• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 2015

aday5578

Earning My Ears
If there is already a June board I am sorry! I couldn't wait any longer. I booked our package tonight. I've never booked before the discount came out, but after a rough start to Middle School for my son I had to give us something to look forward to once school is out. I'm so excited!

How does that work though? When the discount comes out do I just call back and ask them to apply it or do I call back and they cancel my old one and put in new one?

hum... POR was booked for me for JUNE.. you too? or was POFQ your first choice but you had to book one night at POR>>> ?

Originally booked POFQ first, then decided to add an extra night at the start of our trip (POR). We've stayed at both resorts in the past.

Last edited:

keep checking as things have been changing. I missed the first week or so of discounts, so there wasn't as much selection when we booked. Only upgraded rooms avail- so we booked club level at the Boardwalk (never been, but Y&BC are our favorites so should be fine, always booked Y&BC for the nicer pool.So this will be two firsts (resort and club level)...Anyway-been noticing things pop on and off of availability since booking- I've seen the Contemp garden wing become avail, Beach clud water view, etc

We will be there the last week in June for 9 nights staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek for the first time. We normally stay onsite but this time there will be 7 or 8 of us going and I believe the space of the condo will be nice for us. Since its on Disney property we should be okay. This will be my grandsons very first visit! we already have a reservation for his very first haircut at Harmony Barber shop on Main Street. I can't tell you how excited I am!:dance3:

Booked yesterday afternoon!!! We check in June 22nd to POP Century Resort!

We booked yesterday for 2 nights at All Star Sports. June 7th-9th. I wish we were staying longer, but we will be staying on Anna Maria Island for the week before that and budget/time off work won't allow longer. We weren't going to do Disney at all, but couldn't be that close and not stop in. ;) (We are driving from Chicago suburbs.)

Last edited:
June 6, 2015!! 7 days at the Boardwalk!! SO EXCITED! It's a surprise for DS6! My first time, too and I'm in my 30s. My inner child is so hyped up.

So excited. We check into YC on the 5th for one night then move to BWI for five nights! Kids are so excited...this trip will make 5 resorts off our bucket list to stay at all of them. :woohoo:

June 8-13 @ ASMu family suite: DH, DD, MIL, Mother, & myself. We're treating the grandmothers with a vacation!

We will be at BCV June 25- July 7 so much has changed since our last visit its a bit overwhelming

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter