June 2013 Wishes Wedding

Mochi2013

Earning My Ears
We originally choose Disney because my fiance and I got engaged there in 2011 but we also knew staying in NYC would cost us way more due to our 200+ guest list.
Our guest list has decreased to about 30 people now but some of our really close friends are unable to make it, including my maid of honor. That is the price we had to pay for running away ;)
I was able to stay in my budget (I'll talk about that more later) without sacrificing much.
We had our planning session recently and I must say Disney blew me away with the food.
I would love to share my plans for my upcoming wedding and also seek some advice when it comes to entertainment and decorations for the ceremony and reception.

Welcome! :goodvibes

This forum would be where you'd post any questions seeking advice on your wedding. :thumbsup2

To share the story of your planning and the wedding itself, check out our subforum devoted to planning journals. It's called Planning Our Happily Ever After and can be found HERE: http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166

Can't wait to hear all the details! popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter