June 2012 Car Rental Discounts/Codes

Ack. Yes, the good SUV/Minivan rates end on June 14. I'm hoping that the closer we get to my dates, that our dates will go down as well. I'd really like to just reserve a minivan, but right now I could get my 15 days for $1000+. I changed my arrival to June 14 instead of June 15 (adding a day) and it went down to under $400. So I'll just pray it continues to drop for later in the month... we're getting so close now.

Ack. Yes, the good SUV/Minivan rates end on June 14. I'm hoping that the closer we get to my dates, that our dates will go down as well. I'd really like to just reserve a minivan, but right now I could get my 15 days for $1000+. I changed my arrival to June 14 instead of June 15 (adding a day) and it went down to under $400. So I'll just pray it continues to drop for later in the month... we're getting so close now.

The Budget travelocity code will get you lower than 1000+. I've used that code at MCO Budget a dozen times with never an issue.

I need a one-day rental to pick up June 29 and return to Port Canaveral on June 30. I know that there are very few deals available for one-day rentals, but I am only finding rates of $50-$60. I prefer to rental from Alamo, National or Emerald. Anyone have any suggestions or codes that would help.

I snagged 15 day (June 13-27...15th day is a later return) with Alamo for $394.27. Just made the ressie on 5/11. Yours should be dropping soon. I still can't figure out the reasoning on Alamos pricing just seems to randomly rise and fall. Your may have something to do with the weekends. Hoping for even more falling prices. Best of luck!!

I snagged 15 day (June 13-27...15th day is a later return) with Alamo for $394.27. Just made the ressie on 5/11. Yours should be dropping soon. I still can't figure out the reasoning on Alamos pricing just seems to randomly rise and fall. Your may have something to do with the weekends. Hoping for even more falling prices. Best of luck!!

Yes keep watching the Alamo rates. I booked a full size (prepay 10% discount) for 6/21 - 7/9 (18day) for $311 total incl taxes for end of April. I see the rates are back well over $1,000 for the same rental time. Try to check everyday and if you see a deal grab it before it changes. If it dosn't work out give priceline a try closer to your date. That was my plan until Alamo had a nice deal.

My best deal is at Alamo -$205 including tax for a standard June 23- July 8 (16 days). I don't think I'll be able to beat it!

OK my best price right now is 263 for a crossover from National renting from either the Car Care center or Dolphin. I reserved both but think I should keep the reservation at the Dolphin because it is closer to the two places we will be staying (AKL and SSR) unless someone know a reason why I should keep the car care center instead? any input is welcomed

OK my best price right now is 263 for a crossover from National renting from either the Car Care center or Dolphin. I reserved both but think I should keep the reservation at the Dolphin because it is closer to the two places we will be staying (AKL and SSR) unless someone know a reason why I should keep the car care center instead? any input is welcomed

The Car Care Center offers transportation from your hotel to the CCC. Do you have a way to get to the Dolphin?

What codes did you use? I am renting for 15 days and am at $245 but had to do a split ressie to get that price.

I used the Costco ID and coupon code AD2359FDF. I booked a few weeks go. The rates are crazy high again now.

I booked a standard with Alamo for June 22-July 3 for 115.42. the rates are now well over 400! I have been checking daily and they are staying up there. I used Costco code and AA coupon. I am happy with this rate if it doesn't happen to go down at all. My husband just got back from WDW and said people were complaining about the cost of rental cars quite a bit at the pool.

For my early June trip, so far the lowest rate I found was 6 weeks ahead of time. $137 total for standard from Alamo for 10 days, and it's definitely gone up since then and I doubt I'll see it go any lower.

Avis has a special on a 5 passenger standard SUV out of Tampa on Travelocity when you click the "car deals" tab near the top of the page. It does NOT show up on the regular view, you must click the Car Deals tab to see it. I got 10 days for $384 all in. For a week without those extra few days, it would be only $244. The price is not fabulous and I really prefer a minivan but this is the best price I've found so far for anything larger than a regular car. I have not yet tried adding any coupons to it.

Also, Hotwire has a one week minivan rental out of MCO for about $250. My brother took that deal and it was with Budget which is in-terminal. (Hotwire doesn't tell you which company until you commit and then you can't change your mind.)

Just booked a full size for $135 through Costco for 6/5-6/12. Intermediate and standard were $140. Code was AD8221SDF

I need a one-day rental to pick up June 29 and return to Port Canaveral on June 30. I know that there are very few deals available for one-day rentals, but I am only finding rates of $50-$60. I prefer to rental from Alamo, National or Emerald. Anyone have any suggestions or codes that would help.

Anyone have any suggestions for me, nothing seems to be working.

I just booked a minivan from 6/2 to 6/9 at the Alamo Tampa Airport location for $180 plus taxes for a total of $252.63 using my Alamo Insiders login and using the Entertainment coupon for Alamo for $20 off any Size Vehicle Coupon Code AD9738AAI. I had a minivan reserved with Budget for $250 plus tax so this is $70 less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter