June 2012 Car Rental Discounts/Codes

I just booked using the expedia.ca site. Standard car for June 16 thru 24 for C165.44. I couldn't believe the difference in american expedia site and canadian. Thank you for sharing the site information!

I just booked using the expedia.ca site. Standard car for June 16 thru 24 for C165.44. I couldn't believe the difference in american expedia site and canadian. Thank you for sharing the site information!

I just checked this out too and my price for a standard car would be $229 american with conversion, but since I have to pre pay I am going to wait. It does say additional charges may apply, but I have no idea what those charges would be since the price includes the taxes.

I just booked June 18-24 with the Avis code in another thread (that thread is still on the first page, I just don't have a link for it at the moment). It won't help the OP but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

It was $229 with taxes for a Chevy Equinox SUV, or would be $219 for a Ford Escape. But I used a $30 Entertainment Book coupon, which will bring my total down to $199.

I'll keep watching for a better deal, but I'm pretty happy with that rate for the Equinox.

WHICH avis code?

Could you please share the code the best I could do was 277.00 with taxes after a 30.00 off BJ's coupon using code S767700 and that was for a Ford Escape. This was for June 22-July 1st. Thanks so much!

Hello everyone! I've never rented a car before. Does this seem like a good deal?

Budget--an escape for $382 including taxes/fees for 12 days, June 8-20

is budget at the airport?
Thanks!

Hello everyone! I've never rented a car before. Does this seem like a good deal?

Thanks!

Yes Budget at airpor but that is wayyyyyy to high!!!! Sadly best rates are weekly and then those extra days really add the bill up. Hold it for now but hang tight on this thread you will do better!

Thanks!

Yes Budget at airpor but that is wayyyyyy to high!!!! Sadly best rates are weekly and then those extra days really add the bill up. Hold it for now but hang tight on this thread you will do better!

I'm AMENDING MY POST because I just got an intermediate SUV for June 8-14 using Budget BCD code D454301 (direct link from the Budget web site is HERE!!!!)

Total confirmed rate 198.39 USD

wagnergirls, I put your dates in and got a rate of $238 economy/ $287 intermediate SUV. Good luck!

I'm AMENDING MY POST because I just got an intermediate SUV for June 8-14 using Budget BCD code D454301 (direct link from the Budget web site is HERE!!!!)

Total confirmed rate 198.39 USD

wagnergirls, I put your dates in and got a rate of $238 economy/ $287 intermediate SUV. Good luck!

I tried this and got a price of 619 for intermediate SUV YUCK! is it my dates June 19th-26th or did I miss the deal?

I tried this and got a price of 619 for intermediate SUV YUCK! is it my dates June 19th-26th or did I miss the deal?

That code ends June 15. Also not included in the fine print is that it's only good for 2 week or less rentals. I need 15 days and it doesn't work for me at all. :sad:

Wagner,
If you are looking for JUne 8-14 go to Avis and use the AWD S767700 and Coupon code MUGA163 for 25.00 off. The price came to 159.00 for a Ford Escape before the coupon OR 169.00 before coupon for a standard SUV. Just check it out I'm sure I did it properly. Good Luck!

Wagner,
If you are looking for JUne 8-14 go to Avis and use the AWD S767700 and Coupon code MUGA163 for 25.00 off. The price came to 159.00 for a Ford Escape before the coupon OR 169.00 before coupon for a standard SUV. Just check it out I'm sure I did it properly. Good Luck!

Those codes worked great for me, June 21 - July 2 Escape or similar for $389.66 before coupon. That's basically the same price as my previous fallback plan (I still expect to beat both of them as we get closer) which was for a full size car at budget.

Wagner,

This is a great code/coupon where is it from? The coupon code matches the one in my entertainment book but the AWD is different

Wow, I am glad I booked last week through Alamo. I used codes 701444627 and ad2359fdf and got a mid size SUV for a total of 130.00 a week. Picking up at Disney Car Center and dropping in Ft. Lauderdale.

None of these codes are getting me a better deal for my dates 6/18-6/25 than I have with Dollar's Orlando City Special for economy for $221 with taxes

If you are going the first week of June - jump on Alamo NOW! I've been checking everyday, hovering around $300. This morning - base rate for all classes thru standard is $105.77!! :cool1: Using Visa code and $35 coupon brings total to $103.97!

Hope this helps someone!

If you are going the first week of June - jump on Alamo NOW! I've been checking everyday, hovering around $300. This morning - base rate for all classes thru standard is $105.77!! :cool1: Using Visa code and $35 coupon brings total to $103.97!

Hoe this helps someone!

Help me! :) what are the codes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter