June 23, 2013 Dream - 4 Nights to the Bahamas

ultimate_ed

Mouseketeer
It's still a ways off, but since I seem to be first, I figured I should get it started.

This will be my family's first cruise ever, so hopefully we'll be joined by some veteran cruisers along the way.

My wife and I will be sailing with our two kids, my son who will be 8 and my daughter who will be 12 when we sail. My wife and I will both be 40. So, now that I think about it, this first cruise sounds like a pretty good way to celebrate part of our 40th orbit of the sun.

Looking forward to meeting more.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

Hello!

We will be joining in on this cruise too. It will be our 4th Disney Cruise. We just were on the Disney Dream on the 3-Day cruise (10/13/11 - 10/16/11) and it was amazing!

I will be going with my wife and daughter who will be 8 at the time of the cruise.

-3LVDisney

Ulitmate Ed -

You and your family are going to have a great time on the Disney Dream. The 4 day is a great way to get introduced to the "cruising vacation lifestyle". The Disney Dream is incredible. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. This will be our 4th Disney cruise and we just were on the Dream in October. We have stayed in regular staterooms and in concierge level too.

-3LVDisney

Happy New Year! We found a great deal on the March 23rd, 2013 7-day sailing of the Fantasy which just happened to coincide with our daughter's spring vacation, so we will no longer be on this sailing. Have fun and PM me if you have any questions about the Diney Dream!

-3LVDisney

My family will be on the 6/23/13 sailing with you, too. We were on the Dream last year, and we loved it!

Hi guys! My family and I just finished our first DCL cruise on the Dream. We rebooked on board for 6/23/13. I already can't wait to go again!

First time cruiser here as well. I'll be sailing with my son who will be 11. We are both so excited!

My DH (age 37), daughter whom will be turning 7 on 6/22, and I will be sailing on our first Disney cruise. We haven't told our daughter yet. We're trying to keep it a surprise for as long as we can. But we are sooo excited!!! I am so happy I found this site this morning. For the past week I've been trying various cruise sites trying to find other people cruising with us. Would be nice to know someone already when we cruise as we have heard good things about people meeting up on roll call lists and then meeting on the cruise ships. So if anyone is intereted in keeping in touch during our wait and when we set sail please let me know. Also it will be exciting for us to be celebrating her birthday on the ship!

Most excellent! Welcome aboard. Looks like a few of us will be making our maiden voyages on this sailing :)

We will be on the 6/23 sailing too! Our families first cruise. Our daughter will be 18 and we have 2 sons who will be 12 & 14. Can't wait!

We're on this cruise too! DH and I just completed our 10th cruise 9/1/12 to celebrate our 20th anniversary, so now were platinum. DD & DS 15 yo twins will be on their 8th DCL. We're traveling with extended family. DMIL, this is her 2nd cruise. DSIL, and her kids, 18yo girl, 16yo boy, 10yo girl. It's their first cruise. We're doing 4 days at US before the cruise. DSIL has had a rough year, so we're treating her family to this much needed vacation.:woohoo:

We will be going on our first Disney cruise on 6/23/13 also! We are celebrating my mother's retirement from teaching. It is myself, dh, son (11) and daughter (8). My brother, his girlfriend, and his two boys (12 and 9) are going with us. My sister and her husband are coming along and my mother-in-law. This is a first Disney cruise for all of us! My family is spending the whole week before the cruise at Disney World! I know when I get closer I will have lots of questions for cruisers that have gone before. My family is counting on me to plan this trip!

We will also be on our first Disney cruise 6/23/2013, and are completely psyched! We are totally mad Disney fans being Floridians and total nerds. We were even married at WDW!! We will be bringing my 15 year-old niece, retro swimsuits and too many pairs of shoes. Disney Dream bound, fellow Dreamers!!

Looking forward to meeting you all....we're just off the Fantasy and booked this getaway trip. :) I'm trying to get to gold status before my 2014 sailing :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

My cousin and her family will be on this cruise. Has anyone started a fish extender for this trip yet? I did it on mine and they really want to do it on theirs let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter