cruise for that matter. :)[/QUOTE]

I highly recommend a Panama Canal cruise! I did a 15 day cruise(although, sadly, not on Disney). It was a blast! The best vacation I've ever taken.

Rum store...down by the HRC. hmm...I might have to stop there after lunch at the hard rock cafe! Thanks for the tip.

The only other thing we have planned is the glass bottom boat in the Bahama's. This will be a low key vacation. Lots of pool time(for me with a few coconut drinks...), bingo, and the kids club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter