• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 2013 pin code watch !

ok so i thought i would throw this out there.... i am booked june 17-22 at CBR my aaa travel agent had to make a change, i need an accessible room and she told them she was trying to keep my package price down,,,, well the disney person said i was one day short of the new promo!!! uuggghhh!!!?? what does that mean?? my TA asked her and she said my dates "didn't jive" with the promo! there is no way i can move this vaca at all either unless we fly and spend morre money. we are driving from NJ and have a wedding saturday before we leave and my daughter was just accepted into the honors program at the college she will be attending and there is an overnight welcome thing the sunday we get hom!!! geezzee.. but just thought i would share that...

I'm checking in June 8th. I called to see if I had a pin on my account and I didn't. I asked if there were ant discounts available and the nice guy on the phone said he would check. He said "hmmm where is my list if codes - I think u8c or u8d might work for you". I Said well use whichever one gives me the best discount. He said "well one is for people that booked online and one is for people who booked over the phone. But I don't know which is which So l'll try them both.

Well he did and saved me $943.94

I just wanted to share. It's worth a cal!

im calling!!!! im calling everyday from now until i leave!!!

Good news...maybe.... I just called and asked about a PIN for late June...she said to be patient because something will be coming out VERY soon........ :)

Good news...maybe.... I just called and asked about a PIN for late June...she said to be patient because something will be coming out VERY soon........ :)

and so it begins... the big wait for a discount..chained to my computer and phone !!!! LOL

Went last year with a code and was finally able to stay at a moderate...I am hoping to get one in the mail soon!!! I NEED my Disney fix!

mskermit said:
ok so i thought i would throw this out there.... i am booked june 17-22 at CBR my aaa travel agent had to make a change, i need an accessible room and she told them she was trying to keep my package price down,,,, well the disney person said i was one day short of the new promo!!! uuggghhh!!!?? what does that mean?? my TA asked her and she said my dates "didn't jive" with the promo! there is no way i can move this vaca at all either unless we fly and spend morre money. we are driving from NJ and have a wedding saturday before we leave and my daughter was just accepted into the honors program at the college she will be attending and there is an overnight welcome thing the sunday we get hom!!! geezzee.. but just thought i would share that...

I think they might of let a few hints slip to your TA ;-) you were one day short? The discount now only goes till the 14th....are we going to be seeing some new dates maybe?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Disney Fanatic 29 said:
I'm going June 27-July 6 for my birthday and I can't wait!!

You will be there around the same time :)

Free Dining the end of June would be perfect...fingers and toes crossed that pixie dust comes our way. pixiedust:

myramsy said:
Free Dining the end of June would be perfect...fingers and toes crossed that pixie dust comes our way. pixiedust:

You and me both

Wishing you all good luck and happy waiting. The Wait for May nearly killed me. We knew there was a promo coming in fall, and then when I found out it only went until the end of March ... :(. Waiting til Jan 3rd to book til May was actually so stressful.

I DID however go ahead and book my rom online, at rack rate, to ensure I got the room I wanted, and then called to apply discount once it came out. In the end I actually booked a second ressie online (because the phones were CrAzY Jan 3, and then cancelled my first.

Hold tight, I am bet there is a little disney magic heading your way :)

hey June Gang, the OP here ....... I just wanted to wish the "late June" crew some BIG pixie dust!! pixiedust: I hope you all get lucky and get a discount code soon..... I know how hard the waiting is. It'll almost drive you crazy!! Good luck everyone !!! :grouphug:

twoplustwins said:
We booked with the promo offered now, but I'm still hopeful that a better one will come along.

I am doing the same today, but hoping for a FD pin!

well i guess i have to leave the June waiting group :( my daughters graduation has been moved to June 17th the day we were supposed to check in. uggh 32 days need to be made up from hurricane sandy and snow. oh well .. but on the good side.. i can book AOA little mermaid, QS add the hoppper tickets in instead of jsut base tickets and stay an extra day for only 86.00 more than what i was paying for june!!! I hope everyone gets a June discount!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter