June 2011 Code watch...anybody in?!

We are not planning a trip until NEXT summer, but wanted to subscribe to get a feel for what is being offered this year. I didn't realize that discounts were really offered in summer at all! I'll take anything at this point now that our toddler is no longer free!

Keep an eye on your email accounts! There is a new pin code offer that covers June!

I know for sure that the offer covers 6/16 through 6/28 because I booked a trip for then.

Here is the info from the email I got.

Just choose the deal that's right for you
for arrivals most nights 4/23–8/13/11.
FREE Disney Dining Plan
when you purchase a non-discounted,
5-night/5-day Magic Your Way vacation
package that includes Theme Park
tickets and accommodations at a
select Disney Deluxe Resort or
Disney Deluxe Villa Resort!

FREE Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
when you purchase a non-discounted,
5-night/5-day Magic Your Way vacation
package that includes Theme Park tickets
and accommodations at a select
Disney Value Resort or Disney Moderate Resort!

i hope all you 'June Watchers' know by now that the new FD pin does cover June. I did manage to get it eventhough had to switch resorts. I hope you all get one. A lot of the CMs seem to be saying in the past couple days, 'more discounts are coming.'

Don't PINs usually precede a general public discount? Given everything I've just read on this forum re: the FD PINs for summer, I'd be willing to make a large wager that this will be a pulic discount very soon.

Although this year we're staying at S/D vs. a Disney-owned property, I'm happy for the rest of you who will get a discount this summer -- and it gives me hope for when we're back on property next year (well S/D is on property, but you know what I mean)!

Do you think they will continue to send out that new pin for free dining that covers June? My mom received that pin, but she's not going to disney in June..I am!! So frustrating! I called disney to see if by chance I had one attached to my name, and nope I don't. What are the chances that I might get one too? I'm already booked through AAA, but really hoping for a pin.

We got the free dining in June PIN today!!! Woohoo!!! Our TA applied it for us this morning! We are at the 100 hundred day mark today!!!

Yesterday I called to cancel my reservation for WL at the end of June. The CM asked why I was cancelling and I told him because it was too expensive without a discount. He did some checking and came back and told me there was free dining then. I don't know if I had a PIN or it was just an offer they have going. We are staying 10 days at WL the end of June into July. Good luck everyone!

I am watching for a pin code too. I am traveling by myself June 20th-24th to volunteer at Give Kids the World Village while my daughter is at sleep away camp. I would love to stay at a Disney Resort for the safety/ security and knowing my way around better than renting something off site. Fingers crossed for a pin code for everyone looking for June also. :goodvibes

Hi does any one think any more general codes will come out for June first ten days ?

Do not want to make my adr;s till i am sure of resort /

Any advice ?

Thanks

Joining! our family of 4 going June 4-11 first time at POFQ and first time driving with 2 boys! hmmmmm
Boys 9 and 14 probably wont know they are there with ipods and dvd player!
Hoping for free dining,,,,, there was free dining last year that time
Also hoping that its not too unbearbly hot we are used to going in Feb. but with DS in high school with busy schedule can't take him out!

I'm so glad we're getting more people on this thread. Reminds me that its getting closer and closer!

How many are planning on doing the DDP in June? I think I'm really going to do a strict side by side comparison this time. We had it last time and swore we'd never go without it, more for the convenience than cost savings, but I may consider the gift card option this time so I still have that convenience of it being paid but may not be quite as expensive and SO much food.

We swore we would never go without too but we are! Family of 4 and we figured 100.00 a day and it is cheaper plus we always buy more than one snack per person so you really have to figure out by what they are offering you and we dont care about the desserts so it is cheaper. Aslo being summer (we usually go in Dec or Feb) I dont get as hungry when Im hot so we are doing our first year in 4 years without dining plan. ( unless it is free of course)

Joining! our family of 4 going June 4-11 first time at POFQ and first time driving with 2 boys! hmmmmm
Boys 9 and 14 probably wont know they are there with ipods and dvd player!
Hoping for free dining,,,,, there was free dining last year that time
Also hoping that its not too unbearbly hot we are used to going in Feb. but with DS in high school with busy schedule can't take him out!

I think you want to search out teh June 2012 thread this one is a year out of date.:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter