• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

******JUNE 2014 planning thread ******

June 13th - June 22 at Animal Kingdom Lodge!!!! Can't wait we are also celebrating our DS HS Graduation! We have been in June before and yep love those afternoon rain showers to cool you off a bit.

We'll be there 13th-20th staying at Shades of Green :cool1: !! We've done May twice, but never June. We are rope drop/EMH people , so expect to find me by the pool mid day :)

Another grand daughter's high school graduation celebration here. BWV and KV
6/26-7/5. We have done June many times. (We are teachers) We have never done the 4th. of July before and are a little worried about the crowds. Any suggestions? We are then off to the dark side for 4 days. I am getting sooo excited!:banana::banana:

Going June 7th-13th with my best friend for my 23rd birthday!! It will be my first time visiting the World. Staying at POR in the Royal Rooms. Can't wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We weren't originally planning to go back this year - we had a trip to Mackinac Island planned instead, but DH started getting the itch again about a month ago (I was avoiding all things Disney just so I wouldn't!) so we ended up booking last night for June 14-21 at POR!! We are not telling the kids - we will be driving for first time so we're just going to let them think we are headed to Mackinac still - at least until we hear "are we there yet?"!!

We will be there in June but actually just for one full day and two nights. We are headed the third day on a Disney Cruise and taking the kids to Magic Kingdom the day before. Be there June 28th:cheer2:

Cannot WAITTTTTT!! This is for my DD's Communion gift. This time around we will have my Sis, her DH and little one that is 16 months...Along with our cousins and their kids..!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Will be there May 31-June 6, staying at POR :thumbsup2

Have never been in June before - nervous about the crowd levels and weather too! We're typically there in March or September/October.

I'm heading out LATE on June 14 for a red-eye from Seattle for my very first AEP (Agent Education Program) at WDW for the week. Last time I was there was in November of 2008. I've been to the South quite a few times in the summer months but only once at WDW in June back in 1990! It was HOT! I remember opening up the sliding door at our hotel (the Buena Vista Suites back in the day . . .) and feeling like a big, hot, washcloth had hit me. LOL! In a way I'm relieved my hubby isn't coming on this trip because he has a medical condition that makes heat regulation difficult and he'd be miserable. I'm planning on LOTS of water, a mister and neck coolers (I made some fun Disney-themed neck coolers for my co-worker and I. They have those crystals in them that hold water and evaporate on your neck to keep cool . . . Life savers!!!)

We are really looking forward to this trip! Not only is my co-worker awesome at work, she's a really good friend from back in high school and we're both a little nuts about Disney (to say the least . . . I think I'm in good company here!) We're going to be BUSY but I think it will be a BLAST! SO looking forward to it. Now, I just have to keep healthy and loose some weight to fit into my summer clothes - UGH! :rolleyes1

This is my 6th straight June in a row! I HATE heat too so go figure! We are going for two weeks - splitting time between GFV 1 bedroom which I CANNOT wait to see in person then jumping over to YC CL then US/IOA for the new potter stuff! DD15 bringing a friend for the first time ever to Disney so she is super excited to have someone her age along for once!

First time going in June here! My daughter is dancing at DTD. We will be there from 6/17-6/30 2 days at Bay Lake and 10 at Beach Club! Nervous about crowds and heat! Sticking with the rope drop plan, swimming in the afternoon then going back to the parks later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter