• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 22 2008 Magical Mexican Riviera Cruise

A bit late, but we are sailing this weekend too! 14 total in our party, my immediate family, my sister& family, DH's sister & family, my parents, & DH's parents.

We booked this so long ago, I am having a hard time realizing the cruise is SUNDAY! Woo hoo!

My husband, a Pixar animator, and I will be on board this cruise. He was chosen to represent Pixar for the release of Wall-e that will occur at 12:00am on the 27th and will be giving presentations about Pixar and the making of Wall-e. Soooo excited to be joining you!!:goodvibes

Very cool! Side note, do you mind me asking about your screen name & what it means?

To everyone else...do you think they will do other showings of Wall-e for those of us who can't make a midnight showing? (Unless someone wants to come babysit, LOL!) :)

Hi all! I haven't been around for a week & it sounds like everyone is getting excited. I REALLY need this relaxing vacation after the week I have had.:idea: I think many of you are enjoying DL right now:cool1: and in a couple of more days we'll all be whoooping it up:banana: See you all soon!:yay:

Let's cross our fingers for some changes in the weather forecast - it is predicting thunderstorms in all three ports - hope we can still swim with dolphins in the rain~

Let's cross our fingers for some changes in the weather forecast - it is predicting thunderstorms in all three ports - hope we can still swim with dolphins in the rain~

Just as long as there is some sun and it is warm. I can't come home without some sort of tan!

Who is "it" that is predicting the dire weather? I just checked wunderground.com (a great site for worldwide hourly forecasts), and "it" shows clear skies and 89 degrees at Cabo on Tuesday, scattered clouds (87 degrees) and a 20% chance of rain in Mazatlan on Wednesday. Didn't bother with the Thursday forecast for PV yet, because 6 days out is a long way to predict with any certainty. So it seems to be good news for us, after all.:thumbsup2
Buzz

Strangely enough, I only feel the rocking while I am on our stairs (I know, weird!) But then again I think after the 3rd day I didn't even really feel the boat move at all.

This was our first Disney cruise, and overall we had such a great time! My son didn't want to leave the nursery, and my daughter had a blast in the O. Club.

I loved being home by 9:20 yesterday morning, but spent the day reliving our first day (thinking "ah, the next group of cruisers is just now boarding.")

We did enjoy the lightning as we pulled into Puerto Vallarta.

I just loaded my photos into my PC and it was great to relive the trip from the 1st to the last day, some things I had already forgotten about! We had a fun time & I am 2 loads of laundry away from FINISHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

I just loaded my photos into my PC and it was great to relive the trip from the 1st to the last day, some things I had already forgotten about! We had a fun time & I am 2 loads of laundry away from FINISHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

I know, the first few days of the cruise seemed like so long ago and I was reliving as I saw the pictures.

I haven't even started laundry yet, but I did think ahead...I put all of my & the kids clean clothes in one case, and the dirties in another (so I don't end up washing the clean stuff like normal.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter