June 2011 Check-In!

4 1/2 more days!! I can barely contain myself :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Im kinda hoping that the weather prediction is right. Id LOVE for it to be in the 70s. Its been in the 60s here lately. 75 is "perfect" for me. Last July just about killed me in Disneyland..it was SO hot!!!

I hope all you "Juners" that are in Disneyland now are having a fantastic time!!! Its almost time for the rest of us :cool1:

woohooo single digits!! i remember when we started doing the double digit dance. that seems so far away!

Bump and Updated! I hope everyone who has gone and went had an absolutely Magical :wizard: time and that those of you still to go do just the same!!

I can't believe that we're here already! Within 5 minutes of stepping into the park, we were watching Great Moments with Mr Lincoln. Fairfield Inn Anaheim nice so far but once we checked in at 4pm yesterday, went straight to DL and stayed till midnight. Goofy's Kitchen this morning and enjoying DCA now. Won't see too much of our room or hotel for the next 5 days. :thumbsup2

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! My family and I are leaving in 2 days!!!! (How did that happen???)Working tomorrow am at 6 to get a few things done before I leave for 8 days!!! Here's a coincidence: was at my nephew's wedding today and he and his bride are going to DL tomorrow am. They are staying at DL Hotel and now I want to think of something special for them. Suggestions?

Last minute luggage check... we leave tomorrow morning for 6 days!!! :woohoo:
We have counted down for 150+ days (paper chain and all) WAAAHOO we are finally going

:wizard:

Wow, I can't believe how close we're getting to the end of June. Hope everyone is having a great time!

We were there on Friday... SO. MUCH. FUN.

I can't wait to go back in Nov before our Mexican Riviera cruise!!!!

I was there in June. We were there the 12-17 and if anyone has any questions or I can help in any way let me know :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter