June 2012 code watch?

We're booked for June 12 -20,2012 at CSR. I've called 3 time to see if I have a pin. So far no luck! After many trips, I don't understand why I have never been sent one. Oh well I'll keep trying.

Joining in we are tossing around the idea of staying at a Value Resort 2 days before our Disney Cruise and looking for some discount Room would be good since free dining prob wouldnt work since we will check in on the 27th and out on the 29th we have to be at Port by 3:45pm on the 29th :goodvibes

Last week I booked a room-only reservation for the middle of June, through the end of the current public promotion on the 14th. And then my in laws told me that the week I'd booked wouldn't work for them - so I was bummed that I'd be paying more for the same room only a week later in June.

Then today I got a PIN in the mail for 30% a room in May. After all my time reading these boards, I figured it was worth a shot to call and see if they'd extend the PIN to my later June dates - and it worked! The call center cast member was wonderful (I swear she even sounded like Snow White). Not only was she able to extend the PIN rate to different dates, but she said that my in laws can also use the PIN rate when they call in to make their own reservation (as long as they link to my reservation).

So, it's not anything huge like free dining - but every little bit helps!

We received a FD code for spring/summer also via email and booked a couple of weeks ago.
Headed to see The Mouse June 18-25.:banana::banana:

I just wanted to share that I received a snail mail PIN code last week. It was a board game themed mailing and it said "Game ON, _______ Family!" It's a very specific code as mentioned on the flier. It says it's only for June 1- June 30 and it's for 30% off any value or moderate resort and 30% off AKL or WL. You can only stay Sunday-Thursday nights.

However..........

I went through the reservations link listed on the flier and tried a few things, and it let me include other deluxe resorts and still get the discount. It also allowed me to include Friday and Saturday nights :thumbsup2

I just wanted to share so people would know there are PINS out there for June right now. I'm totally guessing here, but a week or two before I got it I went into my Disney.com account and went through and adjusted my vacation preferences. I specifically remember picking our preferred travel month was June, and then I got this PIN code for June. I'm not sure if there's any connection there, but it was quite a coincidence. ;)

Anyone can book a deluxe right now for June and get 30% off, so the pin code is not needed. Just book through the "special offers" link on the WDW website.

I called today and found out I had a code for free dining good through 12/20/12 excluding some blackout dates. The CS said it was only for CS dining though even though I got a quote on a deluxe resort. I'm going to call back tomorrow and clarify. If it's only for CS meals, I'm better off sticking with the 30% off deluxe resorts special.

Anyone can book a deluxe right now for June and get 30% off, so the pin code is not needed. Just book through the "special offers" link on the WDW website.

The current promotion only goes through June 14. This PIN allows you to book through June 30. Thanks!

I just wanted to share that I received a snail mail PIN code last week. It was a board game themed mailing and it said "Game ON, _______ Family!" It's a very specific code as mentioned on the flier. It says it's only for June 1- June 30 and it's for 30% off any value or moderate resort and 30% off AKL or WL. You can only stay Sunday-Thursday nights.

However..........

I went through the reservations link listed on the flier and tried a few things, and it let me include other deluxe resorts and still get the discount. It also allowed me to include Friday and Saturday nights :thumbsup2

I just wanted to share so people would know there are PINS out there for June right now. I'm totally guessing here, but a week or two before I got it I went into my Disney.com account and went through and adjusted my vacation preferences. I specifically remember picking our preferred travel month was June, and then I got this PIN code for June. I'm not sure if there's any connection there, but it was quite a coincidence. ;)

Just updated my profile figured it can't hurt :goodvibes

Still no codes for us, but we are now officially booked June 16-23 with an AAA discount! Still hoping for a higher GP room only discount!

Is there any chance of having a pin attached to your name if you've never stayed at a Disney resort before?

Yes. We received a Free Dining PIN last April for use June-September 2011 even though we had never booked a vacation package at Disney before or staying on-site. (Needless to say, that first trip was the first of many!)

I called today and found out I had a code for free dining good through 12/20/12 excluding some blackout dates. The CS said it was only for CS dining though even though I got a quote on a deluxe resort. I'm going to call back tomorrow and clarify. If it's only for CS meals, I'm better off sticking with the 30% off deluxe resorts special.

Did you find out if you could "upgrade" your free dining? I called & had a FD pin under my name, and we were booked at the BC with DxDP, but the FD was only for "regular" dining, but we were able to upgrade to DxDP and pay the difference...

always good to ask!!

:thumbsup2

Did you find out if you could "upgrade" your free dining? I called & had a FD pin under my name, and we were booked at the BC with DxDP, but the FD was only for "regular" dining, but we were able to upgrade to DxDP and pay the difference...

always good to ask!!

:thumbsup2

Yes, the CM said I could upgrade the dining, but others said that the pin had free regular dining (not CS dining) at the deluxe resorts. When I asked the CS for a price on the upgrade, her quote seemed high, so now I'm wondering if I misunderstood her or she wasn't clear about the dining. Maybe the first price applying the pin including the regular dining plan and she then upgrade us to the deluxe dining plan which would explain the higher price quote. I don't want the deluxe. I'll call back tomorrow and clarify. I always get so busy during the day at work and forget to call.

Yes, the CM said I could upgrade the dining, but others said that the pin had free regular dining (not CS dining) at the deluxe resorts. When I asked the CS for a price on the upgrade, her quote seemed high, so now I'm wondering if I misunderstood her or she wasn't clear about the dining. Maybe the first price applying the pin including the regular dining plan and she then upgrade us to the deluxe dining plan which would explain the higher price quote. I don't want the deluxe. I'll call back tomorrow and clarify. I always get so busy during the day at work and forget to call.

what number do you call to see if you have a pin code in your name?

Kids and I are hoping to go June 17-21....then meet up with DH in Destin for our already planned family vacation June 22-29. I'll be watching this thread for discounts! DH and I just stayed at the Polynesian last week for our 20th anniversary, and got annual passes since we knew we'd all go back Dec. 2012. Hoping to see some annual pass discounts for June but right now all that is out there is thru June 14. Can't believe I may actually get to go to WDW 3 times in one year!!!

Going June 3-9 & I want free dining!! Booked at WL with spring code 30%off, but fd would save us much moooooooore!:cloud9:

Booked our trip for June 17-22 a few days ago. Today I got a pin code in an email and it was a 30% off our deluxe room!! Yippee!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter