June 22 2012 New York here we come!

My parents Betty and Joe are in the room next to us and will have their own fe. Sorry it took so long to respond rarely on here. I seem to remember someone thinking of doing a private tour VIP at Disney world. Did anyone decide on this?

Please fill out the FE google form for them as well so we will have their room numbers, etc.

I remember someone talking about that as well....You'd have to look back to see who though.

General Information
**Planning to have a meet onboard the first day. More details to come.**
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/239382889472216/

Updated List of Cruisers

Alfiebookshop - Peter and Patricia
Algo - Alain, DW, DD10 and DS6
Audreyrub - dh, ds7, dd4
BethA - dh, ds16, dparents, FISH EXTENDER
CaptainJack
chllywlly911 - dh, dd18months
DCFamily - dd8
Ello Poppet (Jill) - dd18, dd17, dd11, dd8, ds7
erz999 - Family of 4 - ds9, dd7
Evasmommy - dd9
eyes (Diana) - DH, ds16,and dd8, FISH EXTENDER
FLWIDisneyFan - dw, dd9, dd4, baby (9 months)
Funfoody - DH, DD15, DD18
Goin'Again???Yes!!! - DH, DS12, DD10
If The Shoe Fits - dh, dd5, dd1, FISH EXTENDER
Jerseymomof2 - dh, ds4, ds6
JillL (Jill) - dmom and ds6
kellym506 - ddad70+, sister, brother-in-law, and nephew7, FISH EXTENDER, 2 rooms
ksloane (Kimberly) - dd11, FISH EXTENDER
Maxiesmom123 (Jill) - dmom, ds6
minnie1012 - dh, dd8 1/2, dd3 1/2, parents
Mom2PrincessesLinSy - dh, dd10, dd7, FISH EXTENDER
Momfromva (Michelle) - dh, ds7, ds9
mookcess - 16 people in 6 rooms, FISH EXTENDER
moosecrouse
nerakmai (Karen) - family, parents, brother's family (6 adults and 5 kids)
Perdita213 = brother, sister-in-law, nephew10, sister-in-law's sister, ds17 & dd15
sanp71 - ds12, dd16
tracylmartins - dh, ds5, dd7, parents & mil

FE LIST - 11 Rooms registered on Google!!
Names with a * have filled out the google docs form
*Algo - Alain, DW, DD10 and DS6
*BethA - dh, ds16, dparents, 2 rooms
*chllywlly911 - dh, dd18months
*eyes (Diana) - DH, ds16,and dd8,
*If The Shoe Fits - dh, dd5, dd1, 2 rooms
*kellym506 - ddad70+,
*kellym506's sister - Sue, brother-in-law Bob and nephew, Eddie, 7
*ksloane - Kimberly32, dd11
Mom2PrincessesLinSy - dh, dd10, dd7
*mookcess - 16 people in 6 rooms
*nerakmai - Karen, dh, dd11, dd8
nerakmai's Sis in law - Melinda, dh, dd13, ds10, ds3

All FE Participants should announce it here to have the above list updated and post your information at this link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFVRSU1yY3Nma3dLSHAyWmtYc1M3a1E6MQ#gid=0

Day 1 NYC casual attire
Day 2 At Sea formal
Day 3 At Sea casual
Day 4 Nassau Pirate Night
Day 5 Castaway Cay casual
Day 6 Port Canaveral casual
Day 7 At Sea semi-formal
Day 8 At Sea casual

Hi all! New here to these boards but I'm really excited to find this one. My husband and I will be on this cruise with our twin 4 year old daughters. It's our first Disney Cruise and we're so excited! We're from CT so the NY embarkment is perfect!

Joining in...we're flying out to NYC from the west coast for our first Disney Cruise! We'll be spending a few days before and after in NYC. Four other families will be joining us so it will be a great time, I'm sure.
:dance3:

This is our first Disney Cruise. There are 5 of us in our family (DD 6, DD 8 and DS 9) and my mother is also coming too. We are very excited and I was glad to find this group.
Is it too late to join the FE? I need to read up a little more on it, but figured it may be too late to join.

General Information

Updated List of Cruisers

Audreyrub - dh, ds7, dd4
CaptainJack
Cptmom - +4 families
DCFamily - dd8
Evasmommy - dd9
JRut - DD 6, DD 8 and DS 9, dmom
kellym506 - ddad70+, sister, brother-in-law, and nephew7, FISH EXTENDER, 2 rooms
LisnJon - dh, dd4, dd4
moosecrouse
Perdita213 = brother, sister-in-law, nephew10, sister-in-law's sister, ds17 & dd15
sanp71 - ds12, dd16

FE LIST - 11 Rooms registered on Google!!
*kellym506 - ddad70+,
Mom2PrincessesLinSy - dh, dd10, dd7
nerakmai's Sis in law - Melinda, dh, dd13, ds10, ds3

All FE Participants should announce it here to have the above list updated and post your information at this link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFVRSU1yY3Nma3dLSHAyWmtYc1M3a1E6MQ#gid=0

Day 1 NYC casual attire
Day 2 At Sea formal
Day 3 At Sea casual
Day 7 At Sea semi-formal
Day 8 At Sea casual

Hi all! New here to these boards but I'm really excited to find this one. My husband and I will be on this cruise with our twin 4 year old daughters. It's our first Disney Cruise and we're so excited! We're from CT so the NY embarkment is perfect!

Joining in...we're flying out to NYC from the west coast for our first Disney Cruise! We'll be spending a few days before and after in NYC. Four other families will be joining us so it will be a great time, I'm sure.
:dance3:

This is our first Disney Cruise. There are 5 of us in our family (DD 6, DD 8 and DS 9) and my mother is also coming too. We are very excited and I was glad to find this group.
Is it too late to join the FE? I need to read up a little more on it, but figured it may be too late to join.

Welcome new members! I've added you all to the "master list." (See the post above this one.) We are super glad to have you.

We have a facebook group and are setting up a FE Exchange. If you are interested in either, please see that previous post for links to the Facebook page and FE form to fill out so we'll know all about you!

Have a great week everyone!:goodvibes

Hi everyone!

We are 1st time Disney Cruisers and we are so excited! The are 5 of us. Me, my husband, DD 7, DS 5 and DD 21 months. We are from Long Island.

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Forgot to mention my husband will be with us too, my mom is in a separate room. I just signed up on the google list for the FE. We are first time cruiser (from Baltimore area, MD). Any ideas for FE gifts? Since I am new at this any suggestions would be great. I think that is such a neat idea. The kids will absolutely love it!

We just booked for this cruise.........Super excited. This will be our second Disney cruise this year!

Hi everyone!

We are 1st time Disney Cruisers and we are so excited! The are 5 of us. Me, my husband, DD 7, DS 5 and DD 21 months. We are from Long Island.

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Welcome ... my DD will be 18 months (nearly 19) on the cruise! Perhaps she will have a friend =)

Just a note that I don't think Melinda has filled out the form yet.

Kimberly, I don't think that Melinda is going to have time to do the fish extender, so you can remove her from the list for now. She has the link to the form if she decides she can do it. Thanks!

General Information

Updated List of Cruisers

Audreyrub - dh, ds7, dd4
CaptainJack
Cptmom - +4 families
DCFamily - dd8
Evasmommy - dd9
JDsInRVC - dh, DD 7, DS 5 and DD 21 months
JRut - dh, DD 6, DD 8 and DS 9, dmom, 2 rooms
LisnJon - dh, dd4, dd4
lulubella1609 - Katie,Alex and Emma(3)
moosecrouse
sanp71 - ds12, dd16

FE LIST - 14 Rooms registered on Google!!
*JRut - dh, DD 6, DD 8 and DS 9, dmom
*kellym506 - ddad70+,
*Mom2PrincessesLinSy - dh, dd10, dd7

Day 1 NYC casual attire
Day 2 At Sea formal
Day 3 At Sea casual
Day 7 At Sea semi-formal
Day 8 At Sea casual

I think the list above is now up to date.

And the neat news is that everyone who has signed up for the FE has also filled out the google docs form so that is up to date.:thumbsup2

If you signed up later and don't have the link to access everyone's information, let me know and I'll PM it to you.

Getting close everyone!! I'll be landing in NY in 72 days! :banana:

Yahoo! Everyone's paid in full now.
One quick question: I know we sign up for port activities through Disney but has anyone just "winged it" and gone straight to activity on shore?

Yahoo! Everyone's paid in full now.
One quick question: I know we sign up for port activities through Disney but has anyone just "winged it" and gone straight to activity on shore?

We didn't do any "activities" but we did just get off the ship and roam around to do whatever jumped out at us. It was nice and relaxing.

Our plan for Nassau is to barely get off the ship (if we do at all) to send postcards home and maybe get my passport stamped but not goi g on any excursons. :happytv:

Hi everyone!!!

We are looking forward to our first Disney Cruise. We are also booked on the 6/22 cruise. It will be me, DW and DD (10). We have been on other cruise lines but we are really looking forward to our first cruise with Disney. We are Disney fanatics and are also DVC members.

Does anyone know if the buses run all day to and from the port to WDW when we are Fl? We have another excusion planned and will probably be back to the ship by mid afternoon and would'nt mind heading over to Epcot or MK. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Thanks
MrDisnie

When you click on one of the complimentary shuttles and choose it as an excursion, you then get a menu of times to choose, not sure if there were any in the afternoon but check that out.

I am participating to FE, but it's all new for me. Should I have access to FE participant, or will that come later ? I think I saw this list when I filled in my information, but I dont know how to see it again.

Thanks

Hello all. We will be on this cruise also. It is going to be me, DF, DS10, DD8 and fiancées DS6, plus my mom and my adult niece. Getting so excited!!:cool1:

I was wondering what you all were thinking of doing on the Port Canaveral day. I'm thinking of just sticking to MK since my niece and fiancées DS have never been there. But I also think it would be fun to hop to one other park, maybe EPCOT since its on the monorail. Im wondering if this seems too ambitious though and may detract from their experience at MK. Just wondering what most people are planning to do.

Also, anyone know or have a guess as to when the return busses will be running. We didn't have to pick a return time so I'm thinking they may be continuous or hourly or something? Any guesses?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter