• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June 2013 pin code watch !

Our ADR day is Dec. 10th...so excited! Not sure how I am going to do that since it is on a Monday and I work! :( Might have to get up extremely early or go to bed extremely late on Sun/Mon night! :surfweb:

DISers, do you get in at midnight online? Or is there a better time to make ADRs?

I didn't think you could make ADRs at 180 days until 6 am (EST) online or 7 am over the phone. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...then I'll know too for 12/7!

I didn't think you could make ADRs at 180 days until 6 am (EST) online or 7 am over the phone. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...then I'll know too for 12/7!

After I read your post, I Google'd it and that is what I am finding as well. In that case, I can make them at 5 AM my time. I'm not really sure I want to get up that early. I may just wake up at normal time, 7 AM CST (8 AM EST) and hopefully I'll get what I want. If not, and the Mayans were right about 12/21/12 it won't matter what ADRs I got for June anyway.:lmao:

After I read your post, I Google'd it and that is what I am finding as well. In that case, I can make them at 5 AM my time. I'm not really sure I want to get up that early. I may just wake up at normal time, 7 AM CST (8 AM EST) and hopefully I'll get what I want. If not, and the Mayans were right about 12/21/12 it won't matter what ADRs I got for June anyway.:lmao:

:rotfl:

I checked over on the Dining Reservations part of the Restaurants board to make sure I wasn't giving bad info. There is a thread there with the same info. I think DH will make our ADRs. The only 'big' one we want is 'Ohana, and I would take it on just about any of our 9 nights. Plus, I have to work on ADR day and he doesn't.

:rotfl:

I checked over on the Dining Reservations part of the Restaurants board to make sure I wasn't giving bad info. There is a thread there with the same info. I think DH will make our ADRs. The only 'big' one we want is 'Ohana, and I would take it on just about any of our 9 nights. Plus, I have to work on ADR day and he doesn't.

As long as we can swing the DlxDDP, and they don't change again, the big ADRs that we have are dinner at Jiko, dinner at Le Cellier, dinner at Be Our Guest, dinner at 'Ohana, and either breakfast or lunch at CRT. I don't work outside of the home. I'm a sahm, but we live with DH's parents due to their health issues. Then I am a full time student, but right now all of my classes are online.

Okay, so on Mousesavers, last year November 30th they put out the General public discounts on room only for dates 04.13.12 through 06.14.12 on November 30, 2011 (then it was offered again 02.29.12).

For 2011 dates (same dates) they released that discount on 12.30.10.

Soooooo.......does anyone think we might see something the end of this week for the beginning to middle of June dates? :confused3 Wouldn't that be so awesome ? :thumbsup2

Okay, so on Mousesavers, last year November 30th they put out the General public discounts on room only for dates 04.13.12 through 06.14.12 on November 30, 2011 (then it was offered again 02.29.12).

Soooooo.......does anyone think we might see something the end of this week for the beginning to middle of June dates? :confused3 Wouldn't that be so awesome ? :thumbsup2

I hope we will see the discounts by the end of the week.

add me to the June 2013 group :)
So do you all book a resort and then wait for a better deal?
I am torn because I can get the Swan at the teacher rate for June and it is not much more than a Disney moderate.... so many choices and I really want this PIN code for free dining I have heard about LOL

We book what we know we are willing to pay rack rate (gulp!) for. If a discount comes out, we will definitely use it if we can.

I do, because you get to make your reservations 180+10 with a reservation. If you wait for the discount, you are late on your ADRs.

We book what we know we are willing to pay rack rate (gulp!) for. If a discount comes out, we will definitely use it if we can.

Both are right for me. We are willing to pay rack rate. If we are willing to, then why not make a ressie early enough to be able to take advantage of the 180+10. If we wait for a discount, even if we are willing to pay full price, then we will more than likely miss our 180 day out.

Both are right for me. We are willing to pay rack rate. If we are willing to, then why not make a ressie early enough to be able to take advantage of the 180+10. If we wait for a discount, even if we are willing to pay full price, then we will more than likely miss our 180 day out.

same for us too. I honestly wasn't crazy about paying rack rate, but as my DH pointed out, we got such an awesome deal on the Disney rewards card when we first applied, then got all the bonus points for switching over to the premier card... so we've got a lot of points that will actually equal what our discount was....so anything else is just a bonus.

but we've been saving since our trip in 2010... so I want to stay where I want to stay....because we just don't go every year, so we want it to be special.

On a side note... one week from today I get to make ADR's !!! WEEEEEE!!!!! :yay:

My TA friends all seem to think it won't be until after the 1st of the year. But I keep checking back here from time to time, just in case. Last year's early discount release completely caught me off guard...

Count me in too! Today was out 180 ADR day so I was able to make dining reservations at out choice spots, but sure hope for a discount of some sort! Booked for May 26-June 2 at the Beach Club! So excited! Love that resort!

Count me in too! Today was out 180 ADR day so I was able to make dining reservations at out choice spots, but sure hope for a discount of some sort! Booked for May 26-June 2 at the Beach Club! So excited! Love that resort!

I second the love for that resort!!!

Although it looks like we may do YC this time, unless a GV room opens up at BC.

I am so glad I found y'all! We're going June 5-13, and I'm biting my nails in the hopes of a pin, RO discounts or a good promo. Our plans are to stay at CSR but I really, really want to bump up to AKL if a good discount comes out.

With this past Monday being Cyber Monday, I was hoping that this coming Monday would be a discount release. Oh, please, oh, please!

Cinderumbrella said:
My TA friends all seem to think it won't be until after the 1st of the year. But I keep checking back here from time to time, just in case. Last year's early discount release completely caught me off guard...

I know, right!?!? I was totally taken off guard by pretty much all discount releases last year. They do like to keep us guessing. I would not be surprised at all if we don't see anything 'til after Jan. 1st. Like you, I am going to stay close to the DISboards (and Mousesavers) for June 2013 discounts.

All this ADR talk and I guess I need to start thinking about it. I honestly think the only ADR's we plan on making are for breakfast at Park Fare and the Hoop-dee-do Revue. I don't even know when our 180 day mark is! :rotfl:

Tossing pixie dust your way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter