• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 23, 2013 Dream - 4 Nights to the Bahamas

My family is cruising for the first time and I found the board and this thread. We are very excited and have our excursions booked. Looking forward to cruising with some seasoned veterans.

Maybe we'll see you parasailing!

Also, posting the current FE list here:

Cut-off date to sign up for FEs: 5/23/13.

Does anyone know when the GTY staterooms will be assigned?

Stateroom #: GTY
Disboards Name: mjg4tlg
People participating: Tracy DW, Mike DH, and Annie DD7
Allergies: None that i know of.
Favorite characters: My DH and I love them all, Annie's favorite is the princesses- Belle most of all

Stateroom #: 10630
Disboards Name: applefans
People participating: Me, DH, DD11, DD8, DD3
Allergies: Peanuts
Favorite characters: DD11 Winnie the Pooh, DD8 Sally from Cars, DD3 Princess Aurora

Disboards Name: KJack89048
People participating: Nicole DW, Sean DH, Avril DD9
Allergies: Nine that i know of. (Kjack, is this "None that I know of"? Just want to make sure!)
Favorite characters: Any of them!

Stateroom: 7042
Disboards Name: BookBabe
People Participate: Jennifer, Jack DS11
Allergies: none
Favorite characters: Love them all but Jennifer is partial to Woody and Jack is partial to Stitch and Jack Skellington

Disboards Name: amrmjae
People participating: Ann, DS7, DD5 (assuming this is the adult and two kids/ages)

Stateroom# 7092
Disboards name: USCmacy18
People participating: DH, Me, DS 6, DS 4, MIL, FIL
Allergies: None
Favorite characters: Tink for me (I'm way outnumbered!) and any boyish ones for the kiddos (cars, toy story, ect).

My cousin had to cancel her cruise cause she got a new job and they won't let her off work! So sad! Glad she got a job though! So unfortunately they won'tbe on this or participating in the FE :(

My cousin had to cancel her cruise cause she got a new job and they won't let her off work! So sad! Glad she got a job though! So unfortunately they won'tbe on this or participating in the FE :(

That's both a tough break and a blessing. Kinda surprising that she can't get off that far from now.

We are booked for the shallow water dolphin experience at Atlantis and snorkeling at Castaway Cay. Is it time to leave yet!!

We did snorkeling with the rays on Castaway Cay on our last cruise, and our daughters loved it. I was pleasantly surprised that they allow you to take as many of your own pictures as you want. A few years ago, we did a dolphin encounter on a Disney cruise to Mexico, and that company was very strict about not allowing any pictures in the area - except the ones that they were selling, of course!

That's both a tough break and a blessing. Kinda surprising that she can't get off that far from now.

Sorry to hear that she won't be cruising with us...but great news about her new job!

We are doing Disney parks/hotels pre- and post- cruise, so our excursions are limited to glass bottom boat in Bahamas:) So excited to go on the cruise, can't believe it is only 66 days away...seems like I've been planning for 6 months!

So excited to go on the cruise, can't believe it is only 66 days away...seems like I've been planning for 6 months!

We booked onboard our last cruise, so seems like we've been planning for a couple of years now! :)

Here's the updated FE list, Everyone!

Cut-off date to sign up: 5/23/13

Favorite characters: My DH and I love them all, Annie's favorite is the princesses- Belle most of all

Favorite characters: DD11 Winnie the Pooh, DD8 Sally from Cars, DD3 Any princess, but especially Aurora!

Favorite characters: Love them all but Jennifer is partial to Woody and Jack is partial to Stitch and Jack Skellington

People participating: Ann, DS7, DD5 (assuming this is the adult and two kids/ages)

Stateroom# 7092
Favorite characters: Tink for me (I'm way outnumbered!) and any boyish ones for the kiddos (cars, toy story, ect).

We booked onboard our last cruise, so seems like we've been planning for a couple of years now! :)

Here's the updated FE list, Everyone!

My daughter is celebrating her 7th birthday while on the cruise as she turns 7 on Saturday 6/22 !! :)

My daughter is celebrating her 7th birthday while on the cruise as she turns 7 on Saturday 6/22 !! :)

That is a great reason to be going and such a great way to celebrate!:cool1:
I am travelling with my niece and nephew, they have no idea we are going , yet, hope to tell them in the next few weeks! I think the FE is a great adventure for the kids. I'm really happy someone 'clued' me in to it. even if it is a few rooms, I think the kids will love it!!

I am so excited about our trip! Excursions are booked, reservations for dinner at Palo are arranged and our post cruise activities are booked! This is our first cruise ever, so my kids are VERY excited.

We talked about my joining DIS Boards and my older daughter thought it was a great idea. Her words were, "that's great, Mom. I like meeting people!" We also talked about the Fish Extender. Both of my kids are on board, my hubby--not so much as it isn't his thing. With that said, I am officially signing me and my kids up!

Stateroom: 8596
Disboards Name: MommyWeikel
People Participate: Gina, Kyleigh DD 11, Reagan DD 8
Favorite characters: We love them all, but our absolute favorites are: Gina--Mickey, Kyleigh--Pongo, Reagan--Crush and Thumper

We will see you on June 23!!!!!

Hi guys! I am new to the boards and just found this thread. My family and I will be sailing on the dream June 23 as well. We are celebrating birthdays for our two girls. Our oldest will turn 6 on June 22 and youngest will be four on June 24. Needless to say I am very excited! We have not told our girls yet. Happy sailing to everyone! Thinking about joining the FE group..

That is a great reason to be going and such a great way to celebrate!:cool1:
I am travelling with my niece and nephew, they have no idea we are going , yet, hope to tell them in the next few weeks! I think the FE is a great adventure for the kids. I'm really happy someone 'clued' me in to it. even if it is a few rooms, I think the kids will love it!!

I agree! The last time we were on a cruise, our kids had so much fun delivering stuff to the different staterooms. It was like a scavenger hunt going down those long hallways searching for the right rooms. And it was exciting when they found things in our FE.

And mjg4tlg, good idea...Anyone who is participating in the FE and celebrating something on the cruise, please add your special occasion/celebration info to the FE list!

Here's the updated list:

Favorite characters: We love them all, but our absolute favorites are: Gina--Mickey, Kyleigh--Pongo, Reagan--Crush and Thumper

Special occasion/celebration: Celebrating DD7's birthday!

Favorite characters: DD11 Winnie the Pooh, DD8 Sally from Cars, DD3 Any princess, but especially Aurora!
Special occasion/celebration: Celebrating DD11's birthday

People participating: Ann, DS7, DD5

Stateroom# 7092

Hi everyone! My family and I also setting sail on June 23! We are very excited for our first cruise and will be celebrating DD9's birthday. We would love to join the FE exchange.
Stateroom: 10632
Disboards Name: onlyon7
People Participating: me Jaime, DH Mike, DD9 Taylor, DD6 Riley
Favorite Characters: DD9 Pooh, DD6 Tigger
Special Occasion/ Celebrations: celebrating DD9 birthday

onlyon, I think we're stateroom neighbors! :)

Here's the current list, Everyone:

Stateroom# 7092

Just checked "My Reservations" and we have been given stateroom 7174. Looks like a few of us are on Deck 7.

Stateroom #: 7174

Just checked "My Reservations" and we have been given stateroom 7174. Looks like a few of us are on Deck 7.

We have been assigned room 8089 . I am very happy they assigned rooms earlier than the less than 30 days prior to trip that I have been reading about. One more thing to check off the list!

Very exciting that they've assigned the GTY rooms! :banana:

Here's the current FE list:

Stateroom #: 8089

Stateroom# 7092

Very exciting that they've assigned the GTY rooms! :banana:

Here's the current FE list:

Thank you for managing the FE list! We appreciate it! Telling the kids we are going , this weekend, then they can be as excited as I am !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter