• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 22 and 24 in Disneyland.

nowen1

Earning My Ears
What is happening on June 22dn and June 24th that would make the park close at 9:00 and 5:00? I thought the Grad Night were done by then.

What is happening on June 22dn and June 24th that would make the park close at 9:00 and 5:00? I thought the Grad Night were done by then.

I didn't think the hours for June 22nd and 24th were up yet? :confused3

I don't think the hours are set in stone yet, it is still a ways out before those dates, give it a couple of weeks and check again.

That is what i thought too, then i saw this DIS site it's self lists it as official.

That is what i thought too, then i saw this DIS site it's self lists it as official.

DIS hours aren't great to use. The Red hours should say UNOFFICIAL. They are based on historical data. Somewhere in the last few days it lost the remark noting that hours in red are unofficial. I literally saw that notation a few days ago.

DIS hours aren't great to use. The Red hours should say UNOFFICIAL. They are based on historical data. Somewhere in the last few days it lost the remark noting that hours in red are unofficial. I literally saw that notation a few days ago.

The DIS hours are very unreliable.

i must have missed the "un" when it was on the confirmed.
Thanks for the info.

Oh gosh, I hope not! That's right when we'll be there! Can't wait for that official calendar to be up for our dates! :)

I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not but there is a HOSA (Health Occupation Students of America) convention the 22-25. I don't think that has anything to do with it though really.

I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not but there is a HOSA (Health Occupation Students of America) convention the 22-25. I don't think that has anything to do with it though really.

This was an old thread. This was posted before official hours had been posted by DL. Official hours have since been posted and the hours are the same as the normal summer hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter