June 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I still have Le Cellier open on June 4th at 12:15pm.

PM me if you want to coordinate times to cancel.

I've got a Garden Grille for 3 people on June 18 at 5:40 P.M. If you want to coordinate times, send me a PM. I'll cancel it after a few days.

I have a CRT ADR for Monday 6/06 I got it from someone on here. *Thanks* It is the day we leave and the other family that we are traveling with are not leaving for another 2 days, and they don't have hoppers and all of their other adrs are in DHS. So I'm going to have to release it. It's for 8:05am on Monday June 6th, for 5 people. Please PM me if you can use it. (It'll get you into MK before the park opens!!) We can set up a time for me to release it.

Just cancelled Spirit of Aloha dinner show for 4 on Tuesday, June 7 at 5:15 p.m. (category 2). We opted to go out of town that day and don't think we'd make it back on time for this ressie.

I have a CRT ADR for Monday 6/06 I got it from someone on here. *Thanks* It is the day we leave and the other family that we are traveling with are not leaving for another 2 days, and they don't have hoppers and all of their other adrs are in DHS. So I'm going to have to release it. It's for 8:05am on Monday June 6th, for 5 people. Please PM me if you can use it. (It'll get you into MK before the park opens!!) We can set up a time for me to release it.

I sent you a PM. I hope you still have it!!!!

I still have these to cancel. All for a party of 10.
Most of them aren't super hard to get, but 'Ohana is definitely a challenge, so PM me if you're interested.

Mon, June 13
San Angel Inn - 11:50am
Rose and Crown - 5:20pm

Tues, June 14
Rose and Crown - 5:30pm

Wed, June 15
'Ohana - 10:30am
Kona Cafe - 1:10pm

Have those of you who have done this been successful just by coordinating times?
I tried that with a Sci Fi I had and the other person wasn't able to get it. My guess is that it was just a timing issue, where someone else happened to be checking at the same time and they snagged it before the other person could. I canceled for a party of 10 and a few minutes later, I found a party of 4 ressie available at the same time. So maybe some other party of 6 got there first. I don't know.

Just cancelled Yak & Yeti for 4 people on June 4,2011 at 11am. I hope this helps someone!

Flying Fish
Date: Thursday, June 2, 2011
Time: 7:25 p.m.
Party Size: 4 Guests

Narcoosee's
Date: Friday, June 3, 2011
Time: 7:05 p.m.

The Crystal Palace
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2011
Time: 8:10 a.m.

California Grill
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2011
Time: 9:40 p.m.

Just about to cancel:
Crystal palace, 8.15am 13 June 2011 for 4
Chef mickeys, 8.15am 17 June 2011 for 6

I was able to grab your cancelled Chef Mickeys reservation:banana:

Thank you sooo much.

This morning I was able to book Ohana's and now this.. yayayayaya
It is my lucky day! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter