June 22, 2010 - 5-night to Key West

Laura -- Would you rather get a check or payment thru Paypal? Does Paypal take a cut of what you receive? I'm PM'ing our info to you now.

Jean

Laura -- Would you rather get a check or payment thru Paypal? Does Paypal take a cut of what you receive? I'm PM'ing our info to you now.

Jean
Paypal does take a cut but it's much simpler. I'm good either way.

By the way, we have 23 bands left. We only ordered 50 because we didn't know what the response would be. Also, just to be clear they are adult sized, although I've never seen any child sized ones.

It'll be cool to be able to identify one another on board. Looking forward to it! Thanks everyone!

My husband and I are going. Steve is 56 and I am 44. This is our 7th Disney Cruise. We are going while the children are at church camp...Yes!! Love me some Disney Wonder and Magic!

Hello everyone! Just a quick FE update. We have 16 kids (and their 14 parents) so far. I've decided to go ahead and send out a list this Friday to the group rather than wait until after the weekend (mostly because I hope to be productive this weekend and get some vacation prep done, maybe finally tackle some cruise documents, etc). If you would like to join us, please PM me your info! :)

Hello everyone! Just a quick FE update. We have 16 kids (and their 14 parents) so far. I've decided to go ahead and send out a list this Friday to the group rather than wait until after the weekend (mostly because I hope to be productive this weekend and get some vacation prep done, maybe finally tackle some cruise documents, etc). If you would like to join us, please PM me your info! :)

I'd love to get the list early so I can get started. Thanks!

Just booked this cruise tonight for my DD (16) and I. Couldn't pass up the FL res. rate and this will be our last cruise at gold.

We are also goign on the crusie. It is our first Disney cruise. It is me (28) husband (30) and little boy (2). We are super excited becasue it has been a very rough year for us and we need something fun!

We booked a cat 7 navigators verandah room but we just got a call this week that we got a free upgrade to a cat 4 room on the eight floor. We can't believe our luck. Anyone else get an upgrade call this week?????

~Katy

I would love an upgrade but I am sure we wont get one with our large group lol! Congrats to you!

We are getting sdo close now!

We are also goign on the crusie. It is our first Disney cruise. It is me (28) husband (30) and little boy (2). We are super excited becasue it has been a very rough year for us and we need something fun!

We booked a cat 7 navigators verandah room but we just got a call this week that we got a free upgrade to a cat 4 room on the eight floor. We can't believe our luck. Anyone else get an upgrade call this week?????

~Katy

Wow I'm surprised you rec'd an upgrade and a nice one at that.
Not expecting one since I just booked the cruise last week.

Katy -- Wow! What a fantastic upgrade. You are so lucky, and you will love your Cat 4 stateroom.

Jean

~Katy

That's awesome! We also booked in Cat 7, but we have 2 adjoining due to our family size (5), so I doubt we would ever get an upgrade. Congrats!

It is interesting that you got that upgrade; out of curiousity, I went on the DCL website this morning and did a search for availablity on this cruise, just for 2 adults (wanted to see what categories were left). The DCL website wouldn't even bring up this cruise (it brought up the preceeding 5-nighter, but nothing for the 6/22 trip). I would assume that means it's a pretty full ship?

Oh...and btw, did you notice that we are getting VERY close to go-time!?!? :)
IMG_4293.JPG

congrats on upgrade. so happy 4u. :worship: when did u originally book? no missed calls on my phone :( besides i booked with aaa at florida res. rate cuz i work often from fla- so i dont thin theyll b calling. i looked on cruise website only cat 3s left it looks like. i think our boat will b packed b/c its in between camp and school. on another note... completed my fe shopping ;) so in need of a vacation....cant wait! :sail:

congrats on upgrade. so happy 4u. :worship: when did u originally book? no missed calls on my phone :( besides i booked with aaa at florida res. rate cuz i work often from fla- so i dont thin theyll b calling. i looked on cruise website only cat 3s left it looks like. i think our boat will b packed b/c its in between camp and school. on another note... completed my fe shopping ;) so in need of a vacation....cant wait! :sail:

I hope you have some sort of FL ID to show at check in to get your FL resident rate. Not trying to be nosy or anything, just don't want you getting upset at the port if you are asked for the FL ID and you don't have it to prove you are able to get the FL resident rate. I'm assuming all this since your location says NY and you said you "often work from FL".

I checked earlier today and cat. 9 and cat. 12 was available for this sailing, now I check and nothing is coming up. I'd say it's a full ship.

yeh im a travel nurse so i work 1/2 from fla and 1/2 from ny and i have a florida drivers license. my travel agent verified and 1 person with florida license per family is sufficient :) and it doesnt hurt that ny driving ticket points dont transfer onto my florida license :rotfl:

Hi Everyone~

I am back!! I had signed on to the thread really early, and then some stuff came up that I hadn't been on the computer. I can't believe I missed the FE exchange!!!! I am sure you all are going to have a great time with that!

I am in for the meet at the Goofy pool at 3! We are traveling in a big group, but we will be dividing up a lot, so I don't know who will be there.

I am so excited!! We are going to be in WDW for a few days before our cruise, but this is a vaction of a lifetime...

I look forward to getting to know you all in the next two weeks!

I am so excited!! We are going to be in WDW for a few days before our cruise, but this is a vaction of a lifetime...
!

Welcome! I agree, I am totally looking forward to this vacation...we've been waiting, and saving, for this cruise for 2 years! We'll also be in WDW, a couple days before and after, but the cruise is definitely the highlight! :)

Its getting close! Thanks for all the congrats on the upgrade. We were really surprised. To answer your question we booked our cruise about a year ago!

Its been a rough year (my son has been diagnosed with epilepsy and we almost lost him a few months ago). Because of his health issues we almost did not get to go on the cruise but his neurologist gave us the "all clear" to sail about six weeks ago! :yay:

Has anyone else started packing yet?!?! I started packing my sons clothes already. I was just so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter